Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Several crypto currencies at once wallet?  (Read 423 times)
bitKaBoom (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:17:31 AM

Hello, plz tell me.
Is there a web wallet? Where i can store several crypto currencies at once?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 05:35:29 AM

Do you mean within one set of public and private keys? No.

But are there wallets that deal in multiple currencies. Coinbase deals in BTC, ETH, and LTC. Kraken deals in BTC and ETH. There are many, many others. So you can consolidate your balance in multiple currencies, housed in different addresses all side by side in the same wallet.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:19:20 AM

Hello, plz tell me.

The most known are: Exodus.io, Jaxx.io, coinomi.com. Some of these wallets are not open source but they do give you control over your private keys. There is Bit.ac (I believe there is scam accusation agains them), holytransaction as web wallets but they don't give you control over your private keys, If they ever decide to scam people and walk away, there is nothing you can do to get your funds back.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:23:54 AM

I use Hashnest and it gets such opportunity, but you will not find any altcoin option you want, only the most popular like Ethereum and Litecoin.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:12:11 PM

I would not trust any web wallet except the cryptos I had stored had a tiny value. If you have a significant amount of bitcoins and altcoins should have to think about a hd wallet like as trezor or ledger.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:36:35 PM

Hello, plz tell me.

The most known are: Exodus.io, Jaxx.io, coinomi.com. Some of these wallets are not open source but they do give you control over your private keys. There is Bit.ac (I believe there is scam accusation agains them), holytransaction as web wallets but they don't give you control over your private keys, If they ever decide to scam people and walk away, there is nothing you can do to get your funds back.
Service mentioned above are the known wallets you are finding. But keep in mind that they are less secured than using a single wallet to one cryptocurrency, because they are not open source tho they give you access your private keys but we're not sure if this privaye keys are saved also to their databases which is you're not the only one holding this private keys.
mcaizgk2

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:02:42 PM

Hello, plz tell me.

Service mentioned above are the known wallets you are finding. But keep in mind that they are less secured than using a single wallet to one cryptocurrency, because they are not open source tho they give you access your private keys but we're not sure if this privaye keys are saved also to their databases which is you're not the only one holding this private keys.

The full source code for Coinomi is available on GitHub
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 11:32:58 PM

I use Hashnest and it gets such opportunity, but you will not find any altcoin option you want, only the most popular like Ethereum and Litecoin.
Do you know where is the official page of hashnest? i would like to know that wallet since i have holding bitcoins and altcoin together..
and i would like to test them.. do you think it is safe to hold coins there ?
I am just first time to heard that there is a wallet that can handle different altcoin hope they are safe so that we can use them more in the future..

Make crypto as your bank.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: