Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148793 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:28:58 PM

UAE Warns Residents About Scam Claiming Crown Prince’s Endorsement of Bitcoin Trading Scheme

https://dcebrief.com/uae-warns-residents-about-scam-claiming-crown-princes-endorsement-of-bitcoin-trading-scheme/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DCEBrief

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:19:01 AM

South Korean City of Busan Considers Creating its Own Cryptocurrency

https://dcebrief.com/south-korean-city-of-busan-considers-creating-its-own-cryptocurrency/
DCEBrief

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:07:25 AM

House Dems Ask Facebook to Agree to Moratorium for Project Libra

https://dcebrief.com/house-dems-ask-facebook-to-agree-to-moratorium-for-project-libra/
MiningHabit

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:28:28 AM

Hi everyone, Happy Fourth for those on this board in the US.

As I sit and reflect on some positions during the downtime between festivities this afternoon, one of the things I wanted to do was inquire as to the state of this project. The opportunity cost of holding seems to be tipped on the wrong side of the line for the first time that I can remember.

I've been backing this project, and this team, since the genesis block. I've really appreciated other projects like Enigma, Polymath, ChainLink, Encrypgen, and hold DNotes in the same esteem. But, after over 5 years of HODLing, there comes a point where analysis of the initial logic is needed.

Hoping to hear some validation of the growth prospects DNotes still has. The price action, during a parabolic move upward for the space as a whole, has stagnated during the same timeframe (beginning of December). Board activity, social media inventiveness and proactive marketing, seem to be tailing off as well.

I tried reading stuff from the last few pages, and the answers are exhausting and overlong. Separate the umbra from the penumbra. Concise statement of direction and prospects.

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 02:57:28 PM

Hi everyone, Happy Fourth for those on this board in the US.

As I sit and reflect on some positions during the downtime between festivities this afternoon, one of the things I wanted to do was inquire as to the state of this project. The opportunity cost of holding seems to be tipped on the wrong side of the line for the first time that I can remember.

I've been backing this project, and this team, since the genesis block. I've really appreciated other projects like Enigma, Polymath, ChainLink, Encrypgen, and hold DNotes in the same esteem. But, after over 5 years of HODLing, there comes a point where analysis of the initial logic is needed.

Hoping to hear some validation of the growth prospects DNotes still has. The price action, during a parabolic move upward for the space as a whole, has stagnated during the same timeframe (beginning of December). Board activity, social media inventiveness and proactive marketing, seem to be tailing off as well.

I tried reading stuff from the last few pages, and the answers are exhausting and overlong. Separate the umbra from the penumbra. Concise statement of direction and prospects.

Thanks MiningHabit for your support all of these years. It has indeed been a long road chock-full of challenges.

The short and sweet answer is that we have not acquired the investment we are looking for in order to push DNotes forward and the pushback from investors is mostly that we are not a proven revenue generating company. Not exactly surprising, but we were certainly hopeful we would find the right investor that could see our vision and potential. So the focus now is to make DNotes Global a revenue generating company. We intend to do that with HERo, not only as a revenue generating media site but also building a collaborative membership program into it. The project is well under way and we should be able to launch it fairly soon. In the meantime, we have been growing our network in preparation for the launch.

MiningHabit

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:12:52 PM

Thanks MiningHabit for your support all of these years. It has indeed been a long road chock-full of challenges.

The short and sweet answer is that we have not acquired the investment we are looking for in order to push DNotes forward and the pushback from investors is mostly that we are not a proven revenue generating company. Not exactly surprising, but we were certainly hopeful we would find the right investor that could see our vision and potential. So the focus now is to make DNotes Global a revenue generating company. We intend to do that with HERo, not only as a revenue generating media site but also building a collaborative membership program into it. The project is well under way and we should be able to launch it fairly soon. In the meantime, we have been growing our network in preparation for the launch.

Nailed it Joe. I noticed that the Twitter account posted a few summary slides the day and moments before my post. Those were a nice set of broad answers, but left up my post since I think there was still some getting down to brass tacks that the board could benefit from.

Glad I did, since this is a great answer. To the point, and a frank admission of the main fundraising pain point.

Are there other irons in the fire, beyond HERo? With initiatives like MakerGirl, I'm a huge advocate for female empowerment, and appreciate this initiative ever since it was CryptoMoms.

How's the custom software business going? And the consulting services business? What are the plans to grow those, and can you tell us on the board a little bit more about them (not so much in terms what they are, but more in terms of how we're executing on growing them)?

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 07:31:03 PM

Nailed it Joe. I noticed that the Twitter account posted a few summary slides the day and moments before my post. Those were a nice set of broad answers, but left up my post since I think there was still some getting down to brass tacks that the board could benefit from.

Glad I did, since this is a great answer. To the point, and a frank admission of the main fundraising pain point.

Are there other irons in the fire, beyond HERo? With initiatives like MakerGirl, I'm a huge advocate for female empowerment, and appreciate this initiative ever since it was CryptoMoms.

How's the custom software business going? And the consulting services business? What are the plans to grow those, and can you tell us on the board a little bit more about them (not so much in terms what they are, but more in terms of how we're executing on growing them)?

Thanks MiningHabit, appreciate it. We are solely focused on HERo at the moment, I'll do my best to walk you through the experiences that have led to these decisions.

HERo quickly became the focus of our efforts after starting our outreach program. Finding both women to add to our contributors and groups that were very interested in working with us and partnering, with our mission and vision in mind, very quickly. The amount of support, interest, and people interested to help us and work with us is well beyond our anticipations. I would highly recommend checking out our contributor and partnership kits: https://nextgenhero.io/HERo_Contributor_Kit.pdf
https://nextgenhero.io/Partnership_Kit.pdf
These will give you a much better feel for why it is and will become overwhelmingly popular. Our approach with HERo falls directly in line with our beliefs.

When you look at the contributors, the companies, the projects listed on HERo, know that the majority of them we are actively in communication with and working with their projects, among countless others. Alan has been swamped with communications and reports back as many as 50 messages waiting for him on linkedin at any given time.

The consulting services segments of our plans need a foundation to work with. Things like name and brand association, networks to open doors, and the like. That base could easily be DNotes or Four Pillars, and they will certainly be part of it, but the initial conduit through which we believe it will grow most quickly is likely to be HERo.

We have always taken the position that digital currency is much more than just a technology and used as a speculative trading vehicle, having wide ranging implications on the economy and society as a whole, and the solutions to mass adoption must reach well beyond that technology and speculative trading. It's not a popular approach or one that is easy to win people over in this industry, but I can assure you the majority of people outside of this industry who inquire about what we are doing with DNotes understand the approach we are taking and are very interested.

DCEBrief

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:16:26 AM

Cuba Studying Cryptocurrency as Potential Boost to Economy

https://dcebrief.com/cuba-studying-cryptocurrency-as-potential-boost-to-economy/
DCEBrief

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:58:46 AM

ECB Executive Board Member Calls for Fast Regulatory Action on Cryptocurrency

https://dcebrief.com/ecb-executive-board-member-calls-for-fast-regulatory-action-on-cryptocurrency/
DCEBrief

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:03:57 AM

Report: Project Libra Could Prompt China to Speed Development of its Own Digital Currency

https://dcebrief.com/report-project-libra-could-prompt-china-to-speed-development-of-its-own-digital-currency/
DCEBrief

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:37:29 PM

Report: Russian Duma May Delay Cryptocurrency Law Until Fall

https://dcebrief.com/report-russian-duma-may-delay-cryptocurrency-law-until-fall/
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:59:15 PM

Alan had this to share with one of the members in our community via LinkedIn, which was shared to telegram. I thought I'd cross post it over here.

The question the member asked was: "How are things going with HERo and Dnotes? You haven't been active in the Telegram channel for quite a while and things seem to have gone very quiet recently! I understand that the membership version of HERo is close to launching. Is there a lot of interest from external parties?"

Alan's reply is as follows:

"Good to hear from you. My summer schedule is usually overwhelming but far more so this year.

I used to respond to every message within 24 hours. It is no longer possible – including yours, though always given top priority. For reference, as of this morning I have 1,400 emails unopened, and 100+ Linked messages yet to be responded to. Yes, it is overwhelming, and I must pick and choose for the best use of my time.

I just did a quick read of Telegram after weeks of absence. It is difficult to justify allocating precious time to engage in some of the discussions. Tim is representing us well and I will continue to stay out of it. Tim will continue to support Telegram, and Joe will support the DNotes Forum. My focus is on HERo. I am also involved in other private projects, as I always have.

HERo is doing extremely well. We have been investing very heavily in developing our membership platform. We are at the final stages of coding and expect to start testing soon. An official launch in 60 days is expected.

HERo is opening many new doors for us. This is turning out to be a more amazing initiative for us than we ever anticipated. I can target anyone in our industry; women or men or outside of our industry – in technology, finance and entrepreneurship, and get a 10% positive response. I have never seen anything remotely close to this level of success rate.

HERo is our best pathway to the corporate world to become the truly inclusive trusted global digital currency.

Success in business is a process, often more complicated and challenging than initially anticipated. Our vision has been clearly defined with a road-map. Like most business ventures, it has taken longer, cost more, and challenged with more problems than anticipated. However, what we are going through is nothing unusual in the real business world.

The best use of my time is a total focus on HERo and convert it to become our first revenue generating business unit with a substantial global network. That will lead to the success of other projects as laid out on our road-map.
A very detailed response from Alan with some fantastic information for everyone to digest. The interest in HERo seems to be significant and keeping Alan busy making new connections. A rough time estimate of 2 months has been provided for the membership platform and with the significant levels of external interest may help to drive things forward!"

DCEBrief

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:27:03 AM

Congressman Emmer Reintroduces Digital Asset Safe Harbor Bill

https://dcebrief.com/congressman-emmer-reintroduces-digital-asset-safe-harbor-bill/
DCEBrief

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:53:50 PM

Winklevoss Twins: Other Tech Firms Likely to Launch Their Own Cryptocurrencies

https://dcebrief.com/winklevoss-twins-other-tech-firms-likely-to-launch-their-own-cryptocurrencies/
DCEBrief

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:32:35 PM

Prominent Crypto Advocates Say Trump’s Criticism of Cryptocurrency is a Positive

https://dcebrief.com/prominent-crypto-advocates-say-trumps-criticism-of-cryptocurrency-is-a-positive/
DCEBrief

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:24:34 PM

Senate Committee Approves Blockchain Promotion Act

https://dcebrief.com/senate-committee-approves-blockchain-promotion-act/
DCEBrief

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:26:45 PM

Korean Firms Partner to Launch Blockchain-Based Mobile ID

https://dcebrief.com/korean-firms-partner-to-launch-blockchain-based-mobile-id/
MiningHabit

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:54:39 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 10:53:03 AM by MiningHabit

Down 30% against USD and 23% against Bitcoin, today alone.

NOTE is sitting at less than 1/2 of a penny. Less than 43 satoshis per Note, right now.. Even on debut in early 2014, dang near 6 years ago, we haven't seen these valuations.

And we are supposed to be in a crypto bull market. It's just...really disappointing. And I dont say that as a fly by night person. Been backing this project since inception. Hence the real emotional sadness that comes with watching literally the entire sector outperform.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 01:19:41 PM

NOTE is sitting at less than 1/2 of a penny. Less than 43 satoshis per Note, right now.. Even on debut in early 2014, dang near 6 years ago, we haven't seen these valuations.

And we are supposed to be in a crypto bull market. It's just...really disappointing. And I dont say that as a fly by night person. Been backing this project since inception. Hence the real emotional sadness that comes with watching literally the entire sector outperform.

It is indeed disappointing. This industry has largely been more interested in price and fluff than meaningful development and progress towards mass adoption with long term vision and focus. Every step we have taken is progress towards our ultimate vision of creating a trusted and inclusive digital currency that can benefit everyone worldwide. That said, we don't control the markets and our focus right now is on revenue and funding, when we have made significant progress in those areas our progress will accelerate.

four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 04:30:53 PM

It is indeed disappointing. This industry has largely been more interested in price and fluff than meaningful development and progress towards mass adoption with long term vision and focus. Every step we have taken is progress towards our ultimate vision of creating a trusted and inclusive digital currency that can benefit everyone worldwide. That said, we don't control the markets and our focus right now is on revenue and funding, when we have made significant progress in those areas our progress will accelerate.

Come together.  Right now.

The responds is for the "true side chains" to find unity.

I speak of the surviving btc-code-forks.
Both POW, and converted Stakes projects from classes of 2013-2014 to get together.

There is a big message.
[be your own bank]
[decentralized, fair-trade, HISTORY]

All are cheap, in terms of priced to BTC.

BTC is not for the common man, see TX fee, forget the Lighting garbage pitch.
NOTE the BTC cost $10k/unit ... that's not Average Joe price range.

DNotes has always been a good communications team.
Help circle the wagons.

We've made it thus far Wink
Further!

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: