Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {Beta} CoinLandia.com - New Faucet Game - Its time to be a Farmer  (Read 14048 times)
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:55:29 PM

By the new rules we have to browser mining for each egg, I need almost 5 minutes for me to redirecting it and make a claim, because I have a laptop and not a very strong processor, and when I asked for the payment, I would say I have to make 5 missions.
I mean the game is great but i do not want to destroy my computer for 0.5$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:23:51 PM

By the new rules we have to browser mining for each egg, I need almost 5 minutes for me to redirecting it and make a claim, because I have a laptop and not a very strong processor, and when I asked for the payment, I would say I have to make 5 missions.
I mean the game is great but i do not want to destroy my computer for 0.5$

It will be removed soon. Thank you for your feedback.
Regys

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:36:28 AM

only 75% of the research will be implemented later?
pupkinvasya

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:43:11 AM

Recently Requested Rewards
If you have requested a reward shortly before the game reset and you haven't received it to FaucetHub, your reward won't be processed due of switching to instantly paying system. You will have to request reward again, coins will be refunded in the next 72 hours.
I requested two rewards about a month ago, but they still weren't paid or refunded.

only 75% of the research will be implemented later?
I can't complete the research too, after the second stage of Access to advanced studies (81%) there is nothing in the research department.
There was also a minor bug when I was offered two different researches at once. Selecting either option led to the first subject being researched.
piporipo879

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:55:51 AM

Hi, I had over 300 eggs and all the sudden I had -2 (I didnt sell them). I waited for next claim to see if it got fixed but nothing Undecided. Can you please help?

Username: farmerjack456
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:40:32 AM

Hi, I had over 300 eggs and all the sudden I had -2 (I didnt sell them). I waited for next claim to see if it got fixed but nothing Undecided. Can you please help?

Username: farmerjack456

There was a bug and it caused that mined eggs from yesterday were credited 41 times, you are in minus because you already exchanged these eggs to coins before the correction was made.
liberty2all

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:13:20 AM

You gave me -17k coins and took all my eggs! Seriously? I left my computer on for 4 days at all times on egg hunter. While I mine Monero for you through javascrit on egg hunter, you gain profit and give me negative balance!

You stated on your page: "On 2nd and 3rd of October Collected (Mined) Eggs were credited by mistake as Coins not Eggs. We have already credited missing collected Eggs and you may keep credited coins by mistake aswell."

Now I understand it was a bug, but if you say something you should stick to it. If you're not ready to launch your site, don't. If you do, face with consequences and do as you say.

If you do not fix it I can't call you other but a scam site.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:26:00 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 09:38:22 AM by Quimby88

You gave me -17k coins and took all my eggs! Seriously? I left my computer on for 4 days at all times on egg hunter. While I mine Monero for you through javascrit on egg hunter, you gain profit and give me negative balance!

You stated on your page: "On 2nd and 3rd of October Collected (Mined) Eggs were credited by mistake as Coins not Eggs. We have already credited missing collected Eggs and you may keep credited coins by mistake aswell."

Now I understand it was a bug, but if you say something you should stick to it. If you're not ready to launch your site, don't. If you do, face with consequences and do as you say.

If you do not fix it I can't call you other but a scam site.

It has nothing to do with 2nd and 3rd of October when you were credited with Coins instead of Eggs, in the end, you were credited with Eggs (2 days ago), plus we kept your coins.

Unfortunately, you forget to mention that before we took you all eggs and coins you manage to take advantages of another bug (yes, I know another one), and all mined eggs from yesterday were credited 41 times. Obviously, it wasn't suspicious enough and before this issue has been detected and corrected you managed to sell almost all your eggs and you have collected 57.540 Coins in one day.

If someone was slower than you and Eggs were still on their accounts before correction, we just deducted 40 times mined eggs from yesterday. If somebody sold them and still had enough coins, we have reversed these sales.

In your case, you managed to sell most of your eggs and spent some coins, that's why you are in minus. We took you reaming eggs and sold them for highest price with your upgrades (7.5 coins per Egg) the difference was -49,784.0 and this was deducted from your account and we kept you all your upgrades, which will allow you to sell eggs for a higher price.  

We tried to choose the best option for each affected account. In your case, we chose to sell remaining eggs for the highest price with your upgrades and deduct the reaming coins from your account. If we would deduct you 40 times credited eggs by mistake, it would be way worse for you.  You wouldn't be able to sell eggs for a long time, like this you can sell eggs right now for better prices.

Hope it makes sense.

p.s. as you may see, the bug you are talking about has been already fixed and mined Eggs credited to your account as it says on the website.

liberty2all

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:42:21 AM

OK, I understand that.
Wish you less bugs in the future.
pupkinvasya

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:40:58 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 05:06:18 PM by pupkinvasya

If you have requested a reward shortly before the game reset and you haven't received it to FaucetHub, your reward won't be processed due of switching to instantly paying system. You will have to request reward again, coins will be refunded in the next 72 hours.
I requested two rewards about a month ago, but they still weren't paid or refunded.
And the instantly paying system doesn't work either. Even after completing 5 missions, I can't request a reward. When I try, all I see is a page saying
Sorry!

We are not accepting any new reward request at this moment due of site audit and optimisation. We will be accepting new reward request from 1st of October 2017. Thank you for your understanding.
Sorry, I have no more understanding for this all. WHAT THE HELL?

By the way, it's possible to complete the 10th mission with no hens at all.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:23:20 AM

And the instantly paying system doesn't work either. Even after completing 5 missions, I can't request a reward. When I try, all I see is a page saying
Sorry!

We are not accepting any new reward request at this moment due of site audit and optimisation. We will be accepting new reward request from 1st of October 2017. Thank you for your understanding.
Sorry, I have no more understanding for this all. WHAT THE HELL?

By the way, it's possible to complete the 10th mission with no hens at all.

http://www.coinlandia.com/major-update-and-bugs-fixed/
pupkinvasya

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:40:25 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 08:57:48 AM by pupkinvasya

Well, it seemed to be working for a while as I was able to make a few withdrawals, but now I see a "Your account has been disabled." message when I try to login. What's up now?

By the way, the payments are listed as "referral" ones at FaucetHub. Maybe the payment system is misconfigured and considers me being both referral and referrer at once? This could probably explain the automated e-mail saying that it is not possible to use more than one account in one household.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:32:14 PM

Well, it seemed to be working for a while as I was able to make a few withdrawals, but now I see a "Your account has been disabled." message when I try to login. What's up now?

By the way, the payments are listed as "referral" ones at FaucetHub. Maybe the payment system is misconfigured and considers me being both referral and referrer at once? This could probably explain the automated e-mail saying that it is not possible to use more than one account in one household.

There was a problem with misconfiguration and you have taken advantage of it. You have bypassed a normal way of claiming coins and this misconfiguration allowed you to do it.  I think you know very well you have claimed more coins than you were allowed.
pupkinvasya

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:24:15 PM

There was a problem with misconfiguration and you have taken advantage of it. You have bypassed a normal way of claiming coins and this misconfiguration allowed you to do it.  I think you know very well you have claimed more coins than you were allowed.
I used the most obvious way to claim, how could there be a more "normal" one? And all my payments were about $0.50, I don't have anything more. If you missed any coins, look who was my so-called "referrer" in your (mis)configuration, that wasn't me to take any advantage.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:53:35 PM

I used the most obvious way to claim, how could there be a more "normal" one? And all my payments were about $0.50, I don't have anything more. If you missed any coins, look who was my so-called "referrer" in your (mis)configuration, that wasn't me to take any advantage.

Nope, you haven't, because I know they you have skipped first step of payment request (this is the point of missconfiguration) You are saying all your payments, but you had no right for "all your payments", because I clearly said there is cool-down 3 days before each claim and if you wouldn't be cheating "bypassing" this step, you would know that.

Well, actually I think you knew that and you tried if it will work out and it did for a while.
pupkinvasya

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:28:07 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 05:39:29 PM by pupkinvasya

There was a problem with misconfiguration and you have taken advantage of it. You have bypassed a normal way of claiming coins and this misconfiguration allowed you to do it.  I think you know very well you have claimed more coins than you were allowed.

Nope, you haven't, because I know they you have skipped first step of payment request (this is the point of missconfiguration) You are saying all your payments, but you had no right for "all your payments", because I clearly said there is cool-down 3 days before each claim and if you wouldn't be cheating "bypassing" this step, you would know that.

Well, actually I think you knew that and you tried if it will work out and it did for a while.
When I requested a payment, I was said that I can collect the reward again in 240-something minutes shown by a timer, and when those minutes ran up, the page updated itself, the timer disappeared, and there was nothing but a prompt to request a reward again after entering the withdrawal address again. Which I did, obviously. What did it mean, if not that I can do so? Where is the cheating? And what should I have been doing? Checking some topics on some forums if there is said somewhere that there is a longer cooldown and counting the other 68 hours manually? Or asking if I am really allowed to claim the reward from each faucet owner each time?
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:34:07 PM

There was a problem with misconfiguration and you have taken advantage of it. You have bypassed a normal way of claiming coins and this misconfiguration allowed you to do it.  I think you know very well you have claimed more coins than you were allowed.

When I requested a payment, I was said that I can collect the reward again in 240-something minutes shown by a timer, and when those minutes ran up, the page updated itself, the timer disappeared, and there was nothing but a prompt to request a reward again after entering the withdrawal address again. Which I did, obviously. What did it mean, if not that I can do so? Where is the cheating? And what should I have been doing? Checking some topics on some forums if there is said somewhere that there is a longer cooldown and counting the other 68 hours manually? Or asking if I am really allowed to claim the reward from each faucet owner each time?

hmm. So you are telling me that you kept the website open whole time and waited for countdown several days, right?
Even if I could believe that I am still not sure how you could make 199.000 coins if others have around 5K.

pupkinvasya

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:09:51 PM

hmm. So you are telling me that you kept the website open whole time and waited for countdown several days, right?
Each cooldown is just 4 hours, actually. But anyway, yes, I didn't close CoinLandia for a while. When it's not opened, it's either my browser crashed, my ISP misdoing or something like that. And I usually leave my PC running overnight, to seed torrents etc. By the way, each usage of Egg Collector takes a few hours too on my old PC, so I leave it running overnight too.

Even if I could believe that I am still not sure how you could make 199.000 coins if others have around 5K.
I made 199.000 coins BECAUSE of having CoinLandia opened almost all the time. Grin
That's how CoinLandia is made, 500 claims are around 5k, 1000 are around 30k and 2000 are around 200k. And I knew that from the very beginning. That's why I have it opened, I don't want to miss the claims that are so important.
nonito

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:30:29 PM

I requested one reward about a month ago, but it's still don't paid or refunded.
pupkinvasya

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:58:54 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 12:17:06 PM by pupkinvasya

My account is still inactive for no reason. I've reviewed the accusation and concluded that it's not just totally unsound, but that finding out it being so is not a matter of belief but of common sense. How else do you think the claimings were done? I guess you didn't even check if it could work the other way. And there is no way you fixed the 4 hours cooldown timer without even knowing it was there, nor there is a way you can't check if I complied with that timer. And mentioning my coins number makes no sense, are you still looking for a money printing press in my basement or what?
In short: I ask you to activate my account because there is no reason for it to be inactive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: