Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rex- A Peer To Peer | REAL Estate PLATFORM |  (Read 17568 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ikhsanabi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:09:22 PM

Do not worry, this project is very profitable for all who participate in it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trnsmssn

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:47:37 PM

Is there a certain number that you trying to raise ?  is there a cap ? 
jasonal

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:40:54 PM

Can someone explain this to me? A worldwide MLS will require a lot of data storage. Where i the data stored? Where are the pictures stored? Will there be videos of the listings? I can't imagine all this will be on each eth node. So it will be distributed somehow? I don't get how ethereum can scale with projects like this being built on it.

We run three nodes: Ethereum (hash listing), REX (store listing meta data), IPFS (store photos/additional content)

do you think these will be enough to scale?
i think we still have a great data. maybe i'm wrong.

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:59:41 AM

What video? Where can i find it?

Here it is the link to that Demo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfK91P3sfd4 . You can check it by yourself and there are lot of other videos once you are there to get more information about the project. It is of course going to be huge in real estate industry.
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:22:30 AM

Here it is the link to that Demo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfK91P3sfd4 . You can check it by yourself and there are lot of other videos once you are there to get more information about the project. It is of course going to be huge in real estate industry.

Thanks alot!

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:27:43 PM

That video looks really good. Thanks!
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:31:30 PM

Thank you for this link done watching it. Goodluck rex i have a strong feeling this will be a successful ico real estate on blockchain

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 09:08:48 PM

Very nice video presentation, credit goes to team, Please start social media bounty asap

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 03:30:11 AM

Please launch your bounty campaign so that we can start promote your ICO
the bounty campaigns was already started just check out the OP post and go to the bounty thread. Thus, the bounty for REX is only Translation, blog ,and signature campaign so you can only join in translation or blogging cause your are already wearing different campaign signature.
bjjobg55206

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:55:41 AM

you said that " A platform where you won’t be bombarded by ads",
and "charge third party advertisers to market on their page"
it's not problem?
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:09:25 AM

the bounty campaigns was already started just check out the OP post and go to the bounty thread. Thus, the bounty for REX is only Translation, blog ,and signature campaign so you can only join in translation or blogging cause your are already wearing different campaign signature.
But if a person has a desire to join the signature of your company, he can remove all unnecessary and install your signature? It seems to me that there are no problems for this. I would have worked on the possibility of writing a blog. This is a very significant Ascent.
Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:34:12 AM

Hello all . whats is target minimul Rex raised? Is there a minimum target? If there is any
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 04:56:17 AM

But if a person has a desire to join the signature of your company, he can remove all unnecessary and install your signature? It seems to me that there are no problems for this. I would have worked on the possibility of writing a blog. This is a very significant Ascent.
Yes, he can also join signature if he is willing to replace it and there's no problem with that ionly give suggestions to him.
Goodluck in your Blog i am also looking forward for that so we can spread more the projects.
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 07:50:07 AM

Hi, Do you have any social media bounty campaign?

Yes, he can also join signature if he is willing to replace it and there's no problem with that ionly give suggestions to him.
Goodluck in your Blog i am also looking forward for that so we can spread more the projects.

meeekz

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:01:54 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1937405.240

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
SoeNan89

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:39:57 AM

I guess, there is haven't blog campaign in this Rex project,  It's just have signature campaign
and translation campaign. You can see that in the Rex bounty thread.
kkjack789

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:52:25 AM

Is this a platform? Or a coin? Or block chain technology applications in the real estate industry?
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:07:30 AM

Is this a platform? Or a coin? Or block chain technology applications in the real estate industry?

It's a token that would be on ETH and the first of its kind.I would be surprised to see how this ICO goes and whether the minimum target would be achieved.I really appreciate the idea with real estate on blockchain but this looks to be a difficult task to achieve.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 10:19:21 AM

Translations
Russian translation - Thank You Awallon

French translation - Thank You Awallon

Both are russian.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:27:24 AM

Yes, REX platform seems to very interesting because Real Estate is the biggest boom in all countries but we have to wait until they have to release lot more details about this platform before going to the public.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: