Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Logitech Devices (only USA, UK and CA)  (Read 737 times)
favours (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:21:50 PM

Logitech SE Service

PRICES & PRODUCTS:

MICE:

G900: $64
G403: $54

HEADSETS:
G933: $69
G430: $52

KEYBOARDS:

G910: $75
PRO KEYBOARD: $75
G810: $75

OTHER SHIT:
UE MEGABOOM: $98

Skype is live:sammon9
Telegram is @sammonyoung

If you are decently trusted, I will ALWAYS go first.

Shipping time is around a week

// suki

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:25:44 PM

you go first because your trust is negged  Roll Eyes
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:39:08 PM

you go first because your trust is negged  Roll Eyes

I don't think you read my post; yes I clearly said I will be going first.

// suki
daserpent1

Activity: 435

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:31:07 PM

The prices are pretty high for SE'd items. I have seen them go for $20-$30.
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:46:46 PM

The prices are pretty high for SE'd items. I have seen them go for $20-$30.

Buy from them then. My services are fast, HQ and guaranteed, and almost half of retail price.

// suki
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:41:25 AM

do they come in retail packing ?

Shipped by you are from Logitech ?
Will they be billed ?
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:36:45 AM

do they come in retail packing ?

Shipped by you are from Logitech ?
Will they be billed ?

Ships from Logitech, may or may not come in retail. Zero billing.

// suki
Lontongmie

Activity: 448

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:09:29 AM

I'll take a vouch copy and leave pictures and a complete review of the experience. You'll have a hard time selling with negative trust without a vouch

favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:31:53 AM

I'll take a vouch copy and leave pictures and a complete review of the experience. You'll have a hard time selling with negative trust without a vouch

You're not getting free stuff, however I don't mind if you pay after receiving.

// suki
Lontongmie

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:36:24 AM

LOL you are yourself getting this for free by calling logitech support and BSing to their agents. I highly doubt you will get sales without a credible vouch. Ill pay $10 for a product and picture vouch

favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:37:11 AM

LOL you are yourself getting this for free by calling logitech support and BSing to their agents. I highly doubt you will get sales without a credible vouch. Ill pay $10 for a product and picture vouch

Doesn't matter where I purchase my warranties or for how much. Stop displaying how poor you are on a public forum. My prices are stated and fixed; goodbye!

// suki
Lontongmie

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:39:45 AM

Doesn't matter where I purchase my warranties or for how much. Stop displaying how poor you are on a public forum. My prices are stated and fixed; goodbye!
I live in california, I have more money than you could dream of. I was offering to help you, but I guess you do not want it.

favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:44:45 AM

I live in california, I have more money than you could dream of. I was offering to help you, but I guess you do not want it.

Pretty sad how you have to validate yourself by bragging about how much money you have even though you know nothing about who I am. Truly pathetic :')

// suki
Lontongmie

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:52:21 AM

Pretty sad how you have to validate yourself by bragging about how much money you have even though you know nothing about who I am. Truly pathetic :')
At least I am getting paid to argue with you. As other members have mentioned, your pproducts are way too expensive considering they are illegaly obtained. Yes SE is fraud.

Vixmore

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:56:25 AM

I would be able to do that if you want. I will pay after I receive the item and write a post here with a picture of the product. I don't really care that you are getting it by bullshitting logitech customer support. I was looking for the G933. PM me if you are interested
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:19:13 AM

I would be able to do that if you want. I will pay after I receive the item and write a post here with a picture of the product. I don't really care that you are getting it by bullshitting logitech customer support. I was looking for the G933. PM me if you are interested

Yeah, not an issue. PM me with your order details; I'll have it done and you can pay on receiving.

As for the other guy, no, SEing is greyhat but not illegal Cheesy

// suki
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:44:01 PM

Is this your idea of being professional? Damn, i hope you do not get any customers. When doing business, you must act professional. That is the first rule of business. And how does asking for vouch copy mean that you are poor? If you knew anythinh about this forum, you would know that here vouch copies gain customers.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