Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2017, 02:39:18 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the next Ethereum?  (Read 12996 times)
getitrightson

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:57:00 PM

I remember when ETH was first announced.. It was a guaranteed goldmine. The tech, the team, all top notch, a No brainer investment.

Fast forward to 2017, are there any new upcoming coins that will be on that level or close to it?

Is there a future or current game changer coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giveen

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:08:18 PM

It is really hard to say anything like a future eth as no one really thought something like this would even happen. Take the case of ltc itself it had a price of 3.92$ whole year but suddenly it increased to 24$. I think you should go with xmr as it hasn't received any sort of pump till now

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
BTCXRPTalk

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:17:34 PM

Reading a lot of good things about ARK, any chance it's the next Ethereum?
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:23:42 PM

I think the LTC and Dash coin will be able to compete with Eth, I've seen a few days this coin Dash and LTC have a positive movement that might be better in the future.

KICKICO██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
J1mb0

Activity: 479

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:26:58 PM

I remember when ETH was first announced.. It was a guaranteed goldmine. The tech, the team, all top notch, a No brainer investment.

Fast forward to 2017, are there any new upcoming coins that will be on that level or close to it?

Waves - has many similarities to the rise of ETH for mostly the same reasons. If anything, Waves is more commercially minded and driven.
Jannn

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:37:25 PM

As for now theirs no coin that will close to ETH except Bitcoin.

For me is WAVES , jus like ETH ; WAVES also have a features that can create your own token on their platform.
And im think WAVES will be a good long term investment.

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico
Cazkys

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:19:53 PM

I think the LTC and Dash coin will be able to compete with Eth, I've seen a few days this coin Dash and LTC have a positive movement that might be better in the future.

Well so far this two are next big thing in market that is currently next to ethereum. Although etheruem and ripple are also the only altocin to reach 10billion gap but that is in terms of coins released. But if we are talking about price then definitely these 2 has a high chance of being the next alt coin. Also so far i only see bitcoin in the medias advertisements and not so much on other coins.

danisapfirov

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:21:14 PM

I believe the next big think will offer scalability beyond the blockchain.
AFAIK it will be based on a technology called FABRIC and the ICO is planned for June this year. Smiley
Here is the website https://radix.global/
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 1106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:40:25 PM

Reading a lot of good things about ARK, any chance it's the next Ethereum?

i don't think so, ARK has no pow as far as i know, ark didn't raise 5k+ btc from ico at the beginning like ethereum, what they offer is nothing new unlike ETH that invented smart contract and a decentralized platform which is somehow differrent than bitcoin, at least not a copy paste like other alt

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xux99

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 04:40:32 PM

MaidSafe is a unique project with no direct competition as it develops the decentralized internet. It is still in alpha phase but when it matures its user base and services may surpass Ethereum.

kryptqnick

Activity: 644

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:45:32 PM

I would also say litecoin has got a big chance. But hey, ethereum is not done with. It is $117 right now, so the growth in price continues again. Litecoin is also recovering, already 27 dollars. I am not sure about dash, since this 'genious tax' thing is something whi really bothers people and makes them turn to other currencies.
Perhaps ripple also has good chances. Marketcap is very big there and maybe this is the kind of currency banks will support not to die.

iluvpie60

Activity: 546

Snapup - Disrupt the way you buy premium products!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:03:21 PM

Riiples XRP seems to be a good choice. Really going up lately and has a good relationship with its users. I think ripple will be more useful than most things once banks dive in. That should drive price up really high.

Keep byuint btc and eth and some xrp. That is my strat.

████████▄▄▄
██████▄█████▄██▄██▄
████▄███▀▀████████
██▄████████▀████
███████████████▄
███████▄████████▄▄
███████▄█████▄██████▄
█████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██▀████████████████████▄
████▀▀█████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            Snapup             
..A revolutionary way to shop for premium products..

█▀▀

█▄▄
ICO
▀▀█
▀▀
▀▀
▀▀
▀▀
▄▄█
【 WHITEPAPER 】【 ANNOUNCEMENT 】
      TELEGRAM    TWITTER    SLACK    MEDIUM
TheWallStreetCrew

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:47:31 PM

I think Ethereum is just getting started. Money is just begging to flow into it. Now it is big money going itno it.  It is the most advanced so it will be a long time until we see "the next ethereum"

First Venture Capital backed Crypto | GetCLAMS-GCS | https://goo.gl/ER9djG
incurio

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:00:31 PM

ETC

Later this year, the ETC community will vote on whether to introduce a hard cap on its currency.
Today, there are about 90 million ETC tokens. Under the plan, the number of ETC tokens ever created will be capped at 210 million.
The hard cap on ETC will create scarcity. And that scarcity will increase its value.

An enterprising company backed by whiz kid Barry Silbert has found a legal way to funnel institutional money into the crypto space.
Silbert is the founder and CEO of the Digital Currency Group. Back on September 25, 2013, he created the Grayscale Bitcoin Investment Trust and was able to legally invest $250 million of institutional money into bitcoin.
He’s about to do the same thing with ETC. He’s doing it by issuing a security that owns a stake in ETC.
This gives the institutions that own the security an indirect ownership in the underlying crypto token. Here’s why this is hugely bullish... Thousands of institutions watched helplessly on the sidelines as Ethereum jumped 1,000%.
Now, for the first time, they can buy the next best thing, Ethereum Classic, on the ground  floor.

ETC is about to launch support for a programming language called “Scala.”
Early reports suggest Scala is a much easier programming language than the current language called “Go.”
Scala is being developed by one of Ethereum’s founders, Charles Hoskinson. He and his team expect to have a production-ready version of the software by the end of the year. Expect this change to attract a horde of new developers to the Ethereum Classic platform.

One of the biggest fans of ETC is a Chinese miner called Chandler Guo. Chandler controls 5.2% of the global computing power used to secure the bitcoin network. He mines dozens of crypto coins. But he sells every single coin he mines except two.
One is bitcoin and the other is Ethereum Classic. Says “ETC is immutable.”  That's a damn good endorsement.
Sharky444

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:00:57 PM

Radix ICO in June will be the most exciting of the year. The product has been in development since 3 years, and will be released in a very polished state - ready for the mass market, and not only for computer experts. https://forum.radix.global/

Radix - just imagine
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 910

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:06:03 PM

I think Ethereum is just getting started. Money is just begging to flow into it. Now it is big money going itno it.  It is the most advanced so it will be a long time until we see "the next ethereum"
Ethereum gained popularity very fast compared to bitcoin.They indeed are growing gradually but not for long.Market is too saturated with Dapps and on chain tech.Definitely not the future.

Riiples XRP seems to be a good choice. Really going up lately and has a good relationship with its users. I think ripple will be more useful than most things once banks dive in. That should drive price up really high.
Do you remember how the core devs wanted to set a lock on the coins during their heavy pump phase ? This shows how unreliable the team is.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 883

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 07:40:18 PM

I don't see a place anymore for new players. Ethereum is the winner of cryptocurrency race and it will probably stay like that along with smaller players.

Bitshares - advanced decentralized exchange and asset platform.
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:42:18 PM

IOTA.

I say this with certainty...

What other coin offers zero fees, is massively scalable, is quantum secure and has on-boarded billion dollar corporates?

Check the upcoming announcements at Consensus next week  Wink

http://iotasupport.com/whatisiota.shtml

Sumo

Activity: 598

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:16:37 PM

tezos
TheWallStreetCrew

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:26:11 PM

Ethereum gained popularity very fast compared to bitcoin.They indeed are growing gradually but not for long.Market is too saturated with Dapps and on chain tech.Definitely not the future.

Do you remember how the core devs wanted to set a lock on the coins during their heavy pump phase ? This shows how unreliable the team is.

What ico's do you suggest. Would love to hear your opinion.

First Venture Capital backed Crypto | GetCLAMS-GCS | https://goo.gl/ER9djG
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.