Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:52:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of Bitcoin  (Read 4883 times)
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:01:31 AM

Well, that's the luck for the early start investing in bitcoin. Therefore from now on I am actively collecting bitcoin. In hopes of getting lucky again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ALT67890

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:04:05 AM

It would be great if I invest at that time, I can regret for some time maybe best thing to do is start over again.
Learn from the past mistakes and do what is best the second time.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:28:45 PM

Yes, bitcoin has been powerful for investors due to the massive increase in value compared to other currencies, but it still has other powers too. For example it is useful for people in countries where the economy is problematic, the local currency is rapidly depreciating in value (hyperinflation), the government is corrupt and/or tyrannical, and capital controls are likely to be imposed to prevent money from fleeing the country. Bitcoin enables people to get around capital controls and other annoying limitations on the use of cash, thus preserving some amount of economic freedom.
Bitcoin is a remarkable innovation which possesses the power to magnify the capitals in a very short period of time. The increase of 1600 dollars in its price since July 2017 is a proof of my previous statement. It has removed the menace of unemployment for many people and allowed the holders to control their asset fully.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
winnerhor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:32:16 PM

If you can know future for bitcoin , of cause you can be a millionaire . But now we just can believe our choice is true . 

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:44:29 AM

I think bitcoin is really powerful not only because it is a cryptocurrency but because of its capability to rise up and up. Last last year bitcoin is a hundred and by this moment it reached up until thousand. It has the capacity to rise up because of the demand of the people wanting to have this digital product. I has high potential to become larger and larger so i think it is really powerful.

Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:51:47 AM

Well that's an advantage in the bitcoin. Can we think in the future if the continue using bitcoin, there are chances that the price we can get is very large and profitable for ourselves. But you need to know, all this happened not because of coincidence but because of the hard work for us to want to see the bitcoin become larger. Because when we do not strive to the maximum in order to realize the dream of bitcoin then everything is just a memory

we can get some profit but did you think that bitcoin can be the worlds currency?

franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:47:50 AM

There are a lot of reasons why Bitcoin can be considered as powerful. First is its value today compared to the past years. This is powerful because if you compare this to the other investment instrument, the price appreciation is dramatically high compared to others. Second, it is powerful because it is being transacted and secured through technology. We are now entering the digital era and Bitcoin was able to adapt it. And lastly, it is powerful because aside from as an investment, it is a digital currency that has its own rates just like a regular currency.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:55:19 AM

The strength of bitcoin is its independence from the government. We are able to manage your time and money. It scares the government, and therefore its freedom we will have to defend. But bitcoin has its weaknesses. In this world nothing is perfect.
winnerhor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:56:12 AM

Bitcoin price now still increase , now already reached to $4600 . Look like still can increase to $5000 or more than that . I think if more people keep it for long term , then the price will go to more higher

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:56:37 AM

well, that is what you get for seeing potential when others are having their head in the sand. back then there were same bullshit of "bitcoin is dead and gonna die" flying around. those who kept their ears shot and used their own brains are the winners of today and tomorrow.

and each day that passes it is one cheap coin opportunity that is slipping through their fingers.
There is a lot of good thing we could see on bitcoins. And yes it has a boundless potential to give as and to showcase in terms of transactions, investments and even trading that could give people an opportunity to earn and to have profit out of their bitcoin.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:17:58 PM

Bitcoin price now still increase , now already reached to $4600 . Look like still can increase to $5000 or more than that . I think if more people keep it for long term , then the price will go to more higher

Yeah. It is just like pyramid scheme. The people who buy bitcoin in early will get all benefits from those late investors. I bet that there are no early investors that holding their right now. If I were them. I will my coins right after BTC hits 1000$ because it is too much ROI for me.  Cheesy
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:52:46 PM

Well that's an advantage in the bitcoin. Can we think in the future if the continue using bitcoin, there are chances that the price we can get is very large and profitable for ourselves. But you need to know, all this happened not because of coincidence but because of the hard work for us to want to see the bitcoin become larger. Because when we do not strive to the maximum in order to realize the dream of bitcoin then everything is just a memory

we can get some profit but did you think that bitcoin can be the worlds currency?
yes bitcoin is more powerful currency i hope that bitcoin will be more powerful that can be help by people and
 it can take control on every other currency.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

There are a lot of reasons why Bitcoin can be considered as powerful. First is its value today compared to the past years. This is powerful because if you compare this to the other investment instrument, the price appreciation is dramatically high compared to others. Second, it is powerful because it is being transacted and secured through technology. We are now entering the digital era and Bitcoin was able to adapt it. And lastly, it is powerful because aside from as an investment, it is a digital currency that has its own rates just like a regular currency.
No bro. you are wrong. The value does not make bitcoin strong. The power of bitcoin has created the value of bitcoin. Because bitcoin is fast and secure, more people join the crypto world to learn about bitcoin, to invest their money in bitcoin. The number of people using bitcoin has made many change in the way that bitcoin work. I can say the people are the main reason creating the power of bittcoin
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:21:24 PM

How bitcoin is powerfull???
Bitcoin is very powerful like you can use it in investment and you can easily use it in different kind of transaction like paying bills and many more. In addition to that, the real power of bitcoin is you can use in different transaction and if its very easy to use. Lastly, investing in bitcoin is one reason why people join in bitcoin or crypto world.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:26:24 PM

The power of Bitcoin, $10,000 Bitcoin Investment in 2010 Now Worth $200 Million
Bitcoin has the power to change one's life.Especially the financial status of someone because in bitcoin you can earn so much money using the less of your time and the less of your effort. there are people who quit their jobs for bitcoin .
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:30:49 PM

Money can change everything. It can change the physical apperance of a person, it can change thr behavior of it qith the use of money, etc. Bitcoin is a kind of money that used in the Internet. Bitcoin may also change the beliefs and also it can change a person. But in the end dont abuse the power of Bitcoin.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:32:31 PM

yeah its great, from 2010 to 2017 is short term to get $10000 to $200M, i hope bitcoin will higher and higher than now and we can get some profit from bitcoin  Grin Grin

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:41:10 PM

Bitcoin + time = profitable investment
It can change one's life it  can change the world!!!
So better invest now when the amount of bitcoin is not that high. Early investors will reap the profit...

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:41:36 PM

Yea,the power of bitcoin,its misunderstood by people who dont even know what bitcoin even is,so who cares its their loss. Because the truth is at the end of the day,all your misconceptions about bitcoin will be untrue and you will be the one who will regret it. So the decision is yours as the ball is in your court,its on you on what you do with it,make a good tactic or lose it to your opponent.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:45:30 PM

Truly that bitcoin is very powerful, it can even change someones life like me. Before I was discover this we called "bitcoin", I was poor and I can't even buy all the things I want. Then after I find this thing I could now buy and go to the place I want to visit. Bitcoin was great, it will be a great help for the othes who want to have an income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███