Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 05:22:16 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing?  (Read 58401 times)
starskey

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:47:49 PM

BAT Mercury Release at Friday, October 6th!  Grin
Cheesy hope this news can make bat price go up a little for me. 0.3$ is nice target.

This is great news! I would say even higher than 30c. More like 40c target

AlchemyByte Dual Token - Visit www.alchemybyte.org.
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 882

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:51:04 PM

Yea, and any waiting is soon over, big developments coming.

I am also tired of such 'scam comments' it's utter bull. This is obviously not a scam coin...
However you are will agree that idea once more browser not so new. But really worked and USED products can count with fingers on one hand. That's why it's not scam - team work hard. But ...

Check this out:
https://basicattentiontoken.org/bat-mercury-pre-launch-technical-update
That's the reason we believe this isn't just another scam coin because the team is really working hard and showing improvements and dedication for their project, a reason why I feel we might see a 2x over the price very soon (Checked at trex that the Buy Volume has increased very much and buy side is looking more stronger than sell). If you have them, hold them and if not, buy them cheap. The drop was bad but a breakout is taking place and the moment it's done, you won't see this under 10k.

MV7

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:02:22 PM

I heard a rumor that Chandler Guo holds like 30% of all Basic Attention Tokens. For those of you who know a lot about BAT, is this true or is it just a rumor? I don't want to invest in something where a potentially shadowy guy holds 30% of tokens

muenze

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:11:32 PM

I still have difficulty understanding the use of BAT. I do would like to invest and I like the coin price has been pretty stable (like around 0.08 to 0.30) and would have a potential for huge gains.

But I still dont get why people should install the brave browser. Like on windows its the biggest browser at like 100MB. On mobile its around 30mb when there is very light weight, high anonymity/adblock browsers at just 1mb.

Why would advertisers/publishers want to receive BAT when they can get $$$? So this would only be relevant /interesting for those advertisors who already are active in crypto (so maybe 1%?) right?

Why would people want to view ads in return for BAT, i mean such models have been done so many times, paying users to view ads. What this usually brings is people running bots to view the ads.

But I would like a positive disucussion, is there actually some "killer-apps", "killer-uses" that Brave/BAT could bring to the users? And advertisers?
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 644

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:14:09 PM

nevermind about ADS, look at this new crooked shit going on:

https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/26/16367620/showtime-cpu-cryptocurrency-monero-coinhive

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Kripto.hr

Bit...Bit...Bit... ERROR... COIN

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:59:34 PM

I still have difficulty understanding the use of BAT. I do would like to invest and I like the coin price has been pretty stable (like around 0.08 to 0.30) and would have a potential for huge gains.

But I still dont get why people should install the brave browser. Like on windows its the biggest browser at like 100MB. On mobile its around 30mb when there is very light weight, high anonymity/adblock browsers at just 1mb.

Why would advertisers/publishers want to receive BAT when they can get $$$? So this would only be relevant /interesting for those advertisors who already are active in crypto (so maybe 1%?) right?

Why would people want to view ads in return for BAT, i mean such models have been done so many times, paying users to view ads. What this usually brings is people running bots to view the ads.

But I would like a positive disucussion, is there actually some "killer-apps", "killer-uses" that Brave/BAT could bring to the users? And advertisers?

The main thing is that it is fast and add free... This should attract you to use this browser... If you use it then advertisers will come and you can have some bonus $$$ watching their adds... But my opinion is that people must like it for everything else to happend...

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
strohhirn

Activity: 140

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:07:53 PM

At October 6th they will launch Mercury, the first mager release and implantation into brave. I hope the price will keep rising like it does now. Smiley

octomob

Activity: 94

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:28:56 PM

Launched beta, any thoughts?

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:51:17 AM

but brave browser does not have an update. or is it just in a beta or an alpha of the browser?

coleman268

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:43:25 AM

I heard the update was supposed to drop on the 13th according to 4chan, but honestly i've have the coin for so long i wish i could just dump it already

tss_ben

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 10:18:09 AM

Has anyone tried Brave browser? Would like to know how is it  Grin

Invester

Activity: 308

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:34:57 AM

The main thing is that it is fast and add free... This should attract you to use this browser... If you use it then advertisers will come and you can have some bonus $$$ watching their adds... But my opinion is that people must like it for everything else to happend...

A fast browser is already a good attraction both to ordinary users as well as advertisers. In some browsers, the more the ads, the heavier the window for loading. With BAT browser, even if there are ads it will still be fast. And if you are talking about people who are into crypto, there is a very little percentage. But if you consider those that are into online advertising, the percentage is much bigger for sure.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

WildJippy

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:43:16 AM

What are the experiences of other people actually using the browser?
I tried it on both desktop and mobile. I like the mobile version, although it does crash certain sites due to the adblock. Still using it. I stopped using the desktop browser, it was fine - but crashed multiple times a day. Switched back to chrome/firefox.

eodchop

Use Linux!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:09:02 PM

BAT seems competitive but I doubt if it really works
Firefox and Mozilla look rather more solid and safe
k@suy

Activity: 210

http://ditcoin.io

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:38:17 PM

BAT seems competitive but I doubt if it really works
Firefox and Mozilla look rather more solid and safe

Brave browser is nice and easy to used. Its clean interface gives its distinct impression about the the said browser. I hope the devs will  have a project implemented in the browser like integrating the BAT token on the system like the raiblocks application but of course with some tweaks. Very promising one.

lightstech

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:41:15 PM

The Brave browser on desktop and mobile are both very smooth and fast. The mobile browser is particularly nice and shows you stats on the number of ads blocked.
xxxgoodgirls

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:19:41 PM

Yes, the mobile browser is very cool. I like it.
Neuitron

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:36:09 PM

Excellent browser, but it has large competitors (Chrome), which do not allow to develop and increase popularity  Sad

nhote

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:18:50 PM

i've been running Brave since yesterday morning and find that it ROCKS. super smooth, fast, easy to use, and hasn't crashed once so far, despite keeping a bunch of open tabs... still need to activate and experiment their payments system but loving it so far.
blockchainproject.id

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:08:28 AM

From the screenshot found on Reddit, it seems its true that Mercury will released at 13th something this week. Pity that the dev seems doesn't really do a good job at marketing, technical wise they are making a solid software, but BAT keeps getting a beatdown because lack of communication in regards of the next update.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.