Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {Beta} CoinLandia.com - New Faucet Game - Its time to be a Farmer  (Read 14056 times)
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:54:26 PM

Sorry but I dont undestand the option ( Next Game Reset: 1st of July, 2017. )

It means the Game will start over every second month. Everything will be erased except earned coins and collected eggs, if you will have any.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenesu

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:41:30 AM

I received booster from egg hunt saying that I can collect eggs but still no eggs available..please fix it Sad
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:31:13 AM

You have to collect that Speed Booster by clicking on the provided link.
rolento

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:59:02 AM

i think that egg hunter option is bugged, my last 6 plays sent me to the same link and gave me the same reward
castro87

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:19:49 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 01:24:54 AM by castro87

Hello. I really like your game, I think it's cute and the farm upgrades give a sense of progression which makes it easy to invest time into the game. The rewards seem pretty good and I also think the website as a whole is pleasing to look at. The only thing missing as far as I'm concerned is a timer so you can easily tell when it's time to collect your next egg again.

But I have to ask if there's a limit to how many eggs can be collected per day? The last 3-4 times I've tried to collect now I'm met with the "they are not machines" message. My chicken's age has also been stuck at 17.5 for that time. The guy a few posts above mentioned similar issues with the game but I assure you this is not about the 'Egg Hunter' game as I already completed that about a day ago (it's on cooldown now).

Here's exactly how it plays out for me;

>Is egg ready to be collected? Yes.
>I click "COLLECT EGGS / FEED CHICKEN" button.
>Met with the big alphac*ck dude forcing me to solve a math problem.
>I solve it and prove I'm not a bot.
>Met with the "Sorry, but in your Hen House are no Eggs ready for collection. Your chickens are just animals, not robots. Please give them some time and come back later. Your chickens will lay eggs every hour."

It would be nice to see what my logs tell you as I'm curious as well what happened to my eggs and chicken age, assuming there's no hard limit per day that is.

UPDATE: The problem has now resolved itself, not sure what was causing it but I'm able to collect eggs once again. Still sucks losing a couple hours worth of collecting but hey what can you do, it's still an early project after all.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:24:27 AM

i think that egg hunter option is bugged, my last 6 plays sent me to the same link and gave me the same reward

I have detected this problem with your account, but I have not detected same issues with other account and also this issue has been reported just by you. Are you still having this issue?

Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:36:10 AM

Hello. I really like your game, I think it's cute and the farm upgrades give a sense of progression which makes it easy to invest time into the game. The rewards seem pretty good and I also think the website as a whole is pleasing to look at. The only thing missing as far as I'm concerned is a timer so you can easily tell when it's time to collect your next egg again.

But I have to ask if there's a limit to how many eggs can be collected per day? The last 3-4 times I've tried to collect now I'm met with the "they are not machines" message. My chicken's age has also been stuck at 17.5 for that time. The guy a few posts above mentioned similar issues with the game but I assure you this is not about the 'Egg Hunter' game as I already completed that about a day ago (it's on cooldown now).

Here's exactly how it plays out for me;

>Is egg ready to be collected? Yes.
>I click "COLLECT EGGS / FEED CHICKEN" button.
>Met with the big alphac*ck dude forcing me to solve a math problem.
>I solve it and prove I'm not a bot.
>Met with the "Sorry, but in your Hen House are no Eggs ready for collection. Your chickens are just animals, not robots. Please give them some time and come back later. Your chickens will lay eggs every hour."

It would be nice to see what my logs tell you as I'm curious as well what happened to my eggs and chicken age, assuming there's no hard limit per day that is.

UPDATE: The problem has now resolved itself, not sure what was causing it but I'm able to collect eggs once again. Still sucks losing a couple hours worth of collecting but hey what can you do, it's still an early project after all.

Hello,

thank you for your feedback. I am glad you like this game.

I have checked your logs and I can tell that it seems that you were trying to collect more eggs at the same time. Sometimes verification process will give you another question to solve during the verification. You shouldn't resubmit this form as it will result in invalid action and the system temporary "suspend" your account.

If your account is temporarily suspended for egg collection, you won't be able to collect any eggs for a while and instead of collecting eggs you are being redirected to "a robot error page"

Please note, that if the system will detect that you are trying to cheat by submitting more verification forms at the same time, it will result in permanent suspension of your account.
castro87

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:04:24 AM

Hello,

thank you for your feedback. I am glad you like this game.

I have checked your logs and I can tell that it seems that you were trying to collect more eggs at the same time. Sometimes verification process will give you another question to solve during the verification. You shouldn't resubmit this form as it will result in invalid action and the system temporary "suspend" your account.

