Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold?  (Read 53389 times)
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:13:25 PM

There are so many reason for bitcoin being better than gold. Especially when you are on bitcointalk forum you will get many. For me the main reason is with bitcoin my money grows faster whereas with gold there is a very small increase in price. Moreover, now bitcoin is gaining grounds and getting more popular. Prices will rise more and more. I am definitely enjoying this phase. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:18:38 PM

It is better than gold in certain areas yes.

Gold is always going to be a precious metal used in electronics though. Gold conductors and resistors are in many things. Gold is probably going to be more stable month to month though. Gold is a different thing altogether. Silver is also used in electronics.

Buy some of both and btc!!
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:48:16 PM

There are so many reason for bitcoin being better than gold. Especially when you are on bitcointalk forum you will get many. For me the main reason is with bitcoin my money grows faster whereas with gold there is a very small increase in price. Moreover, now bitcoin is gaining grounds and getting more popular. Prices will rise more and more. I am definitely enjoying this phase. Cheesy
I am agree with you. Because I have also invested my money in bitcoin and my money is growing very fast because the price of bitcoin is going very high as compare to gold as the price of gold is not going high rapidly.
CROYA86

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:17:38 PM

It is certain that, in any case bitcoin will still be better when compared with gold, such as the selling value of gold is quite stable, while the bitcoin may at any time change
cryptomium

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:26:56 PM

We have seen several reason why Bitcoin is better than gold.  Among them I like best the feature of bitcoin as store of value because the rate of value increase with bitcoin is very high.  We just need to hold it and wait for sometime and see how our money increase with bitcoin.
TheWallStreetCrew

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:05:34 PM

Bitcoin is outperforming gold as an investment. And as it becomes more of a hedge against uncertainty, it will do even better. The good thing is that there is not much bitcoin so it has a very strong upside potential.

First Venture Capital backed Crypto | GetCLAMS-GCS | https://goo.gl/ER9djG
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:12:04 PM

Bitcoin is most definitely expensive to a point where the average person won’t be able to purchase the coin just for the sake of owning a single Bitcoin in their Bitcoin account.
Since the people online like to accept Bitcoin for payments, the price of Bitcoin will swing through every direction because there is not many people trying to hold onto the coin. Gold is pretty limited so the price of it is going to go up dramatically if people find a use for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:45:37 PM

I am agree with you. Because I have also invested my money in bitcoin and my money is growing very fast because the price of bitcoin is going very high as compare to gold as the price of gold is not going high rapidly.

well it is very good that you have invested money in bitcoin and now it is growing at a very fast, well you are a very lucky man. But i think the betterness of bitcoin is not only with that one reason that its price is increasing regularly and faster, and the gold price is increasing very slowly, there are also many services that offering bitcoin like trading, gambling and signature campaigns etc.

Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:14:10 PM

well it is very good that you have invested money in bitcoin and now it is growing at a very fast, well you are a very lucky man. But i think the betterness of bitcoin is not only with that one reason that its price is increasing regularly and faster, and the gold price is increasing very slowly, there are also many services that offering bitcoin like trading, gambling and signature campaigns etc.
Along with that I will also add some benefits of bitcoin which are most important and that are its anonymous feature that is why gambling field love that currency. The other feature is that it is workable in all parts of the world where internet is available so many people from different countries can now earn money without any limit which paypal had put on them
MCS23

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:01:22 PM

Along with that I will also add some benefits of bitcoin which are most important and that are its anonymous feature that is why gambling field love that currency. The other feature is that it is workable in all parts of the world where internet is available so many people from different countries can now earn money without any limit which paypal had put on them
I can understand why everyone vied with each other that gold is already giving up its position as a very topical investment, and that Bitcoin is becoming more suitable for replacement in this area. Maybe I'm old-fashioned and do not believe too much in High Tech but still I'm used to having my post in my hands it means a physical and physical body.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:42:48 PM

btc is way better then gold Smiley
yes  offcourse bitcoin is much more better than gold because it is the era of bitcoin everyone are using bitcoins and bitcoin is going too much useful currency around the world and a lot of people are using bitcoin for online transaction bitcoin has a lot of advantages because people like bitcoin more than gold.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:50:22 PM

Bitcoin is outperforming gold as an investment. And as it becomes more of a hedge against uncertainty, it will do even better. The good thing is that there is not much bitcoin so it has a very strong upside potential.

