Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Midas.Investments’ Yield Automated Portfolios: HODLing 2.0 with BTC payouts  (Read 159 times)
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 303
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 03:59:13 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eduardo92

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 12:39:06 AM

Midas has taught me a lot with my investments.  My initial capital was very small and thanks to platform midas I have had very good profits. Grin
SquireAu

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 02:24:37 AM

I joined Midas last year and I have followed their development and progress.
I am impressed by their achievements and  the support, on the rare occasions where I have had issues, their customer service are awesome as always attend or reply withing 30 - 60 minuets or so and sorted  out or fixed the issue.
Everyone of their team responds in a most professional manner and the weekly reports/emails from Trevor seem as though they are personalized to myself only but of course this is what you would expect of a platform that is handling your passive income opportunities and future success in the crypto world.
Their introduction of MN YAP peaked my interest straight away and also the new  Stable YAP (SYAP) is an exciting extra addition to the Midas platform and I am looking forward to the benefits over the coming years
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:13:43 AM

I have been using Midas Platform from Nearly 2 years, amazed with the development and progress they achieved in last 2 years, what started as Shared Masternode Platform, they keep on developing there platform according to market trends, added Exchange to Midas platform which makes our job easy as we dont need to send our rewords to other exchanges to sell, Moreover getting rewards while waiting for orders to filled earns extra Income. Now they are moving to next phase of Midas platform where they launched YAPs Yield Automated portfolios where users can choose where they want to invest according to markets to Multiply our investments. Its been 2 weeks i invested in there Stable Yap, impressed with my returns. For exchange like to see top coins added to exchange like Ripple ,Tron, Doge
tobias0851

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 08:38:48 AM

I have been using this MasterNodeIndex (now called MN YAP) for a while. You basically invest into a managed portfolio of high-quality coins, which is kept balanced by the midas team. You get the internal masternode rewards as weekly payouts in form of BTC, and potential benefits from coin value increases. It's like ETF for bitcoin, I love it!  Right now, BTC is growing way faster in price than the involved altcoins, so the absolute value of the investment in terms of BTC decreases. But for a long-term investment I believe these YAPs provide a nice diversification of my overall crypto prortfolio. Lets see what the next altseason will bring  Cheesy

In general, midas team is technically fit and provides good support. The platform needs some polishing on the UI  Roll Eyes  but -most important- the backend is running stable. They were even able to integrate some more complex coins like ETH and NRG recently.

bruutje

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 03:05:52 PM

I have been investing in Midas for almost a year now and they have not let me down so far!

Started with just buying some Midas coins from their unique 'instant buy' feature which was a nice experience. These coins started generating rewards immediately.

This spurred me on to go for 'lock-in' making the platform completely free to use, all it takes is locking 350 midas which you can withdraw at any time.

After that I went for Burn-out, another cool feature, though it is a little akin to a pyramid scheme it is a nice life-long earner and the burned coins ultimately raise the value of Midas, so I am very happy with this. Also users with a burn-out have been consistently getting airdrops every time a new coin gets listed on their exchange.

Furthermore I have invested in MN YAP, this is an interesting one and can be very good, however if you invest in this make sure you invest regularly  over a period of time rather than chucking a big investment in in one go to take advantage of 'dollar cost averaging' (google this!)

top platform, very happy midas user.

Only bit of complaint if any is that payout times can be variable, that said they always pay.

mmcsm

Activity: 72
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:04:26 PM

I have been using Midas for a long time now, and I think it's an awesome service to avoid having to run masternodes and receive our rewards directly in the Platform. The team always answer very fast and it's also very supportive and friendly.

The fact that you can lock in some Midas coins to get rid of the service fees it's a great idea, and they also have a burn out investment where you burn the Midas coins and you receive rewards every time someone does it, there are also airdrop from time to time as well.

I have invested in both these new services, the MN YAP and the SYAP, the stable YAP is composed of more stable coins and it seems to me that the risk is lower. I think this idea of these two services is very good and I have a big expectation for them.

at the end, I believe these instruments were you leave altcoins to increase your BTC stack is an awesome idea, I am not aware of any other service that is doing this

I just have to say a big thank you to Midas to help me increase my portfolio with constant rewards from their services!

All the best to all the Midas team!
Rudgie

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 06:04:45 AM

I've been stung and rolled over so many times in the crypto space. From Bitconnect to USI-Tech.  It got to the point that it seemed that there were no trust worthy people in the crypto space.
I invested a small amount into Midas a few years ago and because of the rear beating that I often took from mr bitcoin, I only invested a little.  As time went on I noticed that the level of support and frequent updates from developers made it feel a bit more plausible that this was indeed a good space.
I've done mining and I've done masternodes and I found that only masternodes that had decent developers (and smart) would provail.  Once Midas and the team announced the 12% return on BTC holding I thought to myself that these guys are thinking outside the box.
Midas then announced their MNI (masternode index fund) which I invested in quite heavily( for me anyway). This turned out to be a great profit maker for me however it was quite volatile.  But feeling like a part of the Midas family, it didn't bother me. The team has massive brain juice and it wasn't long before they announced their stable YAP which is now where I send my bitcoin. 
You can't really go wrong if you jump on board with the Midas team. You can ask any investor and view any of the YouTube videos that the guys have uploaded.
I can safely say that I would vouch for Midas and the team.

Finally a crypto space that I feel safe in.
ToniC-4k

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 10:10:01 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2020, 11:07:16 AM by ToniC-4k

It's obvious that I just registered 'cause this is my first and only -so far- post here. And because of Midas always was very transparent in every aspect in the past I feel like I may say that I basicly registered because of the bounty program. You already guessed, right? It's said share your experience, be as honest as possible. So here we go.

Let me share some of my experiences and background. I'm in the mid-fourties, programmer from germany. I've been into stocks for quite some time and thought it would be a good idea to start this "crypto-thing" before its to late. Didn't know much about it that time. So I did multiple month of recherche about coins, companies and platforms, just like I would do with a company share. As I'm running a dividend strategy aiming to get more and more independed from a 9 to 5 job and the need to work at all on longer term, this research ended up in masternodes - something I've never heard before. But I was quite lost between all this trash I've found - coming from a regulated markets point of view.

Some day this Midas masternode crossed my way while I was on research for a platform wich provided a shared masternode pool to build a diversified portfolio from scratch while testing with smaller amounts of money. My plan was to start with a couple of 10 to 25% masternodes and migrate them to something non-custodial when reaching 100% after some time of running DCA strategy. Basicly just like I would do on stock market. To make sure this midas-thing is a real project I found faces and names of real persons and I talked to them on discord. Recherche completely made sense and seemed legit, which I did not found very often in crypto world to be honest. All my newbie questions where answered by the very active community, which I became a part of by now. All felt very right to me and I made my first deposit.

But there still was the problem on which coins to invest for my aimed diversified portfolio. The internal coin rating score gave me a solid base to start my further researches from. Really a very helpful instrument if you're completely new to the sphere. And I found a product I knew from stock market. The masternode index, which basicly is a active managed coin fund, provides a small bunch of well rated coins to invest in. If you're new to cryptos or don't have the time to do all the recherche this is what you want to have. I can tell. The new SYAP is the next logical step for log term investment. I knew about the power involved by rebalancing your portfolio on regular base but it's quite a bit of work doing this manually over and over again. It's included and automated in this product, which is a really nice feature. I'm really looking foreward for more, which was already announced.

In conclusion I can say I will keep following my path on building my own portfolio but these indexes take away a lot of risk on the overall invested amount of money. And riskmanagement is something every long term investor should value a lot. I even see potential to outperform my manually driven portfolio. If that's gonna happen within the next year I'll need to rebalance my plans. Wink
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 01:56:05 PM

I've been using Midas platfrom since early 2019. Their services are good, especially with Lockin you are able to host multiple masternodes for free, and also have benefit of 16% of income on BTC and 11% on ETH.

SYAP is something intresting to me, however it is a long time investment so be aware of that, especially if you a quick profit lover.

I do advise to try the platform with small amount, than you are good to go to decide to invest more or not.

Mr_Appex

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 03:56:41 PM

I have been using Midas for a few months and i do not regret it !
They have a wide range of Masternode coins and fees are fair. If you choose to hold their coin on the platform you will have many benefits, up to 0% fees, and better yields.

If you are new to the platform i would recommend you to try the SYAP product. You simply need to invest BTC, they will pay you a 12% yield and invest your coins in different assets (BTC,ETH,USDT,MIDAS), and they will re-balance it depending on the market evolution. They have done a 200$+ airdrop to their SYAP/MNYAP users and it looks like there is more to come !

It's obvious you should never send all your coins to the same service, but if you want a great passive income you should consider giving a try to Midas and their products.
They are no withdrawal fees for coins other than bitcoin, (for bitcoin it's only about 0.0002BTC), and transaction between their products are free.

Finally if you encounter any issue you can easly reach the support, and there is a wide community ready to help you.
Have a nice day  Wink
Rebek

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 02:44:46 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2021, 03:30:14 AM by Rebek

Why is there no active group  or community on Telegram? It's  clear the team is only comfortable  on discord but many crypto  enthusiasts are comfortable  with Telegram groups compared to discord. I hope  the team at Midas consider  building  a big community  on Telegram  too for the sake of the masses. There is no community  at Telegram, the discord server is the best  for  new members.  Aside my issue with the  Telegram group, the platform  is super cool for the YAP.
kemswag

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 03:02:27 AM

I came cross Midas on Twitter  last year,  when  almost  the entire world was in lockdown. The journey  has been  great, with the native Midas coin, which gives a good ROI and it has appreciated more than 200% since I bought my first Midas coin around April, 2020. The best part for me is the exchange  feature on the platform that makes swapping  to BTC so easy. The withdrawal  fees  on BTC is just 0.0002 BTC. It's  one of the coolest platform  to stake any masternode  coin with the least  of funds, personally  I began mine with just $50 worth  of coins on a number of coins  listed  on the platform.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: