Bitcoin Forum
October 26, 2016, 11:30:15 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.0  [Torrent].
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lovely New Golden Mean Caliper Cases : Art/Maths Gadgets  (Read 2536 times)

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 03:27:35 AM

Woo... finally got the Rimu boxes from the local wood-working people. Gorgeous etc:

All the way from New Zealand, made from local native (sustainably logged etc) timber.

I've started selling the calipers themselves in sets as well... seems to be the most popular option... these be they:

So... there you go. Actual, physical things available for bitcoins.

I've set up a rate-tracking thing... so the bitcoin price is whatever the day's rate is.

and... um...

Golden Mean Calipers are gadgets for measuring the golden-ratio... a mathematical ratio that turns up in art and architecture a lot... popular with the Ancient Greeks, and Renaissance artists. Allegedly also used in the new Twitter site design.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Activity: 1358

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2011, 07:27:19 AM

I don't think you have to include the word "allegedly." It's there, it just might not have been intentional.

Still around.
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.