If your account is temporarily suspended for egg collection, you won't be able to collect any eggs for a while and instead of collecting eggs you are being redirected to "a robot error page"

Please note, that if the system will detect that you are trying to cheat by submitting more verification forms at the same time, it will result in permanent suspension of your account.

Oh I see! but I wasn't actually trying to cheat on purpose. I am doing many things at once so I must simply have missed the second question, thinking I entered the wrong answer and tried resubmitting which caused my suspension. Now I understand, I will be more careful in the future!
rolento

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:46:42 AM

I have detected this problem with your account, but I have not detected same issues with other account and also this issue has been reported just by you. Are you still having this issue?

no, today i have not suffered this bug, maybe it was some kind of firefox fault
castro87

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:59:47 PM

Well I got the error where I can't collect eggs again, so I guess I'm suspended the next couple of hours once again... maybe I forgot to check the "not a bot" box?? I'm not sure, but I'm 100% sure I just entered the answer (18) and waited for it to verify this time. Could it be cache related? last time when it started working again was after I had ran CCleaner and cleaned browser cache.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:27:28 PM

Well I got the error where I can't collect eggs again, so I guess I'm suspended the next couple of hours once again... maybe I forgot to check the "not a bot" box?? I'm not sure, but I'm 100% sure I just entered the answer (18) and waited for it to verify this time. Could it be cache related? last time when it started working again was after I had ran CCleaner and cleaned browser cache.

I don't see any problem now. Just make sure that you are collecting eggs when they are ready and you are not resubmitting verification form. If answer is not correct or something is missing, it won't complete verification so it wont give that error.
castro87

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:01:25 PM

I don't see any problem now. Just make sure that you are collecting eggs when they are ready and you are not resubmitting verification form. If answer is not correct or something is missing, it won't complete verification so it wont give that error.

https://i.imgur.com/NBcUqyv.jpg

Hmm well I'm definately suspended again. I'll try clearing cache/using a different browser next time it's up and see if that does anything.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:01:53 PM

Hmm well I'm definately suspended again. I'll try clearing cache/using a different browser next time it's up and see if that does anything.

Ok, so I looked into your records more deeply and I find out what is going on. You are not suspended, but you have reached a security limit.
There is a maximum limit how many times you may collect eggs from hen house during the day and if you are "resubmitting" the verification form, you are decreasing this limit. This will result soon or later in "locking the hen house" and you have to wait until midnight once this security limits will reset itself.

I have increased this security limit, but you won't be able to collect eggs more than 2 times today, but server midnight will be in a few hours so it shouldnt be a big problem.

castro87

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:16:16 PM

Ok, so I looked into your records more deeply and I find out what is going on. You are not suspended, but you have reached a security limit.
There is a maximum limit how many times you may collect eggs from hen house during the day and if you are "resubmitting" the verification form, you are decreasing this limit. This will result soon or later in "locking the hen house" and you have to wait until midnight once this security limits will reset itself.

I have increased this security limit, but you won't be able to collect eggs more than 2 times today, but server midnight will be in a few hours so it shouldnt be a big problem.

That makes a lot more sense! thank you for clarifying what the issue was. Might I ask what timezone the server goes after? EDT? Just for future reference.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:44:27 PM

That makes a lot more sense! thank you for clarifying what the issue was. Might I ask what timezone the server goes after? EDT? Just for future reference.

Server time zone is GMT+0  Wink
DanMac

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:03:30 PM

Hello. thank you for a wonderfull faucet!
 have several questions:
1. could you decrease the cost of the "Extra space for Hens" at least if it will be gone at the next  game reset. as 1500coins for 1 space will not pay off even in 1 month if you click 10 times a day..(10clicks*30days*4coins=1200coins/month which is much lower than 1500).
2. in the egg hunter the prise "speed booster" work not correctly: it doesn't matter where you click it always playse again and don't speed up the eggs collection
3. in rewards 6000 reward somehow doesn't work: I had 6000 coins but it didn't open((((((((
4. local shops in my farm doesn't work even though i collected more than 250 eggs several days already
5 please let me know for how long the vaccine is working? as it shows vacinated hens are 0 in 1 minnute after you vaccinate several.. or they must be vaccinated after they are sick?
6. I have 4-5coins quality egg but they always cost 4coins is that ok? or they must cost 4.5 coins?
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:09:20 PM

6. I have 4-5coins quality egg but they always cost 4coins is that ok? or they must cost 4.5 coins?
What upgrades did you use to improve quality?
DanMac

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:59:42 PM

I have 100% upgrated water and fodder mix
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:36:54 PM

I have them, but i see 3.5.
Something wrong with the prices.
DanMac

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:47:13 PM

I have them, but i see 3.5.
Something wrong with the prices.
else I have other upgrades and big hen happines) and never used steroids)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: