Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148793 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:23:35 PM

LocalBitcoins to Be Subject to Regulation by Finland’s FSA

https://dcebrief.com/localbitcoins-to-be-subject-to-regulation-by-finlands-fsa/
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 11:16:02 PM

https://nextgenhero.io/entrepreneurship/forget-about-human-capital-leadership-is-human-commitment/

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:43:00 AM

Thank you very much for a great article, Natalie. I am deeply honored to have the opportunity of working with you and so many amazing women who share our vision that the best way to help change the world for the better is the bring out the best of human potential. That is what HERo is about – with a passionate and relentless commitment to women self-empowerment in entrepreneurship, finance, fintech, and technology to help narrow the gender participation gap.

Your article highlighting an innovative approach to leadership is of great interest to me. I place high value on the human side of the enterprise – the employees, your team players. They are more than “human capital” or someone with an employee ID. We are at our best when we understand and buy in the company’s vision, value and culture. And, yes, “Relationship, Respect, and individualized Recognition are keys.”

Leadership is showing, not telling. It’s coaching, instilling confidence, and inspiring collaboration to achieve a pattern of consistent high performance and exceptional results. It takes a strong “Human Commitment” to bring out the best of human potential.
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:50:25 AM

Hi guys, is there any news on the development of the coin itself? Or is the main focus at the moment still HERo? Smiley

What would be goals for the near future, let's say six months from now?  Smiley

Hi Amadeus82,

Most coins today are no longer committing big bucks to development. There is still a heavy cloud hanging over our industry. The dust must settle, followed by more cleaning up before things start moving again. This is not the time to go against the grain. Most projects are retrenching, but we continued advancing.

As a group, we never stopped. Instead, we have been pressing forward even harder. Since last December our focus has been relaunching CryptoMoms which has evolved to become HERo – “The Hero for Change & Equality is You.”

HERo is an amazing initiative for women self-empowerment worldwide. It is very well received, opening more doors for us than we imagined possible. HERo is our pathway for DNotes to be a truly inclusive digital currency. We are also gaining great support from women currently involved in cryptocurrency and blockchain.

HERo is our first business unit being scaled globally. It is also the first business unit to be revenue generating and as such justifiable to spend the limited development dollars we have available. We are currently investing to include a membership section that will host service providers thereby generating membership fees and advertising revenue.

If you have not done so, be sure to sign up for HERo’s newsletter: https://nextgenhero.io/newsletter/newsletter/

Thank you for explanation  Smiley If HERo will be revenue generating then it is even more understandable why it is now a primal focus. I am already signed up to their newsletter and I must say that there are some really good articles there. Keep up the good work then  Cool
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:30:11 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2019, 12:52:20 AM by Dyna

From DNotes Telegram:

Quote from Denver Dan today 3-26-19

Alan, I was wondering if you could elaborate a little more on the connection between Hero and DNotes as a currency. As I've read through the Hero website, the purpose is to support female participation in digital currency and female ran businesses. (generally speaking) The Hero model appears to be a central hub for promoting this. How does this connect with the use of DNotes as a currency? Are partners paid/paying/integrating DNotes into their business? Are there specific things that directly link DNotes currency to Hero?

Quote from Alan Yong:

HERo, formerly CryptoMoms, is an integral part of DNotes strategic vision since April 2014 - to build an inclusive trusted digital currency that is purposeful with world-changing implications. We have held steadfast to the belief that mass adoption of digital currency is not achievable without the full participation of women, as they control more than one half of the global assets and buying power.

HERo is turning out to be our dream come true. Its mission has been expanded to include all the women of the world with focus in technology, finance, fintech, and entrepreneurship – covering all ages, almost 4 billion of the global population. We are the only one doing this at this scale. Other crypto women, and female blockchain groups (mostly quite small) are delighted to support us or partner with us. Yes, we are the global hub for women worldwide. That is a massive market for DNotes.

Doing the right thing at the right time is crucial.  I am old schooled and strongly believe that it is best to earn it than shaft something down one’s throat.

Any one impressed by HERo will learn about its connection with DNotes and DNotes Global. We have that covered with a very large Internet foot-print and published materials. We will be promoting DNotes to our supporters and target market. This will include a campaign to introduce them to DNotesVault and CRISP Reward.

We are working hard to include a membership platform based on a one time stet-up fees $30. This platform will showcase product and service providers, who will be paying a monthly listing fees of $50. Our initial target is to sign up 10,000 members and 100 service providers. Our five-year goal is to sign up 1,000,000 members and 1,000 service providers.

We will be accepting DNotes as payment and expect our supporters to do the same. DNotesPay will be promoted as the ideal payment solution for micropayment.

Read the DNotes Story. Despite a depressed market, we continue to execute and advance. HERo is our first business unit to scale globally. From our vantage point, things are looking great.

I am totally swamped. If you have any other questions, I am counting on Tim to answer them.
DCEBrief

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:20:04 AM

CoinMarketCap Vows to Address Fake Volume Reports with New Listing Metrics

https://dcebrief.com/coinmarketcap-vows-to-address-fake-volume-reports-with-new-listing-metrics/
Starxoff

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:23:19 AM

Is there any chance now to swap DNotes, have been mined in early 2014, to the Dnotes 2.0?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 10:01:42 AM

Is there any chance now to swap DNotes, have been mined in early 2014, to the Dnotes 2.0?

Hi Starxoff, we do have a process for swapping your coins. Please email us at contact@dnotescoin.com with your DNotes 1.x address to get the process started.

Starxoff

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:47:22 AM

Thank you for reply. Email sent.
R-J-F

Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:09:57 PM

Just want to say "Hi" to everyone, been away for a while, what's happening??  Grin

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
DCEBrief

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:55:46 PM

CoinBene: Current Maintenance is Security Upgrade, Not Hack

https://dcebrief.com/coinbene-current-maintenance-is-security-upgrade-not-hack/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 10:18:40 PM

Just want to say "Hi" to everyone, been away for a while, what's happening??  Grin

Hey RJF! Always glad to see you. We've been busy pushing HERo and working on a rather elaborate design for an upgrade to it for membership. The two following posts sum up our current goals and objectives.

Plan to be in our neck of the woods this summer?

https://www.quora.com/What-do-you-look-for-in-an-investment#ans127013901

This popped up in my email and it is a good read about what an investor really looks for in an investment. It helps, in a way, to explain why we are doing certain things. We recognize the enormous task of trying to create a new model for money, one that is very unique to DNotes and developed in a way that we envisioned the money of the future would look like in an ideal world. A balance of business, ecosystem, and the currency itself with decentralization where it matters most and hybrid or centralized approaches where they make the most sense.

As such, we have to find unique ways to grow, and this is in reference to the third point in the article as it may be the most difficult concept. HERo, DCEBrief, Four Pillars, and NextGenVC fall under the category of DNotes adoption, gaining mind share, and integration into the greater ecosystem of the future. These are critical components to our success. Right now they are growing parts and the foundation of our infrastructure that can be rapidly expanded. Given the current state of our industry and sentiment, these components are the highest priority and providing us a good deal of traction for growing our network and reach.

From DNotes Telegram:

Alan, I was wondering if you could elaborate a little more on the connection between Hero and DNotes as a currency. As I've read through the Hero website, the purpose is to support female participation in digital currency and female ran businesses. (generally speaking) The Hero model appears to be a central hub for promoting this. How does this connect with the use of DNotes as a currency? Are partners paid/paying/integrating DNotes into their business? Are there specific things that directly link DNotes currency to Hero?

Quote from Alan Yong:

HERo, formerly CryptoMoms, is an integral part of DNotes strategic vision since April 2014 - to build an inclusive trusted digital currency that is purposeful with world-changing implications. We have held steadfast to the belief that mass adoption of digital currency is not achievable without the full participation of women, as they control more than one half of the global assets and buying power.

HERo is turning out to be our dream come true. Its mission has been expanded to include all the women of the world with focus in technology, finance, fintech, and entrepreneurship – covering all ages, almost 4 billion of the global population. We are the only one doing this at this scale. Other crypto women, and female blockchain groups (mostly quite small) are delighted to support us or partner with us. Yes, we are the global hub for women worldwide. That is a massive market for DNotes.

Doing the right thing at the right time is crucial.  I am old schooled and strongly believe that it is best to earn it than shaft something down one’s throat.

Any one impressed by HERo will learn about its connection with DNotes and DNotes Global. We have that covered with a very large Internet foot-print and published materials. We will be promoting DNotes to our supporters and target market. This will include a campaign to introduce them to DNotesVault and CRISP Reward.

We are working hard to include a membership platform based on a one time stet-up fees $30. This platform will showcase product and service providers, who will be paying a monthly listing fees of $50. Our initial target is to sign up 10,000 members and 100 service providers. Our five-year goal is to sign up 1,000,000 members and 1,000 service providers.

We will be accepting DNotes as payment and expect our supporters to do the same. DNotesPay will be promoted as the ideal payment solution for micropayment.

Read the DNotes Story. Despite a depressed market, we continue to execute and advance. HERo is our first business unit to scale globally. From our vantage point, things are looking great.

I am totally swamped. If you have any other questions, I am counting on Tim to answer them.

R-J-F

Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:17:31 PM

Hey RJF! Always glad to see you. We've been busy pushing HERo and working on a rather elaborate design for an upgrade to it for membership. The two following posts sum up our current goals and objectives.

This popped up in my email and it is a good read about what an investor really looks for in an investment. It helps, in a way, to explain why we are doing certain things. We recognize the enormous task of trying to create a new model for money, one that is very unique to DNotes and developed in a way that we envisioned the money of the future would look like in an ideal world. A balance of business, ecosystem, and the currency itself with decentralization where it matters most and hybrid or centralized approaches where they make the most sense.

As such, we have to find unique ways to grow, and this is in reference to the third point in the article as it may be the most difficult concept. HERo, DCEBrief, Four Pillars, and NextGenVC fall under the category of DNotes adoption, gaining mind share, and integration into the greater ecosystem of the future. These are critical components to our success. Right now they are growing parts and the foundation of our infrastructure that can be rapidly expanded. Given the current state of our industry and sentiment, these components are the highest priority and providing us a good deal of traction for growing our network and reach.

From DNotes Telegram:

Quote from Alan Yong:

I really like the Hero site, nice work there, should appeal to your target audience better than the old site while including new followers. I'll be in Ohio in May, might have some time to come up and see you all, let's see how it goes. Lots of changes in the industry, growing pains I suppose. Time to "weed out" the non serious players and open the field to those with a real plan, determination and talent. Should be a good time for DNotes!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:17:42 PM

From DNotes Telegram:

Quote from Alan Yong:

I really like the Hero site, nice work there, should appeal to your target audience better than the old site while including new followers. I'll be in Ohio in May, might have some time to come up and see you all, let's see how it goes. Lots of changes in the industry, growing pains I suppose. Time to "weed out" the non serious players and open the field to those with a real plan, determination and talent. Should be a good time for DNotes!

RJF, glad to hear from you, especially on the possibility that you might be able to visit us in May. I will be travelling from 16 – 19 May 2019. Love to see you here if it works for you.  Keep us posted.

Our industry has changed a lot, likely with more to come. The days of raising $ millions just based on a big idea with expanded views on a white paper is long gone. Investors are now focused on revenue, assets, profitability, and growth.

HERo is our first business unit been put to test and scaled globally. So far it is extremely received. All indications are that we can begin to monetize HERo sooner than we expected. Additionally, this is a great way to introduce DNotes to our passionate supporters for a good cause and real world uses. DNotes will be the primary digital currency accepted on our platform.

DCEBrief

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:19:05 PM

Hong Kong SFC Issues STO Guidance

https://dcebrief.com/hong-kong-sfc-issues-sto-guidance/
DCEBrief

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:01:08 PM

SEC Delays Decision on Proposed Bitwise ETF

https://dcebrief.com/sec-delays-decision-on-proposed-bitwise-etf/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:01:51 PM

https://nextgenhero.io/fintech/cryptochicks-adds-artificial-intelligence-ai-to-its-initiative-as-it-relentlessly-strives-to-help-narrow-the-gender-gap-in-the-cryptocurrency-and-blockchain-space/

DCEBrief

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:48:07 PM

Ontario Town to Accept Bitcoin for Property Tax Payments

https://dcebrief.com/ontario-town-to-accept-bitcoin-for-property-tax-payments/
DCEBrief

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:46:43 PM

Pakistani Govt Announces Crypto Regulations

https://dcebrief.com/pakistani-govt-announces-crypto-regulations/
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:22:38 AM

It's turning out to be an interesting day for Bitcoin -- many were very apprehensive over which way the likely sharp movement would be based on the charts, and I think many will be happy to see that the price has made a fairly big jump upwards of around 13% at the time I wrote this. I still expect the markets to go sideways for some time yet, but this is a welcome movement for general market sentiment.

Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: