Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:47:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold?  (Read 53384 times)
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:58:42 PM

I think Bitcoin is better than gold because Bitcoin is the fastest growing investment in the world. Bitcoin can be transferred anonymously anywhere in the world but transfer of gold so not safeguard your privacy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:08:50 PM

For me gold still better an investment option compared with bitcoin. Because gold has physical form while bitcoin requires internet connection, whereas not all places are available internet.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:52:43 PM

So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes
I do not think so. Anyway, the value of gold is always stable, and you will know for sure that you are holding them. Bitcoin is not, so we can not compare them.
Yeah! You are right in the regard that the comparison between bitcoins and gold is absurd since bitcoins are far better than gold. Gold is stable but that does not make it a great investment. Investment should of kind where you can enjoy profit at least after few months just like bitcoins. In case of gold, we got to wait for years.
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:57:54 PM

I think bitcoin is better than gold. Because it's future is good. And can give huge profit in upcoming days.
It's my own opinion. Thanks.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:01:33 AM

I think the same bitcoin is the same as gold giving the benefit of this earth.bitcoin, expensive digital money that we can use for wealth, and gold can also be used to help bitcoin and investment wisely.
But I think bitcoin is not just a lucrative investment like gold  but bitcoin can also be used maniy things right ? like offline or online currency right, you can buy goods using bitcoin or send money with bitcoin anywhere in the world quickly and cheap fee I think bitcoin Superior on that side

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:56:51 AM

I think the same bitcoin is the same as gold giving the benefit of this earth.bitcoin, expensive digital money that we can use for wealth, and gold can also be used to help bitcoin and investment wisely.
But I think bitcoin is not just a lucrative investment like gold  but bitcoin can also be used maniy things right ? like offline or online currency right, you can buy goods using bitcoin or send money with bitcoin anywhere in the world quickly and cheap fee I think bitcoin Superior on that side

Yeah I do agree with that statements and bitcoin can be used on all things and it served as your digital wealth and investments for your life's sustainable income source. The provision it gives to you can be a strong foundation for you to face your challenges specially your fianancial crisis which everyone is always facing right now. For me I will say bitcoin really a good choice to have rather than gold as investments nowadays. 
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:14:32 AM

I think bitcoin is better than gold. Because it's future is good. And can give huge profit in upcoming days.
It's my own opinion. Thanks.
I think bitcoin is better than gold. The price of the bitcoin is extremely rising up than gold. Even though the gold is more popular than bitcoin but I think bitcoin is more powerful than gold.

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1840

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:33:17 AM

Each one has different prices but when comparisons with the prices Bitcoin is more valuable than Gold. Those who still don't about Bitcoin will still, believe in Gold only because Gold is a physical quantity which we can feel it. But Bitcoin is Internet currency which we cannot able to touch it.
Bitcoin and gold are different. For a way to take advantage I will choose bitcoin. Both of which do have the advantages of each other. Bitcoin can be used as a short-term investment and long-term investment. While gold can be used for safe long-term investment from various issues and circumstances in the world. Bitcoin is more risky, but bitcoin is much more profitable for us.

In terms of profits, bitcoin is the choice. There is risk of course because bitcoin is not that established as compared to gold. But it will make more money than gold. It is something worth investing for more or less five years. The price would be very huge by that time. Taking advantage of the present opportunity is wise.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:53:53 AM

Yes some people assume so and I also consider bitcoin much better than gold.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:14:54 AM

Bitcoin is better than Gold. We are certainly familiar with the statement. Bitcoin users who have long known the positive qualities of bitcoin surely. One of those properties is that bitcoin is not created by the central bank or any government, navigated by a decentralized network that runs automatically with mathematical algorithms so that no one can affected it. Bitcoin price movements are fluctuating purely due to the influence of demand and supply laws. In addition bitcoin storage media is also relatively safe and can be taken to anywhere, which can be stored on your smartphone. While Gold, if we have it in sufficiently large numbers we may need a choice that must be kept in a secret place so as not to be stolen by others.

rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:56:32 AM

So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes
Bitcoin is not yet globally accepted, but according to the second post, we see a lot of differences but still without internet there will be no bitcoin, we should see a lot of things so we can really differentiate whats better and we should be realistic here, gold and fiat is still better than bitcoin in other terms, we should limit the categories for comparing bitcoin and fiat money. for me, Bitcoin is better than gold and fiat with a limited categories, but over all with reality and other categories, we will see that Gold and Fiat money is still better than bitcoin.
smookyjaidev

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:14:23 AM

Bitcoin is the asset like gold,gold some better than bitcoin.gold is stable but bitcoin is new for all.bitcoin is very excited for users.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:16:34 AM

Another way Bitcoin is better is you can find ways of Bitcoin working for you and generating daily income, gold just takes up space.

matthona

Activity: 350

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:30:45 AM

Another way Bitcoin is better is you can find ways of Bitcoin working for you and generating daily income, gold just takes up space.

Yes bitcoin can be earned in different ways which is not possible with gold and to have gold you need to invest your real money in it but in bitcoin even if you don't have money for buying it you always have an opportunity to earn in multiple ways.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Good Rat

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:45:38 AM

Bitcoin is very volatile whereas gold is much more stable. Gold is used for many things whereas bitcoin is a currency. Gold has practical use and overall is much better than bitcoin. I mean bitcoin is much better at being what is was made for, transfer etc but gold is going to stay important for a long time.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:23:24 AM

Yes bitcoin can be earned in different ways which is not possible with gold and to have gold you need to invest your real money in it but in bitcoin even if you don't have money for buying it you always have an opportunity to earn in multiple ways.

Exactly there are many ways to get bitcoin even if you do not have money, unlike gold if we do not have money we can not get it. Bitcoin is digital gold.

loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:36:07 AM

on stable investment  i think gold win but when we wanna get more profits bitcoin is better choice because with bitcoin we can growing up our money through trading, mining, also signature campaign which we did not must capital at first.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:45:40 AM

I think Bitcoin is better than gold because Bitcoin is the fastest growing investment in the world. Bitcoin can be transferred anonymously anywhere in the world but transfer of gold so not safeguard your privacy.
Even though the value of bitcoin rises exponentially, it's never better than Gol9, Gold is the safest investment in the entire world,  in the scenario of global financial crash, every currency is going to get affected even crypto currencies will be affected but investors will turn to Gold and during thay time, gold is going to rise in value as well.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:15:11 PM

Don't hate, just sharing my own thought about the issue.
Gold is better than bitcoin in physical value I agree to that.
But I prefer Bitcoin in mining than a gold in mining.
It is how you value the environment to value a gold and distruct the life cycle of an area to mine gold.

Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:34:59 PM

Don't hate, just sharing my own thought about the issue.
Gold is better than bitcoin in physical value I agree to that.
But I prefer Bitcoin in mining than a gold in mining.
It is how you value the environment to value a gold and distruct the life cycle of an area to mine gold.

Agree with you shhared, I think so too, this is because the market share bitcoin there is no 1% of gold so if compared is still like heaven and earth, it takes a long time to beat the gold.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: