Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can i get loan??  (Read 394 times)
bitcoinstress (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 09:40:55 AM

How to get a loan but I can only give this account as collateral??? can someone help me??

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:42:46 AM

Nope, no one can help you. Unless you have collateral to give, then you are out of luck here my friend. Newbies, generally low ranked accounts don't really get loans where unless you post collateral. If you want to use that as collateral, then no one will lend you a single satoshi. Sorry, but your account is worthless.
ciobanuionut1982

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:22:22 PM

Nope, no one can help you. Unless you have collateral to give, then you are out of luck here my friend. Newbies, generally low ranked accounts don't really get loans where unless you post collateral. If you want to use that as collateral, then no one will lend you a single satoshi. Sorry, but your account is worthless.
can tell me who can give green feedback ?thx
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:39:33 PM

You earn it, you don't aim to get it and farm it! You get trust when you did good deeds on the forum, you traded with people, or generally, you are just trustworthy. If you aim to get trust just for purposes of showing you are trustworthy, then that is totally not a trustworthy behavior and you will likely just get red trust instead.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:01:12 PM

Asking this question, it's already a flag. Unfortunately not the color that you "want" to get...
I will advise you to lock this Thread of yours and start involve more with other aspects of BTC. Not with Loans... Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███