You are right about Bitcoin being more expensive than Gold when it’s paired against the United States Dollar thought Bitcoin does not have a chance against Gold when it comes down to long-term value.
Gold could be used for pretty much anything and Bitcoin can only be used for transferring to the people who want to collect the coin. Blockchain is the same, it’s basically record keeping.
Gold could survive a most disasters and Bitcoin can only survive a limited amount of disasters until the people start to grow tired of it since there won’t be that much people left on the earth that is computer savvy.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:13:13 PM

No doubt bitcoin is better than gold as we can see they are both came from mining and both have a value i guess bitcoin is more expensive when it comes to price and because it is the era of bitcoin but when it come to long term bitcoin is better and have a long term value.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:00:58 PM

I think bitcoin is not better that gold but is is a very helpful thing for us to invest a gold. Bitcoin is an expensive electronic money so we can use it to gain money and riches here on earth. Like as gold it is helpful for us to use our bitcoin and investments wisely and productively as gold. Bitcoin is a wise thing to use as gold.
Exactly bitcoin and gold helps us for our needs. Bitcoin and gold have a similarity when it comes to value. That's a good idea to use bitcoin to invest gold. This two type of money will help us to be rich someday. Just use it wisely. I agree that bitcoin is not better than gold and thats are some of my reason why i say that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jokoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:04:29 PM

The thing is, gold fluctuates much, much less than Bitcoin does currently. Bitcoin is a very volatile currently because of it's liquidity.

However, I too agree from a personal standpoint that Bitcoin is much better than Gold  Smiley. Watching the numbers go up, then down, then up again on the CoinCap app is one of my secret hobbies...
TheWallStreetCrew

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:12:45 AM

You are right about Bitcoin being more expensive than Gold when it’s paired against the United States Dollar thought Bitcoin does not have a chance against Gold when it comes down to long-term value.
Gold could be used for pretty much anything and Bitcoin can only be used for transferring to the people who want to collect the coin. Blockchain is the same, it’s basically record keeping.
Gold could survive a most disasters and Bitcoin can only survive a limited amount of disasters until the people start to grow tired of it since there won’t be that much people left on the earth that is computer savvy.

Yes in a major apocalyptic event gold wins. But we dont have those type of events too often.

First Venture Capital backed Crypto | GetCLAMS-GCS | https://goo.gl/ER9djG
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:51:34 AM

definitely yes, bitcoin is better than gold in terms of price and transactions related stuff bitcoin is easily convertible to cash but, gold is more useful in almost everything in electronics jewelry even in medcine also gold is useful in apocalyptic situations like world war or worse so, it is a must have stuff in our lives. but i am thankful that bitcoin created.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:07:40 AM

As far of what I observe now, bitcoin is better than gold. Nowadays, bitcoin is popular in any countries and in terms of its price is currently increasing now. Many users attracts bitcoin to use and its growing daily. Its better than gold  because some already earning in bitcoin.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:08:07 AM

As far of what I observe now, bitcoin is better than gold. Nowadays, bitcoin is popular in any countries and in terms of its price is currently increasing now. Many users attracts bitcoin to use and its growing daily. Its better than gold  because some already earning in bitcoin.

Popularity wise gold is more popular than bitcoins in the whole world. But for fast investment returns bitcoins are good also you should remember that you may lose more money also fast. If bitcoin prices start going opposite side. So I feel both of these products are very good for investment and I will invest more in gold and a slightly lower amount in bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. The more you diversify your funds, in the longer run you will reduce your investment losses.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:17:00 AM

I think as of now yes bitcoin is much better investment than gold, for fast return of investment you will see that in bitcoin. But if you are looking for long term investment and sure investment go for gold less risk and high return for long term investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: