Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a Bubble?  (Read 2114 times)
Michhotdog

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:58:19 PM

Do you think bitcoin is in a bubble right now and price will settle back to near a $1000 again or do you think it won't be going down anymore? Not for too long anyway.(Meaning it may take a huge dump with some whale playing a game or something but will bounce back up soon too)
What are your thoughts?

I would rather say that Bitcoin is on a rocket rather than in a bubble.

1500 is the lowest possible drop bitcoin will experience if ever the bubble pops. Consider the major countries that announced their acceptance of bitcoin and they surely brought large number of users. Thus, higher demand for bitcoin in the market. With this in mind, bitcoin's price will not drop so much.
with higher demand for bitcoin on the market with so many major countries which consider and announce the recipient of the bitcoin and they must have brought a large number of users, so the bitcoin be like bubbles that are being floated a.k.a. skyrocketed at its peak
If there is a demand for a purchase, then the price is valid will not decrease. We are already seeing a good surge of Bitcoin and it seems to me that this is due to the fact that a strong excitement in the bitcoin market is beginning. As far as I understand this is still the hand reports of those countries in which users have a better chance of legalizing bitcoin.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: