Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2017, 10:40:39 PM *
News: If the forum does not load normally for you, please send me a traceroute.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold?  (Read 6299 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 448

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
Today at 01:42:23 PM

So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes
I have seen related topic like this... but by the way I guess bitcoin is much better on gold because unlike gold bitcoin has unstable price so there's a chance that its price goes up or maybe fall hence it is very risky. But we know that the higher risk the higher profit will you get.

Last day the price of bitcoin did even surpass the normal value of gold. But when it comes to popular, gold will still the winner on it. But for us who are into bitcoin, well it's a real deal that bitcoin is better. It has a lot of feature and usage unlike gold, it's only good for investment and for being used for different jewelries.

POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar

Activity: 574

View Profile
Today at 02:14:24 PM

I have seen related topic like this... but by the way I guess bitcoin is much better on gold because unlike gold bitcoin has unstable price so there's a chance that its price goes up or maybe fall hence it is very risky. But we know that the higher risk the higher profit will you get.

Last day the price of bitcoin did even surpass the normal value of gold. But when it comes to popular, gold will still the winner on it. But for us who are into bitcoin, well it's a real deal that bitcoin is better. It has a lot of feature and usage unlike gold, it's only good for investment and for being used for different jewelries.
well in future ahead bitcoin will surpass gold as many things inside digital world will find more usage for this system and investment wise
bitcoin will be more increase compare to gold which already been traded since our ancestry, just watch closely and find it by yourself though.

slaz26

Activity: 56

View Profile
Today at 02:15:10 PM

I think that people from the bitcoin community rarely use gold to invest. After all, bitcoin has many advantages. The main of which is a rapid price increase
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
Today at 09:00:52 PM

I think that people from the bitcoin community rarely use gold to invest. After all, bitcoin has many advantages. The main of which is a rapid price increase

We might rarely use gold but if you are an investor and you are widening your investments, gold is a good choice. But with bitcoin, you are having a complete package of investment so why there's a need to look for some investment. I want to invest in gold but maybe it will happen 5 years onward but not today.

richardsNY

Activity: 700

View Profile
Today at 09:30:55 PM

I want to invest in gold but maybe it will happen 5 years onward but not today.

You're of course free to do what you want, but why consider investing into something with a relatively low return potential? It makes no sense to me considering that you're aware of Bitcoin's potential growth. Just look at the 1 or 2 year gold charts -- you'll notice how poor gold has been performing price wise. Put that against the high level of growth Bitcoin has gone through in the last years....

FlightyPouch

Activity: 238

View Profile
Today at 09:58:39 PM

We might rarely use gold but if you are an investor and you are widening your investments, gold is a good choice. But with bitcoin, you are having a complete package of investment so why there's a need to look for some investment. I want to invest in gold but maybe it will happen 5 years onward but not today.

Why would you want to invest in gold if you have bitcoin? Gold might be a good investment, but Bitcoin is better. I know you've seen the price of bitcoin which is really unpredictable and changes so fast, that is a proof bitcoin to be good investment. It will give you a huge profit than Gold. Gold is not that volatile unlike bitcoin, so why invest in Gold, not on bitcoin?

andron8383

Activity: 238

push it to the limit

View Profile
Today at 10:02:50 PM

We know that gold and silver are manipulated down and their real value is multiples higher. However, cryptos have a lot higher purchasing power. I bought ETH at $15. I can now go grocery shopping for a week at $160 per ETH. Bought silver at $15. Guess what...I can only break even plus profit 2 candy bars. When the manipulation ends, I'll sell all of my crypto and buy precious metals. For now, cryptos aren't as manipulated and therefore find true market value.

batang_bitcoin

View Profile
Today at 10:20:36 PM

Why would you want to invest in gold if you have bitcoin? Gold might be a good investment, but Bitcoin is better. I know you've seen the price of bitcoin which is really unpredictable and changes so fast, that is a proof bitcoin to be good investment. It will give you a huge profit than Gold. Gold is not that volatile unlike bitcoin, so why invest in Gold, not on bitcoin?

It's all about the profiting power and if you have bitcoin then it's better to have both of it. Since gold investment is almost the same in bitcoin, you don't have get too much exhausted on it and you can also sell it to those people or companies that are using gold as their main material for their products.
I want to invest in gold but maybe it will happen 5 years onward but not today.

You're of course free to do what you want, but why consider investing into something with a relatively low return potential? It makes no sense to me considering that you're aware of Bitcoin's potential growth. Just look at the 1 or 2 year gold charts -- you'll notice how poor gold has been performing price wise. Put that against the high level of growth Bitcoin has gone through in the last years....

Well if you are an optimistic person, even the possible return isn't that high but as long as there is return that would be fine. You have bitcoin as your main investment and you have some other sub investments but well, it's not going to happen for now, I'm still planning it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.