Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold?  (Read 53389 times)
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:52:46 PM

So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes
Wake me up when you can transfer $1 billion worth of gold for $2 in ~10 minutes from any to any location of the world. Roll Eyes

It is good to have a visual representation of the cons and pros of each set of the value of Bitcoin, fiat and gold. But for me before we look at the comparison between a two common denominator we should also consider bother differences and the similarities of the the two. We all know that gold is a natural resources and bitcoin is a technological currency as a form of crypto-currency that each has difference between the movement of their value.
Actually if Bitcoin want create more supply coins in future, it is not impossible.
So, if you compare Gold to Bitcoin about limit supply and rare, maybe you are wrong and in someday, you will surprise when Bitcoin upgrade Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:54:12 PM

I prefer bitcoin than gold. You can buy gold with bitcoin  Grin

Bitcoin is better than gold, there are a lot of reasons to this. The price of bitcoin fluctuate very fast which attract the investors on the other hand the price of gold is stable. Now you can directly pay your bills, purchase different things and send bitcoin to other people but in case of gold you have to convert it to fiat first so bitcoin is doing the job of currency for some people and the job of commodity for others.
but I think that we cannot ignore the Importance of both bitcoin as well as gold. gold is a precious element and people are using for a lot of reason, I think that still majority of people have more trust on gold as they do not know about bitcoin. I think gold is too good to keep our assets more safe.

We can never ignore their existence or presence. But we can't say that bitcoin is better or more stable than gold. Gold is always better in terms of price fluctuation. Bitcoin is so volatile, might cause problems for its holders.
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:55:49 PM

Yes bitcoin is better than gold, because bitcoin is gives opportunity to invest and easy to earn. Most of people believe in bitcoin because its trusted and profitable. While gold is not be used in terms of payment. Bitcoin can be used in online transactions. Bitcoin is better in investment than gold. Bitcoin is better than gold because still bitcoin has many advantages it pays no interest, it can be stored for a long period of time.
Said truly! We cannot earn gold with as much ease as bitcoins. Actually, we cannot even earn it... -_- We can only buy gold whereas bitcoins can be earned by variety of ways. It is better in price, profits, transactions, security, anonymity etc when compared with gold.

Yeah and bitcoin has limited supply and once the demand of bitcoins will go to the moon it will take its price to the moon too which is never possible with gold and it will give you only limited profits and that also after holding it too long but bitcoin can give you much higher profits so investing in bitcoin looks good at a moment.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

kkeylb

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

While the price of bitcoin is growing too fast, bringing a big profit, it is better than gold. But when its price becomes stable - it will lose its value and significantly fall in price.

Is this really what you think? soon as it goes stable it would dump? sorry but that's just silly.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:31:15 PM

Yes bitcoin is better than gold, because bitcoin is gives opportunity to invest and easy to earn. Most of people believe in bitcoin because its trusted and profitable. While gold is not be used in terms of payment. Bitcoin can be used in online transactions. Bitcoin is better in investment than gold. Bitcoin is better than gold because still bitcoin has many advantages it pays no interest, it can be stored for a long period of time.
Said truly! We cannot earn gold with as much ease as bitcoins. Actually, we cannot even earn it... -_- We can only buy gold whereas bitcoins can be earned by variety of ways. It is better in price, profits, transactions, security, anonymity etc when compared with gold.

Yeah and bitcoin has limited supply and once the demand of bitcoins will go to the moon it will take its price to the moon too which is never possible with gold and it will give you only limited profits and that also after holding it too long but bitcoin can give you much higher profits so investing in bitcoin looks good at a moment.
yes that is right that we can see that Gold also has a very stable price and we can see a very little change in its price that is why people also like gold to keep their assets safe their. but still those people who want to increasing the amount of their assets then they try to invest money in bitcoin because bitcoin always give good chances to people to make money.
skysun

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:17:25 PM

We cannot compare this 2 together.
Gold - stability, price haven't change for allmost nothing in last few years
Bitcoin - profitabillity, price in higher and higher day by day with small corrections

In my oppinion it is worth to have both.
I do not think that gold is a good option right now since we are living the world full of technology. Therefore, holding bitcoin will give us more chance to earn more money and interact with the future sooner than other people. Although the price of gold is stable, people still prefer something which can bring the more money than usual
People prefer things which make profit or store of value for them. It is good to have assets divided into several different industries as cryptocurrencies - BTC, precious metals - gold and real estate. If one of them make loss, the other two will make profit or be a store of value.
We have to know that everyone not accepts BTC yet.

XAURUM GAMMA   ► Be a Part of The First Crypto Smart-Street Construction
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ICO 31th July 2017  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Live-Feed of Construction | Real-Estate Crypto Asset | Luxury-Villas Tourism | Shared-Profit | Services Payable in Xaurum (http://www.xaurum.org/gamma)
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:22:06 PM

there's also a chance that bitcoin will outgrow gold as far as I can be, but now the bitcoin price is too high today if it is 2020 maybe 25k $ per bitcoin i think
You are right, I think that bitcoin is more better than gold for different features, for example, bitcoin price is more higher, and it increased a lot compared to the gold, Also nowdays, not a lot of peoples use bitcoin in the world, I think it's no more that 1%. So there is a a high chance for bitcoin to grow a lot and achieve 20k$ or maybe more in aroud 5 years.

Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:12:08 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 12:30:57 AM by Paid Piper

I prefer bitcoin than gold. You can buy gold with bitcoin  Grin

Bitcoin is better than gold, there are a lot of reasons to this. The price of bitcoin fluctuate very fast which attract the investors on the other hand the price of gold is stable. Now you can directly pay your bills, purchase different things and send bitcoin to other people but in case of gold you have to convert it to fiat first so bitcoin is doing the job of currency for some people and the job of commodity for others.
but I think that we cannot ignore the Importance of both bitcoin as well as gold. gold is a precious element and people are using for a lot of reason, I think that still majority of people have more trust on gold as they do not know about bitcoin. I think gold is too good to keep our assets more safe.

We can never ignore their existence or presence. But we can't say that bitcoin is better or more stable than gold. Gold is always better in terms of price fluctuation. Bitcoin is so volatile, might cause problems for its holders.
that is right to say that we cannot ignore the importance of gold as it has a very stable price, but i think that the investors will always like to invest money in bitcoin because they will like to turn their investment double and not only to save it without any profit. in fact most of the people use gold only for saving purposes while for investment they give preference to bitcoin.
Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:23:38 AM

Yes, it is. And it is still soaring. Smiley
For now it is way better than gold as the price is concern.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:25:50 AM

True bitcoin is much better than gold and also safer when compared to gold, through investing in bitcoin your money in a very profitable and incremental way for a while at least because bitcoin prices increase day by day.
For me bitcoin is better than gold.
I am not agree with your point of view because for me bitcoin is much better than gold the price of the bitcoin is very high and it is still growing and other thing that if you will keep your bitcoin in a hardware wallet you can keep your bitcoin secure for life time but in gold you cannot keep it for so long because any one anytime can steal it from you and you cannot carry your gold along with you outside it can going to be snatched by the street robbers but bitcoin is your property that no one can ever snatch from you ever.
you're reaching so hard it's unbelievable; first off, there's been numerous accounts and stories of bitcoin theft, you can just Google it and we at least 20 separate, major cases. secondly, you cannot simply compare gold, an asset with a history of stability and growth, with bitcoin, an extremely new idea with a history of volatility.
thats true, there are even thousands of news about bitcoin theft, mostly happening in exchange (because it does not have high security). I think you can not tell which one is best, you can not compare on one side only. because there are many advantages between the both, bitcoin and gold are a profitable investment (I think that's the answer)
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:26:58 AM

yes that is right that we can see that Gold also has a very stable price and we can see a very little change in its price that is why people also like gold to keep their assets safe their. but still those people who want to increasing the amount of their assets then they try to invest money in bitcoin because bitcoin always give good chances to people to make money.

The benefit of investing money in bitcoin is that it can generate outstanding profits for you in very short time which is hard to expect from gold as its price is stable and cannot give you huge profits so people who wants to make huge profits will always go with bitcoins.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:18:03 PM

Bitcoin is a very helpful cryptocurrency that help me on many different aspects. It is my source of income now that I am having troubles with getting a stable job. It surely is a big asset to be used on daily basis but I don’t think it is better than gold because gold has a high level in the world of exchange.

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:43:45 PM

I am not sure about the word -better- bitcoin is priced 3 times more than gold but it is unpredictable and gold is more reliable but i like bitcoin more

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:51:55 PM

i think yes, i think bitcoin is better than gold, because you can withdraw bitcoin anytime and anywhere, how about gold? gold is good price and stable but it can withdraw anytime, you can go to gold store and sell it to get some money

Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:58:31 PM

As of this moment, I think Gold is still better than Bitcoin  in terms of investment. But still, Bitcoin has advantages such as being decentralized, has a higher rate of increase on its market value which is also faster, and anonymity. It is just that Gold has a physical market value and has a more stable market price compared to Bitcoin which is important on an investment. But that's because Gold is older, who knows what might happen in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:00:56 PM

i think yes, i think bitcoin is better than gold, because you can withdraw bitcoin anytime and anywhere, how about gold? gold is good price and stable but it can withdraw anytime, you can go to gold store and sell it to get some money

Yeah and the best thing about bitcoin is that we can also earn it in different ways and that is a drawback with gold as if you want to have gold in your pocket then you need to invest your real money in it to buy it and you can never earn it and even profits made from gold will be limited and cannot exceed that of bitcoins.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:42:41 PM

i think it not totally better, gold will last forever and nothing in these world can shine as it in terms of appearance and this is the prof that you are rich if you have some and wear it in public. but bitcoin is more valuable one in terms of investing in. you can get more profit than gold that its hard to find. the mainstream is bitcoin are more profitable than gold as of now.
asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:47:35 PM

I do not agree with your opinion.
the comparison of gold and bitcoin is irrelevant. gold is in the real world, bitcoin is in the digital world.
I agree if the sale value of bitcoin exceeds the price of gold, it is remarkable. but not by overkill for a choice of bitcoin or gold.
bitcoin has its fans and gold too.
so I think this is in accordance with the decisions and thoughts.
invest for gold or bitcoin.
I think just the same end of it all is for profit.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
wasif11

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:56:54 PM

Apparently, Bitcoin is more popular than gold among investors.

Is it just hype or something fundamental about the digital currency.
It’s hard to say. What’s not hard to say is that there’s a growing mistrust of national currencies,
following dubious government policies, which has pushed people into Bitcoin.
Imam_Dj

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:59:53 PM

Bitcoin has been beating gold by a big margin so far this year.

Why bitcoin is better than gold?

Because Bitcoins have two advantages over gold. First, they can be used as a convenient medium of payments, though for a limited number of transactions, a function gold is missing. Second, the Bitcoin supply is expected to be limited to 21 million. The supply of gold, on the other hand, is expected to increase anytime its price rises, as it provides an incentive for gold miners to mine for gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: