Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold?  (Read 53388 times)
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:50:29 PM

Bitcoin is not better than gold. No. Many experts callbitcoin as digital gold and I am agree with that. Bitcoin has the same functions as gold has, just it hasn't phisical form to be feeled.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:58:55 PM

Bitcoin is not better than gold. No. Many experts callbitcoin as digital gold and I am agree with that. Bitcoin has the same functions as gold has, just it hasn't phisical form to be feeled.
i think every one has their own thinking but to me i think bitcoin is better than gold. although gold also have their own value and we cannot ignore the importance of gold but to me i will always choose bitcoin, because from bitcoin  i can really get a very good profit in a very very short period of time.
staceyoh

Activity: 381

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:45:38 AM

For me bitcoin is better way of investment
than gold because you can gain a lot of profit
in bitcoin than in gold.
reuschman

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:38:16 AM

For me, it needs more time to get down gold by Bitcoin, gold has already been a popular form of investment and also got huge acceptability so that Bitcoin should go more way to gain desirable position.
dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:24:07 AM

I think bitcoin is good for investment but gold has advantages that make it safe in the future with a high price.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:58:25 AM

As far as i know bitcoin is really better than gold even you look the evidence here in bitcoin forum you will see the proofs that bitcoin is better than gold. The main reason is bitcoin is easy to access and you can use bitcoin anytime anymore as long you have an internet connection and gold is very hard to find unlike bitcoin you can easily earn it.
I think of course bitcoin users would say that bitcoin would be better. So did the gold users. Of course they would say that gold is better and more profitable
7daystodie

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:22:27 AM

I think bitcoin is good for investment but gold has advantages that make it safe in the future with a high price.

That's right, so you need to combine these two investment options to make money to stay with money in the event of a collapse.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:40:28 AM

As far as i know bitcoin is really better than gold even you look the evidence here in bitcoin forum you will see the proofs that bitcoin is better than gold. The main reason is bitcoin is easy to access and you can use bitcoin anytime anymore as long you have an internet connection and gold is very hard to find unlike bitcoin you can easily earn it.
Because you saw it in the bitcoin forum. You'll find a different answer when you see it in the gold forum. Both will provide different answers and evidence.

Vixmore

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:42:54 AM

So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes
Thank you captain obvious. Glad to see that you have finally realised.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:00:03 AM

So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes
Thank you captain obvious. Glad to see that you have finally realised.

It's never too late. Bitcoin is winning on all fields for years, and finally this year bitcoin worth more then gold. I think this is not the end, in next few years bitcoin will rise more then gold, and in this moment now with bitcoin we can do many things, for few year we will be able to do many more stuff with bitcoin, gold will stay where it is. I'm not sure but in some future I think some alts will worth more then gold, technology beats nature precious metals.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
heppot

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:56:40 AM

may be..because 1 troy ons of gold is worth about 1600$ and bitcoin will going to 2000$ .. is that look amazing for a currency..i think bitcoin is better than gold for now..but i dont know in the future...i hope going more better  Wink
Farcoin12

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:02:51 AM

I would definitely disagree with you. Bitcoin doesn't have the same function as gold. Can you walk into a store and buy something with a bar of gold? No, you can't. On the other hand, can you go into a store and purchase something with Bitcoin, yes you can. And you can use Bitcoin at online shops unlike gold.

▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄▀▄
▄█████████████████████▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▀             ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▄
▀███████████████████▀▄▀▄
  ▀█████████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▀████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀            ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Solar DAO████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
PV Solar Plants Construction
   through CROWDFUNDING
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:31:20 AM

For me, it needs more time to get down gold by Bitcoin, gold has already been a popular form of investment and also got huge acceptability so that Bitcoin should go more way to gain desirable position.

Exactly, when it comes to investment both are very good but within limited period of time bitcoin has reached more than where people didn't expect. But now bitcoin is more valuable when compared to gold. There are many disadvantages when compared to gold.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:41:08 AM

I would definitely disagree with you. Bitcoin doesn't have the same function as gold. Can you walk into a store and buy something with a bar of gold? No, you can't. On the other hand, can you go into a store and purchase something with Bitcoin, yes you can. And you can use Bitcoin at online shops unlike gold.
bitcoin and gold does only have one simmilar function which is moving prices and theyre valuable but when we do talk about functionality and popularity i can say that they do really differ and you do know what i mean. gold is mostly being known unlike on bitcoin and we should accept that fact.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:56:35 AM

bitcoin and gold does only have one simmilar function which is moving prices and theyre valuable but when we do talk about functionality and popularity i can say that they do really differ and you do know what i mean. gold is mostly being known unlike on bitcoin and we should accept that fact.

Gold and Bitcoin are pretty similar in each and every aspect. Main difference of Bitcoin is that it has the advantage of being digital, and an already known/fixed total supply. It's easy to move value from one place to another, where you also happen to enjoy a great level of divisibility. Aside from these aspects, what are the differences between Gold and Bitcoin, according to you? And don't come up with reasons as people that can earn money through Bitcoin easily, etc... Real functionalities I am talking about.
NY-city

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:01:07 PM

Gold and Bitcoin are pretty similar in each and every aspect. Main difference of Bitcoin is that it has the advantage of being digital, and an already known/fixed total supply. It's easy to move value from one place to another, where you also happen to enjoy a great level of divisibility. Aside from these aspects, what are the differences between Gold and Bitcoin, according to you? And don't come up with reasons as people that can earn money through Bitcoin easily, etc... Real functionalities I am talking about.
Actually, really bitcoin is very similar to gold, but you need to bet on the issue still on the fact that gold has a physical body, and Bitcoin As you said digital. At the slightest problems a person will be calmer when he has his money in real material values

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:29:53 PM

may be..because 1 troy ons of gold is worth about 1600$ and bitcoin will going to 2000$ .. is that look amazing for a currency..i think bitcoin is better than gold for now..but i dont know in the future...i hope going more better  Wink
to me  i thnk both have their own importance and we cannot ignore the importance of one. to me i think if a person want to make profit and he is interested in investment then bitcoin will be the wise decision for him. but if he just want to save his money then gold is the right option.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:04:40 PM

why is everyone always so obsessed over gold in bitcoin world!
whenever price rises they compare it with gold, whenever it is about investment then they compare it with gold, and a lot of other things i've seen.

i don't get why we should even care about something that is nonsense compared to bitcoin. you can't spend gold, and certainly you can't spend $10 worth of gold. but you can do that with bitcoin. and if the fees allow it, which they should you can spend a lot less.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:09:26 PM

For investation, bitcoin is winning at the moment since bitcoin value is very high recently.
As for now , I'm invest more on bitcoin rather than gold at the moment , I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will reach $ 2000 before end of the year

Smiley
citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:41:08 PM

why is everyone always so obsessed over gold in bitcoin world!
whenever price rises they compare it with gold, whenever it is about investment then they compare it with gold, and a lot of other things i've seen.

i don't get why we should even care about something that is nonsense compared to bitcoin. you can't spend gold, and certainly you can't spend $10 worth of gold. but you can do that with bitcoin. and if the fees allow it, which they should you can spend a lot less.
In my opinion, you do not need to spend Bitcoin at all. And even more so how to spend gold. After all, these are 2 things that are suitable for investment they are for daily use .. even if there is to buy bread or milk for Bitcoin it is already blasphemy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: