Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of Bitcoin  (Read 4883 times)
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:27:31 AM

The main strength of bitcoin is from the user, as long as the user continues to actively use and transactions with bitcoin then bitcoin can continue to survive and have great power.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:32:19 AM

How bitcoin is powerfull???
Read the OP, the OP is making the point that if you had invested bitcoin back in the day when not many people believe in it you will be a millionaire today and he is correct, now that bitcoin is a lot more costly we cannot expect our earnings to be as big but I think that if we invest a good sum of money we can multiply that starting capital many times over if we hold for a very long time.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:43:59 AM

The power of Bitcoin, $10,000 Bitcoin Investment in 2010 Now Worth $200 Million
The proof of power of bitcoin is not in the price, i guess... it's the resistance against Segwit, China, and Dimon. Man, 2017 is such a tough year. Lots of bad news came out against bitcoin but it doesn't kill it - it made it stronger, instead.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:08:01 AM

It is very powerful because even thr prominent people in the society believed in its potential. Like for example Bill Gates, he said that "You cannot stop Bitcoin", "Bitcoin is better than in currency because you don't have to be physically in the same place and of course for large transactions currency get pretty inconvenient".

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:11:39 AM

How bitcoin is powerfull???
Bitcoin becomes strong or bitcoin to be a force for many people including myself because bitcoin is trustworthy and often manifests people's dreams including myself and bitcoin there is no deceitful element, therefore bitcoin becomes full strength for believers.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:41:25 AM

Bitcoin is power full & magical.Bitcoin is getting stronger day by day Perhaps it will reach $ 4,000 by the end of this year, and next year we aim to reach 10 kilometer Bitcoin, but now we should invest in Bitcoin.
Yeah, I cant imagine that it can be up as high as this. It is also powerful and magical at what he said that it is like a fairytail that there is a happy ending to the bitcoin users tht are using it. And as of now there are a lot of people in the whole world are using it and I hoped all of us may use it.
In the first half of this year, I also had no idea that bitcoins will become this much expensive. It is not like I have underestimated this coins but I never thought that it will reach such a high value within two or three months.

Even during the downfall, its lowest value was an expensive one. Now it is again rising up. Honestly, it makes me feel like I am watching at a young lion that is conquering the whole jungle.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:52:10 AM

Bitcoin is power full & magical.Bitcoin is getting stronger day by day Perhaps it will reach $ 4,000 by the end of this year, and next year we aim to reach 10 kilometer Bitcoin, but now we should invest in Bitcoin.
Yeah, I cant imagine that it can be up as high as this. It is also powerful and magical at what he said that it is like a fairytail that there is a happy ending to the bitcoin users tht are using it. And as of now there are a lot of people in the whole world are using it and I hoped all of us may use it.
In the first half of this year, I also had no idea that bitcoins will become this much expensive. It is not like I have underestimated this coins but I never thought that it will reach such a high value within two or three months.

Even during the downfall, its lowest value was an expensive one. Now it is again rising up. Honestly, it makes me feel like I am watching at a young lion that is conquering the whole jungle.

i don't even know this too for my first year but after in my second year, i realize that the price is become high although not like now, but in that year, i am curious why the price is going to go up. and i read from many source that bitcoin will be strong from time to time and even now, with many support from people and the community, bitcoin now become the best investment that we can do. hence, there are still not many people know about this opportunity and they still don't care with bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:18:13 AM

there are many reasons to use bitcoin. it can not be affected by inflation like fiat. is a safe way to send money
Bitcoin is not subject to inflation but each user are susceptible to variations in market prices. By definition, this is a different mechanism but the effects are very similar. You and bitcoin can lose your money. I permanent correction used to, but it may happen in the future, the price correction may have consequences more destructive than inflation.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:23:11 AM

i don't even know this too for my first year but after in my second year, i realize that the price is become high although not like now, but in that year, i am curious why the price is going to go up. and i read from many source that bitcoin will be strong from time to time and even now, with many support from people and the community, bitcoin now become the best investment that we can do. hence, there are still not many people know about this opportunity and they still don't care with bitcoin.

Not a lot have known that the price will surely increase this much because they simply don't have the knowledge on what bitcoin can possibly do and I think that the interest of people with bitcoin was not on it in making investment but now that the price was so much and the value of it can become 1 million with just 1 bitcoin is very unimaginable.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:50:45 AM

The power of Bitcoin is the fact that it is a scarce digital asset on a decentralized immutable network, which we know of as the blockchain. This gives people the chance to buy a piece of the future.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:51:13 PM

The main strength of bitcoin is from the user, as long as the user continues to actively use and transactions with bitcoin then bitcoin can continue to survive and have great power.

True , for as long as we are here who are supporting bitcoin at the same time earning from bitcoin, I think bitcoin continues to be powerful. As times passes by , lots of people are interesting to join for the reason that it could help them, having an investment one day or extra income for today.  Our hopes that through bitcoin , we can have a better future, that's one power of bitcoin also.
smokeydog

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:26:14 PM

Looking at the past gets you nothing.   
BeerPanda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:06:58 PM

yes it's so amazing!! Huh we can just guess what happens in a few years
dansmith_99

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:40:43 PM

Yeah bitcoin has gained a lot in value but is currently failing in its original purpose to be a cheap method of both transfers and payments by users.

At this rate its soon going to end up being a currency only for the ultra rich and big organisations.
Bitcoin is not necessarily expensive. Sure 1 coin is quite pricey but anyone can buy a couple dollars of it. I feel like this is a common misconception people have, that one must buy an entire bitcoin and so its "expensive."
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:41:37 PM

Yes bitcoin is powerful..almost all people subscribe day by day in this forum..proven and effective potentially becomes full strength to all believers..bitcoins now the best investment and give more opportunity to all people Kiss Smiley
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:47:43 PM

we see for ourselves how the lack of bitcoin is in its users, the more users the higher the price
 of it, as well as for all Crytopia

Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:04:36 PM

hopefully everything on this forum can be successful in bitcoin, strong bitcoins in rising prices and the number of people who invest in bitcoin, bitcoin will be the top investment choice for many people.
theglydelmae

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:21:07 AM

Bitcoin by itself has a lot of uses. But the true power lies beyond the one who mines it. With a proper strategy, you can maximize the access of your bitcoin.
kissterhey

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:36:12 AM

Bitcoin has the absolute power, Bitcoin can be likened to a virtual world of virtual currency, and a god can dominate any virtual currency. Yeah,that is my thoughts.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:49:36 AM

So many people have been regreting about bitcoin back in 2010 i you already have a 10,000 BTC back there and you just hold it until now then you already become a multi millionaire without doing anything

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: