Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:47:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148793 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:31:49 AM

August 14, 2014 - August 14, 2017

Rate of return on bitcoin - 740%

Rate of return on DNotes - 745%

Sometimes you just need to sit back and look at the long term big picture...  Wink

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 12:52:21 AM

We may need to revisit the net and rpc ports. Discussing now.
Ha, yep, i think i see what you mean

Ok I think we decided on NET 11223 and RPC 11224. Thank you for your help!

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:35:55 AM

August 14, 2014 - August 14, 2017

Rate of return on bitcoin - 740%

Rate of return on DNotes - 745%

Sometimes you just need to sit back and look at the long term big picture...  Wink

Thank you, Chase. That is a reasonable and objective prospective. I would add that the DNotes train has not even left the station yet. It is just getting ready. Whereas Bitcoin is packed through the roof and well on its way to destination. Perhaps DNotes has a lot more mileage left.

I had an excellent conference call with Victoria Silchenko, PhD. She is the creator and producer of the World Funding Summit. She has amazing vision in the world of future finance and very impressed by the vision of DNotes and DNotes Global, Inc. I could end up playing a bigger role than I anticipated. And that could be an excellent collaboration to jump-start DNotes NextGen-VC mentioned in our road-map (OP).  

I strongly believe that with DNotes 2.0 and our new blockchain we are in a great position to help many start-ups and existing small businesses to raise capital. Of course, using ICOs on DNotes blockchain and in compliance with existing regulations. We always believe in doing the right thing and that one day we will be well rewarded. I also like to see common people benefit from our success.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:26:58 AM

Firstly, congratulations to Alan on the speaking engagement at the world funding summit Smiley I'm sure there will be many worthwhile connections made, and exposure for DNotes.

Thank you, TeeGee. I just sent in my BIO. It is am amazing opportunity and a great exposure for DNotes. I am excited to be among many "A List" speakers.

Thanks for the kind words Alan, and yes, I love think tanks.

As for the conference, I just had a look at the speakers who've been updated on the website at the moment. You'll be in some great company while still having a unique perspective to offer. Not just your vision for Dnotes and how its capabilities align with their needs. But also your proven understanding of what businesses require to succeed.

I noticed most of the speakers are involved in venture capitalism in some way. And while picking the right technology for the right time is an important part of making a smart investment, recognising management potential is just as important. And then, once they've invested in a venture, providing guidance for business success could be the determining factor between a return on investment or a complete loss. So I can see your wealth of knowledge in this area being recognised and valued by the many speakers.

Of the speakers listed, I hope you get a chance to talk with David Koepsell. He's doing some interesting things with storing DNA on the blockchain and it would be interesting to know what he sees in the future of identity management. 
http://worldfundingsummit.com/david-koepsell

DNotes Think Tanks in 2020? That could be cool. I have been known for asking too many "why not" questions growing up. Well let's call it a wish list for now.

Yes, I will be among some great company. The timing is almost perfect with the release of DNotes 2.0. We are gaining a lot of respect and it is quite broad-base. My LinkedIn connections have shot up to 7,000 with many great connections. Strategically, DNotes is amazing well positioned. Most of our building blocks are now in place and other people are beginning to see what we are doing and why we are doing them.

Business strategies and executions are among my strengths. My book "Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Business Success" is one of our building blocks. Included in it is Chapter 15 - The DNotes Story. I trust that we can raise the necessary capital for any entrepreneur who can master my book and put in practice the fundamental principles of business success. I will represent DNotes well at the conference, potentially with many great connections. I could be asked to help conduct work-shops for two days.

Tim, I will try my best to speak with David Koepsell. He is quite a thought-leader. It will be interesting see what he has to say about the future of identity management project, which I am keenly interested and following.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:39:09 AM

Yeah, agreed. Sweet article; dope headline and accompanying image.

I was wary of the falling knife stuff during the the August 1 forking event. I was hearing a lot of internet opinion in favor of moving as much altcoin as possible into bitcoin to maximize the amount of bitcoin cash. I thought that made sense, but as hedge against bitcoin potentially cratering, I only moved half of my alts into btc.

Turns out the right move would have been to do it all. But I wanted to still have skin in the game in case the Y2K-like fears actually came to pass. Wish I'd loaded up on more btc than I did. But I'm generally in a little bit too deep anyway, though I'm not exactly a risk-averse person.

Supeerrrrr looking forward to launch of DNotes 2.0. Looking at the price action of something like NEO, aka Antshares 2.0, leaves me feeling very bullish about the short term prospects of NOTE. In addition, of course, to value of the long term visioning that is always at the forefront of all DNotes decision-making.

Like Zuck said once back in the day, "I'm here to build for the long term. Anything else is just a distraction."

Trust that you had a great vacation with your lovely family, MiningHabit. It was good to see your posts on Facebook.

DNotes is very committed to its long term vision. Many building blocks have been laid. Once we start gaining momentum, it could be unstoppable.

Thanks for the quote of the day, "I'm here to build for the long term. Anything else is just a distraction." 
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:32:56 AM

Sony Creates Blockchain Platform for Student Data

https://dcebrief.com/sony-creates-blockchain-platform-for-student-data/
TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 07:03:50 AM

Thanks for bringing this new use of blockchain to my attention, Chase. Moving from Australia to Cambodia, I've noticed many cultural differences. But the one that stands out most is how much they value education in Cambodia. I feel like there is a direct correlation between the future success of a country, and how much education is valued at both a cultural and political level. So I'm very pleased to see Sony working in this area.

I'm also keen to see how they manage associating identity with education outcomes. If done well, this could do more than facilitate coordination between institutions and give confidence to employers. It could raise the recognition and social value of education itself.

I'm imagining an education image layer that can be placed over your avatar wherever you have a presence online. The status of having proven your knowledge and skills could then make obtaining and verifying more skills very attractive. We wear jewellery as a symbol of status. Wouldn't it be great to introduce new types of status identifiers based on things other than wealth? I've often considered a similar type of online jewellery for annual donations as a percentage of income. And I wonder how different society will be when social responsibility and education gain as much admiration as wealth does.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:33:00 PM

Thank you very much for the kind words on the article everyone.

One of the biggest advantages this community has over many others that I have seen is the objective analysis and mature discussion we regularly have here about our industry, even in the face of some of the changes working against our interests - for example Bitcoin price rises contributing to liquidation of altcoin portfolios to take profit.

To borrow the Zuckerberg quote that MiningHabit used earlier: "I'm here to build for the long-term, anything else is just a distraction", I think it perfectly illustrates the winning business approach to for long-term success - which we undoubtedly have. The fact is that current market prices do not affect in any way the material value of what we have built. The material or intrinsic value of DNotes rises everyday in line with the work that we put into it. The price at the exchange is merely a short-term reflection of current consumer knowledge of what we are doing. We're well aware that very few people own, or even follow Bitcoin itself, and even fewer follow each individual altcoin, and likely even fewer have the means to acquire a position (very hard to buy Bitcoin in New Zealand for example). Markets require 'perfect knowledge' to reflect value with perfect accuracy, and to go one step further, the more knowledge people have about what you're doing, the more accurate your price value is likely to be.

PR is incredibly important, and no doubt many more people will know who we are, and what we are doing, and what makes DNotes different when 2.0 is released come September. When the entire planet is your potential userbase, and most people only know about a few select coins in the industry, the current price at the exchange is meaningless to where it will be once development is complete, and potential customers are aware of what you're doing. The flipside of this is that once everybody knows about something, it is no longer possible to 'get in' as an 'early investor'.

MiningHabit

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:27:55 PM

I was wary of the falling knife stuff during the the August 1 forking event. I was hearing a lot of internet opinion in favor of moving as much altcoin as possible into bitcoin to maximize the amount of bitcoin cash. I thought that made sense, but as hedge against bitcoin potentially cratering, I only moved half of my alts into btc.

Turns out the right move would have been to do it all. But I wanted to still have skin in the game in case the Y2K-like fears actually came to pass. Wish I'd loaded up on more btc than I did. But I'm generally in a little bit too deep anyway, though I'm not exactly a risk-averse person.

Supeerrrrr looking forward to launch of DNotes 2.0. Looking at the price action of something like NEO, aka Antshares 2.0, leaves me feeling very bullish about the short term prospects of NOTE. In addition, of course, to value of the long term visioning that is always at the forefront of all DNotes decision-making.

Like Zuck said once back in the day, "I'm here to build for the long term. Anything else is just a distraction."

Trust that you had a great vacation with your lovely family, MiningHabit. It was good to see your posts on Facebook.

DNotes is very committed to its long term vision. Many building blocks have been laid. Once we start gaining momentum, it could be unstoppable.

Thanks for the quote of the day, "I'm here to build for the long term. Anything else is just a distraction." 

Yes it was a really nice time, albeit entirely too short. It's definitely crystallized for us that our next chapter will begin in Portland. We are very ready to live there. It's a very different culture and pace of life, one I really appreciate, without the insane cost of living that plagues a lot of the rest of the West Coast's metropolis areas.

Super excited for 2.0, and as ever, look forward to keeping in touch! w00t!

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:00:09 AM

Bitfinex Abandoning US Market

https://dcebrief.com/bitfinex-abandoning-us-market/
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:18:44 AM

Thanks for bringing this new use of blockchain to my attention, Chase. Moving from Australia to Cambodia, I've noticed many cultural differences. But the one that stands out most is how much they value education in Cambodia. I feel like there is a direct correlation between the future success of a country, and how much education is valued at both a cultural and political level. So I'm very pleased to see Sony working in this area.

I'm also keen to see how they manage associating identity with education outcomes. If done well, this could do more than facilitate coordination between institutions and give confidence to employers. It could raise the recognition and social value of education itself.

I'm imagining an education image layer that can be placed over your avatar wherever you have a presence online. The status of having proven your knowledge and skills could then make obtaining and verifying more skills very attractive. We wear jewellery as a symbol of status. Wouldn't it be great to introduce new types of status identifiers based on things other than wealth? I've often considered a similar type of online jewellery for annual donations as a percentage of income. And I wonder how different society will be when social responsibility and education gain as much admiration as wealth does.

Hi Tim. All the credit for this news brief belongs to Ken Chase, not this Chase.  Grin

I was shocked a year or two ago when I read about the the amount of fraud in student records.

My dream for education would be that relevance is restored and students are no longer graduating $50,000 in debt with a Bachelor of nothing useful degree. Another pet peeve is that even for a useful program, there is no limit on the number of people that are 'free' to take the program (after paying full tuition, lol), even if the job openings are slim. In Canada two thirds of new teaching graduates cannot find a job, and every year thousands of new graduates are added to that list.

On a positive note, I love that anyone around the world regardless of their wealth status can obtain a free education online from some of the top universities in the world. It also allows people to tailor their education to what they want, even if it is a few courses in a variety of areas (and from a variety of institutions) that interest them.

I agree that it is a great step in verifying that what you claim to have is actually true, but I'm not sure if it says any more than that. My real education began after I finished school...   Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
TimMarsh

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:02:59 AM

And another interesting article by Ken Chase. (It never even occurred to me that Chase on this forum could be anyone else, but apparently so.)

To see how much impact Bitfinex might have pulling out of US based transactions, I created this chart of the top ten exchange trade volumes in fiat currencies.

Trading US$388,118,140 over the past 24 hours brought it in as the third biggest exchange. Now if that was cheese or some other recognised commodity that a business had decided to stop trading with the US, in that sort of volume, I feel like it would be big news in the mainstream. And if the cause of it had been nothing more than the US creating an unworkable burden of regulations, there would likely be public outcry.

I suppose the fact that this event has not caused a public reaction is another indicator of how cryptocurrencies are not yet seen as real things that need to be managed carefully at a national level.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
TimMarsh

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:24:11 AM

Hi Tim. All the credit for this news brief belongs to Ken Chase, not this Chase.  Grin
Ha, thanks for letting me know.

[...]

I agree that it is a great step in verifying that what you claim to have is actually true, but I'm not sure if it says any more than that. My real education began after I finished school...   Smiley

I really do understand what you mean by your real education began after school. My life has been very similar. I've held a lot of positions that typically require a degree in something, but I've been mostly self-taught.

There is still a huge problem with associating qualifications with worthy identities. Some of it is as simple as fraud where the degree holder bought the fake certificate. This is enabled by Universities often making it difficult, tedious, or expensive to verify a qualification. Then there are those genuine qualifications given to real people by institutions that pass students rather than lose out on fees. Or institutions that don't have the capability of delivering content and verifying competence effectively. This is enabled because there is no effective system in place for identifying these rogue providers.

And lastly, as a writer, I'm am approached on a daily basis by students wanting me to write their assignments for them. When I was providing services in Excel, I had even more offers to produce work required for their assessment. So even good universities are providing genuine qualifications to people who can't prove their competency.

The good news is that we're rapidly moving towards an age where all of these problems can be solved. I like the idea of separating the content delivers from the competency assessors that award the qualifications. This would also benefit self-educators like us, who through broad life experience have the knowledge and would benefit from an efficient process that would recognise these skills formally.

SCeeYong

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:29:26 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 08:40:07 AM by SCeeYong

Looks like the trading of BTC has swinged away from PoloniEx to Asian exchanges !
This will definitely have a significant impact on BTC/NOTE (NOTE/BTC) volume/price on PoloniEx as well.
To achieve growth, it will be difficult to ignore the Chinese/Korean/Japanese (or Asian ) markets, even for DNotes.
Also wondering where (looking for a more efficient exchanger other than PoloniEx) I can buy my DNotes now??

#   Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)   Updated
1   Bithumb   BTC/KRW   $298,154,000   $4175.64   10.48%   Recently
2   Bitfinex   BTC/USD   $241,102,000   $4068.00   8.47%   Recently
3   GDAX   BTC/USD   $118,680,000   $4065.34   4.17%   Recently
4   OKCoin.cn   BTC/CNY   $111,248,000   $4171.63   3.91%   Recently
5   Bittrex   NEO/BTC   $102,770,000   $4053.66   3.61%   Recently
6   BTCC   BTC/CNY   $99,990,000   $4195.70   3.51%   Recently
7   Bitstamp   BTC/USD   $93,369,600   $4057.07   3.28%   Recently
8   Huobi   BTC/CNY   $92,754,200   $4169.69   3.26%   Recently
9   Gemini   BTC/USD   $91,300,400   $4062.77   3.21%   Recently
10   bitFlyer   BTC/JPY   $83,055,000   $4065.25   2.92%   Recently
11   Kraken   BTC/EUR   $82,766,700   $4085.31   2.91%   Recently
12   Poloniex   BTC/USDT   $76,106,900   $4063.23   2.67%   Recently
13   Poloniex   ETH/BTC   $62,313,800   $4087.62   2.19%   Recently

source: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:56:33 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 01:29:38 PM by Dyna

Looks like the trading of BTC has swinged away from PoloniEx to Asian exchanges !
This will definitely have a significant impact on BTC/NOTE (NOTE/BTC) volume/price on PoloniEx as well.
To achieve growth, it will be difficult to ignore the Chinese/Korean/Japanese (or Asian ) markets, even for DNotes.
Also wondering where (looking for a more efficient exchanger other than PoloniEx) I can buy my DNotes now??

Great work, SCeeYong. The Asian Pacific region will be among our new areas of focus soon after DNotes 2.0 is launched. Some early discussion has already started. I am also very interested to have my book "Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Success" translated into Chinese, since Chapter 15 is about digital currency and the DNotes Story. I am also in the process of producing 50 videos with transcripts. All these are keeping me extremely busy, but an important part of our strategies and executions.

DNotes is totally committed to be the trusted digital currency available for everyone worldwide to participate. Our strategies are different because the path that we have chosen is different. The market is becoming very crowded, confusing, and chaotic - and it is still at its infancy. Just consider the history of exchanges in our industry. There has been constant changes in leadership. And before long there will be tens of thousands more ICOs and crypto-currencies. It is already getting too crazy. DNotes is positioned to survive the test of time. It is better to get there slowly and do the right thing at the right time. I have no doubt that DNotes will begin to shine and be discovered next year.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:10:49 PM

Great work, SCeeYong. The Asian Pacific region will be among our new areas of focus soon after DNotes 2.0 is launched. Some early discussion has already started. I am also very interested to have my book "Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Success" translated into Chinese, since Chapter 15 is about digital currency and the DNotes Story. I am also in the process of producing 50 videos with transcripts. All these are keeping me extremely busy, but an important part of our strategies and executions.

DNotes is totally committed to be the trusted digital currency available for everyone worldwide to participate. Our strategies are different because the path that we have chosen is different. The market is becoming very crowded, confusing, and chaotic - and it is still at its infancy. Just consider the history of exchanges in our industry. There has been constant changes in leadership. And before long there will be tens of thousands more ICOs and crypto-currencies. It is already getting too crazy. DNotes is positioned to survive the test of time. It is better to get there slowly and do the right thing at the right time. I have no doubt that DNotes will begin to shine and be discovered next year.

It is not uncommon for people to be dismissive of our significance regardless of our clearly articulated vision of building a trusted digital currency, with meaningful intrinsic value, to meet the full functions of money for everyone worldwide to participate. A few years from now, some will look back and ask how they could have missed something so obvious.

Well, we are now operating in a global environment dominated by instant gratifications and instant responses as lead by social media. If we can’t get it now, we instantly become frustrated, and try something else. As much as we wish, DNotes is not the best fit for every investor at this stage. It is more suited for those who can buy some now and forget about for a few years – especially true with DNotes 2.0 CRISP and staking reward of almost 4% per year coupled with the amazing advantages of DNotesVault.

If you take a good look at DNotes’ ecosystem, you may realize that DNotes has done many things others wouldn’t care to do because of the substantial cost and commitment in time and other resources. We funded every bit of it with our own hard-earned cash because we believe that by virtual of that DNotes, one day, will be in the position to do things than others cannot do.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:21:01 PM

Yes it was a really nice time, albeit entirely too short. It's definitely crystallized for us that our next chapter will begin in Portland. We are very ready to live there. It's a very different culture and pace of life, one I really appreciate, without the insane cost of living that plagues a lot of the rest of the West Coast's metropolis areas.

I assume that you mean Portland, Maine (not Portland, Oregon). Yes, I love that place - especially the live lobsters and other fresh sea food.

DNotes 2.0 is looking good. Very excited about it myself.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:33:47 PM

Ha, thanks for letting me know.

[...]

I really do understand what you mean by your real education began after school. My life has been very similar. I've held a lot of positions that typically require a degree in something, but I've been mostly self-taught.

There is still a huge problem with associating qualifications with worthy identities. Some of it is as simple as fraud where the degree holder bought the fake certificate. This is enabled by Universities often making it difficult, tedious, or expensive to verify a qualification. Then there are those genuine qualifications given to real people by institutions that pass students rather than lose out on fees. Or institutions that don't have the capability of delivering content and verifying competence effectively. This is enabled because there is no effective system in place for identifying these rogue providers.

And lastly, as a writer, I'm am approached on a daily basis by students wanting me to write their assignments for them. When I was providing services in Excel, I had even more offers to produce work required for their assessment. So even good universities are providing genuine qualifications to people who can't prove their competency.

The good news is that we're rapidly moving towards an age where all of these problems can be solved. I like the idea of separating the content delivers from the competency assessors that award the qualifications. This would also benefit self-educators like us, who through broad life experience have the knowledge and would benefit from an efficient process that would recognise these skills formally.

"I really do understand what you mean by your real education began after school."

I certainly agree. And it also applies to those with graduate and postgraduate degrees. I have a BS in Behavioral Science and a MBA but that only gave a better starting point. It is one's commitment to be the most knowledge in anything that you are passionate about that makes a difference.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:42:01 PM

I was shocked a year or two ago when I read about the the amount of fraud in student records.

My dream for education would be that relevance is restored and students are no longer graduating $50,000 in debt with a Bachelor of nothing useful degree. Another pet peeve is that even for a useful program, there is no limit on the number of people that are 'free' to take the program (after paying full tuition, lol), even if the job openings are slim. In Canada two thirds of new teaching graduates cannot find a job, and every year thousands of new graduates are added to that list.

On a positive note, I love that anyone around the world regardless of their wealth status can obtain a free education online from some of the top universities in the world. It also allows people to tailor their education to what they want, even if it is a few courses in a variety of areas (and from a variety of institutions) that interest them.

Mounting student loan debts, coupled with raising unemployment for new college graduates, are very damaging to many young people. It has a very negative impact on new household formation and our economy.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 03:13:21 PM

I assume that you mean Portland, Maine (not Portland, Oregon). Yes, I love that place - especially the live lobsters and other fresh sea food.

DNotes 2.0 is looking good. Very excited about it myself.

Indeed, moving right a long with DNotes 2.0. Before long we will need to run extensive live testing, and looking for people to get involved in the testing. Anyone who may be interested, please reply here or send us an email, contact@dnotescoin.com.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: