Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptFolio.com - keep track of your cryptocurrencies!  (Read 31135 times)
soundasleep (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:19:34 AM

If you wanted to add NastyFans seats, you could use this to get the last price per seat: https://www.nastyfans.org/dumpstats

Is there any way to get the number of seats owned by a particular user? I tried going into Settings but it said "for members only" (presumably because I don't own a seat).
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 01:11:30 PM

Worked on an update today:

• Added the Exponential moving average (EMA) technical indicator, with periods up to 300 days
  • Added support for Havelock Investments securities (BTC)
  • Added mining pool wallets: Mining Foreman (LTC)
  • Added external API status graphs (will take some days to be populated with enough data)
  • All Litecoin Global, BTCT and Havelock Investments securities will now be tracked, rather than just those purchased by users
  • Added historical composition graphs for each of your currencies, for example:
  • Inactive free accounts are now removed after 30 days of inactivity, to dedicate system resources for active users
  • Added status of the job queues for free and premium users
  • Improved e-mail notifications
  • Lots of bug fixes and usability improvements

Thank you for all the feedback and e-mails - keep them coming & I'll add what I can! My next big project is Coinotron's API but I'll need to deal with OAuth2...

For the curious: So far, the site's processed ~560k jobs, ~190k account balances, ~502k address balances and ~679k summaries.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 08:24:51 AM

thanks for adding Havelock Investments Smiley
davidtehbest

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 05:52:05 PM

This looks like a great tool for keeping track of everything you do with crypto investments. I just purchased for a month, I hope more development happens, but so far it looks good.
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:17:48 PM

Thanks for all the support and ideas Smiley Premium accounts help a lot.

Worked on a nice little update today:

• Added currency support for PPCoin
  • Added mining pool wallets: Mining Foreman (FTC)
  • All premium users can now access a generated "Your Securities" page that lists all of your held securities, and their current market value:
  • Report graphs now include a link through to historical data
  • Partial premium account payments are now supported, but not recommended
  • Previous premium payments are now displayed on your user profile
  • Updated BTC-e and Vircurex ticker supported currencies
realrover

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:34:16 PM

Could you add CAD please?
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:34:41 PM

Wow, this is sweet!

soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 12:15:30 AM

Could you add CAD please?

Sure! I'll add this in the next update. I think I need to spend some time refactoring the currency infrastructure so adding a currency takes minutes, not an hour.
leepsteer00

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 12:11:55 PM

Wow, this is interesting. Signed up =D
Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 04:22:39 PM

Great site, hope to see improvements regularly.

bitbytes

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 05:07:34 AM

Any chance of adding CampBX?

Thx
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 05:21:32 AM

I'd rather not right now, since the API to get account balance requires your username and password, which would mean an attacker could make trades and transfers. CryptFolio is designed to be secure and read-only; even if there was a security breach your funds must remain safe.

I've submitted a support ticket to ask if CampBX can add a secure read-only balance API - I suggest you do the same! https://campbx.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit
bitbytes

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:22:25 AM

Will do. Wouldn't give my creds if you added it this way anyways. Thx.

I'd rather not right now, since the API to get account balance requires your username and password, which would mean an attacker could make trades and transfers. CryptFolio is designed to be secure and read-only; even if there was a security breach your funds must remain safe.

I've submitted a support ticket to ask if CampBX can add a secure read-only balance API - I suggest you do the same! https://campbx.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 02:34:11 AM

Good news, I contacted CampBX support and they said they'd look at adding secure read-only API support in September. So I'll add it then! Smiley
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 12:23:21 PM

Released a big update today:

• Added fiat currency support for Canadian Dollars (CAD), using VirtEx or Mt.Gox
  • Added exchanges: VirtEx (CAD/BTC) and Bitstamp (USD/BTC)
  • Added mining pool wallets: BitMinter, LiteGuardian and Mine-Litecoin
  • Added fiat exchange rates from TheMoneyConverter - once we get some data, we can look into adding arbitrage graphs
  • Currency composition graphs now include blockchain and offset values
  • Security values will now display wallet balance and securities value separately
  • Made it easier to add new graphs, by sorting graphs into categories:
  • Updated BTC-e ticker supported currencies

We're currently looking for experienced CryptFolio users that might be interested in writing up some tutorials or tips on how to use the site effectively - send me a PM if interested.
DrHaribo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034

Needs more jiggawatts

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 04:24:29 PM

Cool site! Thanks for adding BitMinter support Smiley

▶▶▶ bitminter.com 2011-2020 ▶▶▶ pool.xbtodigital.io 2023-
Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:26:59 PM

Tried to pull up a chart with coinflow and the site was down.  So I found this site and seems to get the job done.  Decent Historical charts for Btct.co stocks.  Not sure what the sign up thing is about.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 05:17:02 AM

Not sure what the sign up thing is about.

CryptFolio is designed to track the values of your coins/securities/etc along with the values of individual securities. The historical charts for Btct/etc are a nice side effect. Smiley
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:07:49 PM

We've been working very hard to update CryptFolio with some new features, including new wizards that make it much easier to add accounts and graphs to your reports.

With the pending closure of BTC-TC and Litecoin Global, we've added support for BitFunder securities to make the transition easier.

• Added new interfaces for adding accounts and addresses to your portfolio:
  • Added wizards to automatically add and manage your graphs, based on your portfolio preferences
  • Added support for BitFunder securities (still waiting for an API to get wallet balances)
  • Removed Give-Me-LTC mining pool wallets; added Give-Me-Coins mining pool wallets (BTC, LTC, FTC)
  • Added the CryptFolio knowledge base

We're also now on Facebook - like us!
casilan

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:58:49 AM

Just started using it. Looks really awesome.

One thing I would like to know, if there will be more cryptocurrency added.
Currently I have Novacoin and would like to see some reports for it.
Mining novacoin with nvc.khore.org (they have api key which you could use to retrieve account information)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: