Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptosecond.com Get Rich Slow  (Read 949 times)
cryptosecond (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 05:55:16 PM

This is my new site. It needs more work and content. The goal is a Newbie site to get people interested in mining, and investing. 
If anyone has good links to nonscams, or ideas for content. let me know. Thanks. http://cryptosecond.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:35:58 PM

This is my new site. It needs more work and content. The goal is a Newbie site to get people interested in mining, and investing. 
If anyone has good links to nonscams, or ideas for content. let me know. Thanks. http://cryptosecond.com/

I told you once, stick your reflinks up in to your arse...

This is my signature...
cryptosecond (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 08:27:46 PM

I understand rampant spamming of referral links is not preferable.  I started playing faucets and cloud mining (look not link because cloud mining is dumb) Now I am mining, and will be building a rig and contributing more. Referral links do not create a bunch of income.  If I get my $10 back from buying a domain I will be surprised. I have spent months learning and navigating the BS in the crypto world. There are many people trying to do the same thing. So, if I raise some awareness and make a few pennies I do not see the problem with it.  Especially since I have gotten people to mine who would not have. That is the main reason I am working on the site, is so I can direct people there who are interested.
IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:28:04 PM

I understand rampant spamming of referral links is not preferable.  I started playing faucets and cloud mining (look not link because cloud mining is dumb) Now I am mining, and will be building a rig and contributing more. Referral links do not create a bunch of income.  If I get my $10 back from buying a domain I will be surprised. I have spent months learning and navigating the BS in the crypto world. There are many people trying to do the same thing. So, if I raise some awareness and make a few pennies I do not see the problem with it.  Especially since I have gotten people to mine who would not have. That is the main reason I am working on the site, is so I can direct people there who are interested.

You have to be a special kind of dumb to 'show off' a single webpage with only affiliate links like it's something people will visit or click. How are you possibly so lazy that you can't even setup a damn blog-bot?

cryptosecond (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 03:26:09 PM

I am hardly showing off. I am well aware that my page is not substantial. I believe I specified in my initial post that it needed content. There are many, many referrals I could post on the page. I only put ones up that I personally use. The layers of scams can be quite vexing for a newbie. There is some actual information on the site. All stuff you probably know, so good for you. Good troll.
cryptosecond (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 02:40:41 PM

Thanks Smiley I am working on a big update.. Slowly. I am going to add Nicehash info, and the Android App NeoNeonMiner. NeoNeonMiner is great for newbie miners. It has multiple algorithms and you can add any pool.
cryptosecond (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 10:20:46 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 09:47:24 PM by cryptosecond

I have added a mining section that will help beginners.
Any input would be appreciated.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:37:57 PM

Nice site. It will be really helpful for beginners. It will be good if you add videos about various coin mining procedures in detail. I am sure many like me are searching for those type of information on the net. If you compile all those information in one site , it will be really helpful and I am sure your site will become a instant hit among cryptolovers.
cryptosecond (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 09:48:10 PM

I have updated my site with more content and help for beginners.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: