Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing?  (Read 65151 times)
qchain_ru

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:10:52 AM

Yes obviously that their projects sounds very good, i wanted to buy some BAT a few days ago, but the price seems a little bit quiet and without volatility, and it is a bad thing for investors since the price is not moving too much. I will wait until i see a good trend and then try to join the BAT market.. I trust in their project, but not in the price

Price of altcoins is being manipulated very hard these days. No wonders that its hard to believe in price caps. The demo comes out soon, some positive news will be good for the token price. I trust in BAT project as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wilbourge

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:03:34 PM

BAT Mercury Release at Friday, October 6th!  Grin
rauls

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:10:35 AM

Cheesy hope this news can make bat price go up a little for me. 0.3$ is nice target.

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
master2#

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 01:43:34 AM

Cheesy hope this news can make bat price go up a little for me. 0.3$ is nice target.
I am also rooting for that!
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:35:56 AM

BAT ICO made headlines when its ICO sold out in less than 30 seconds. However, since
then it has stagnated and not gone anywhere. Huge coin supply is a problem too to keep
a lid on price. Not too bullish so far.

Yeah. But since the ICO was a very quick sold out, I am having thoughts that the investors behind BAT project are huge companies and business names. This is the reason why I think BAT will rise and become big in the months to come.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
melter

Activity: 84

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:29:03 AM

BAT ICO made headlines when its ICO sold out in less than 30 seconds. However, since
then it has stagnated and not gone anywhere. Huge coin supply is a problem too to keep

Yeah. But since the ICO was a very quick sold out, I am having thoughts that the investors behind BAT project are huge companies and business names. This is the reason why I think BAT will rise and become big in the months to come.
I dont known but BAT price had been stable for a long time.  This price still not good for me. equal price before storm

jonridgeon

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:54:14 AM

I think BAT is at a fair price right now for what it is and the amount of circulating coins, any improvements from now on will make the price go up, and we only have 13 days until a MAJOR update. Snooze on this one and you are going to looze out big time. The founder is creator of Java script and co-founder of Firefox, he is serious about this project and it has a great concept. Im excited for the future price developments!
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:15:40 PM

since the ico was bought by several big whale through immoral bribery to the miners, i believe this project was scam and deceide never to buy this coin
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 01:00:08 PM

BAT is consider okayish to invest now

5000~6000 Satoshi

I've invest it during 4k+ and sold at 5k, although the supply seems to be much but the price is okayish for the coin
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:00:32 PM

since the ico was bought by several big whale through immoral bribery to the miners, i believe this project was scam and deceide never to buy this coin

It's not a scam because they have a MVP at the time of ICO. you are speaking out your ass as a butthurt investor apparently that angry he didn't get into the ICO. it's still early in this game to get in before it moons Wink

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
mjsocool

Activity: 181

https://rangersprotocol.com/

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:03:10 PM

it's not scam. But everything so slow. I mean dev not active much to keep investor interest with this project

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jonridgeon

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

Yea, and any waiting is soon over, big developments coming.

I am also tired of such 'scam comments' it's utter bull. This is obviously not a scam coin...
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:28:44 AM

I am also tired of such 'scam comments' it's utter bull. This is obviously not a scam coin...
However you are will agree that idea once more browser not so new. But really worked and USED products can count with fingers on one hand. That's why it's not scam - team work hard. But ...
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:40:06 PM

Most valued coins will always take time to increase the price and at the time ICO the coin sold within half an hour because it creates a lot of trust in the market. So only people bought the coin within the short period of time and many people are holding the coin for good returns on it.
starskey

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:47:49 PM

This is great news! I would say even higher than 30c. More like 40c target

cryptoGEEKS ----- Blockchain solutions ----- www.cryptogeeks.eu
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:51:04 PM

However you are will agree that idea once more browser not so new. But really worked and USED products can count with fingers on one hand. That's why it's not scam - team work hard. But ...

Check this out:
https://basicattentiontoken.org/bat-mercury-pre-launch-technical-update
That's the reason we believe this isn't just another scam coin because the team is really working hard and showing improvements and dedication for their project, a reason why I feel we might see a 2x over the price very soon (Checked at trex that the Buy Volume has increased very much and buy side is looking more stronger than sell). If you have them, hold them and if not, buy them cheap. The drop was bad but a breakout is taking place and the moment it's done, you won't see this under 10k.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:02:22 PM

I heard a rumor that Chandler Guo holds like 30% of all Basic Attention Tokens. For those of you who know a lot about BAT, is this true or is it just a rumor? I don't want to invest in something where a potentially shadowy guy holds 30% of tokens

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:11:32 PM

I still have difficulty understanding the use of BAT. I do would like to invest and I like the coin price has been pretty stable (like around 0.08 to 0.30) and would have a potential for huge gains.

But I still dont get why people should install the brave browser. Like on windows its the biggest browser at like 100MB. On mobile its around 30mb when there is very light weight, high anonymity/adblock browsers at just 1mb.

Why would advertisers/publishers want to receive BAT when they can get $$$? So this would only be relevant /interesting for those advertisors who already are active in crypto (so maybe 1%?) right?

Why would people want to view ads in return for BAT, i mean such models have been done so many times, paying users to view ads. What this usually brings is people running bots to view the ads.

But I would like a positive disucussion, is there actually some "killer-apps", "killer-uses" that Brave/BAT could bring to the users? And advertisers?

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:14:09 PM

nevermind about ADS, look at this new crooked shit going on:

https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/26/16367620/showtime-cpu-cryptocurrency-monero-coinhive

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:59:34 PM

I still have difficulty understanding the use of BAT. I do would like to invest and I like the coin price has been pretty stable (like around 0.08 to 0.30) and would have a potential for huge gains.

But I still dont get why people should install the brave browser. Like on windows its the biggest browser at like 100MB. On mobile its around 30mb when there is very light weight, high anonymity/adblock browsers at just 1mb.

Why would advertisers/publishers want to receive BAT when they can get $$$? So this would only be relevant /interesting for those advertisors who already are active in crypto (so maybe 1%?) right?

Why would people want to view ads in return for BAT, i mean such models have been done so many times, paying users to view ads. What this usually brings is people running bots to view the ads.

But I would like a positive disucussion, is there actually some "killer-apps", "killer-uses" that Brave/BAT could bring to the users? And advertisers?

The main thing is that it is fast and add free... This should attract you to use this browser... If you use it then advertisers will come and you can have some bonus $$$ watching their adds... But my opinion is that people must like it for everything else to happend...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: