Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Monaco Card Bounty Program - Earn Reward For your Support  (Read 102035 times)
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:24:22 AM

Some participants are to lazy to read correctly and providing correct details.All other participants have to pay the price of these few people ignorance and distribution is delayed.
^ this. I think all of them shouldn't get any payment because it's their own fault to not read first until clearly before joined on here.

What do you mean? I did see it there that the first time there is no to include ETH address in the registration form and lapse a few weeks ico started in the update again the same as the jamal and input ETH address .. I think the work is less so metic so thoroughly so much trouble all the participants here and also many participants who do not understand about ETH address that has not been included and the fact that there are many people who already have eth address in the spreadsheet then he repeated comments here.. maybe this is what makes it slow for the monaco make the payment?  Huh

Chill out guys, this bounty had already setup a deadline for the submission of ETH address, those who failed to submit their ETH address before the deadline will automatically forfeit their bounties.  This is to hasten the process and we cannot wait for them.

DEADLINE would be on Wednesday 23:59  of June 28, 2017.  Beyond that, any submission of ETH address will be automatically declined.

At least give a separate thread to discuss the problem, to make it easier and faster for this distribution, so do not have to wait for other participants who are late to giving their wallet address to the campaign manager ...

We already addressed this issue and created a new thread for twitter campaign ETH address submission.

Let us speed up things in twitter campaign, those who have no ETH address  on Twitter spreadsheet kindly go to this Thread

and post your ETH address, deadline of submission will be on Wednesday 6/28/2017, failure to submit your ETH address will forfeit your bounty.  Thank you.

So this only applies to the first 204 registrants and participants who have not yet inserted the eth address?

Please give me details and confirmation. Thanks

Yes you are right this is only for the first registration that has not entered the Eth address, if your name is written above you must immediately give the address Eth, before it is too late to get this prize.
Thank you Rafa, my username not listed and I was inserted myetherwallet.

How to see Monaco card in our myetherwallet (add new token instructions)?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 03:31:52 AM

Some participants are to lazy to read correctly and providing correct details.All other participants have to pay the price of these few people ignorance and distribution is delayed.
^ this. I think all of them shouldn't get any payment because it's their own fault to not read first until clearly before joined on here.

What do you mean? I did see it there that the first time there is no to include ETH address in the registration form and lapse a few weeks ico started in the update again the same as the jamal and input ETH address .. I think the work is less so metic so thoroughly so much trouble all the participants here and also many participants who do not understand about ETH address that has not been included and the fact that there are many people who already have eth address in the spreadsheet then he repeated comments here.. maybe this is what makes it slow for the monaco make the payment?  Huh

Chill out guys, this bounty had already setup a deadline for the submission of ETH address, those who failed to submit their ETH address before the deadline will automatically forfeit their bounties.  This is to hasten the process and we cannot wait for them.

DEADLINE would be on Wednesday 23:59  of June 28, 2017.  Beyond that, any submission of ETH address will be automatically declined.

At least give a separate thread to discuss the problem, to make it easier and faster for this distribution, so do not have to wait for other participants who are late to giving their wallet address to the campaign manager ...

We already addressed this issue and created a new thread for twitter campaign ETH address submission.

Let us speed up things in twitter campaign, those who have no ETH address  on Twitter spreadsheet kindly go to this Thread

and post your ETH address, deadline of submission will be on Wednesday 6/28/2017, failure to submit your ETH address will forfeit your bounty.  Thank you.

So this only applies to the first 204 registrants and participants who have not yet inserted the eth address?

Yes you are right this is only for the first registration that has not entered the Eth address, if your name is written above you must immediately give the address Eth, before it is too late to get this prize.

yes. you have to add monaco as a custom token.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:38:04 AM

I can not wait to have the tokens.
The card should also be cool,
I wait for them and I  keep it.

I would join for other campaign,
I was busy with other things but I am happy that there are many peoples to earn bounty here.
Cool
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:44:40 AM

yes. you have to add monaco as a custom token.

If you wanna check whether your token is received without adding custom token, you may try it here https://ethplorer.io/
You will see you have the token but still you would have to add it on your myetherwallet in case you want to send them to another wallet.
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 04:02:50 AM

5 ERC tokens? Sorry but what is this ERC? And MCO whats the difference?

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:16:39 AM

what is this add custom token? i thought we will just  give our eth wallet. i don't know what is add custom token is.
Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:10:37 AM

Please provide instructions how to add Monaco custom token to myetherwaller. I know that in such case must be typed some coin adress and decimals.
xituwabuk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 08:25:04 AM

Great, thanks for your support, glad to have you aboard!
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:27:23 AM

And why I do not find myself in the table?
trofim21

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:47:43 AM

Whose name is in this table, you need to give your address, right?
trofim21

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:56:12 AM

Tell me, please, where can I see the bounty award on Twitter?
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:05:34 AM

Please provide instructions how to add Monaco custom token to myetherwaller. I know that in such case must be typed some coin adress and decimals.
found this on reddit hope it will be of help to you

How to manually add MCO Tokens to MyEtherWallet

There is a button in MyEtherWallet called: "Add Custom Token": click on it.
contract adress: 0xb04cfa8a26d602fb50232cee0daf29060264e04b
Token Symbol: MCO
Decimal: 8
Then click "add" and the MCO Tokens are in your wallet!
https://www.mona.co/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/6cawzx/how_to_manually_add_mco_tokens_to_myetherwallet/
SolidLiquid

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Native Korean, Professional Translator

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:25:22 AM

was nice working with you.
Den_mike

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:28:42 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 11:03:50 AM by Den_mike

Signed at Twitter bounty company. When Monaco Card start?
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:35:29 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/6cawzx/how_to_manually_add_mco_tokens_to_myetherwallet/

wow thanks mate for this helpful information hehe btw congrast to all investor and supporters of this project.
trofim21

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:19:19 AM

Tell me why I'm not in the tweeter table, I filled out the google form and already participated in the bounty, but I'm not in the table. What should I do ?
My nickname trofim21
Purse 0xe8FbDA850FFF6E84a45246bB138Adc50a8943f51
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:02:33 PM

Can't wait to see mco in my wallet Cheesy btw are we allowed to remove signatures now?
danim1130

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:03:00 PM

what is this add custom token? i thought we will just  give our eth wallet. i don't know what is add custom token is.
Its a code that can help you send  the token to another one person or exchange platfrom. Without this custom token you cant send any coin from your wallets. But all of coin will be n your wallet hiding. After adding the token you can also view your token on your MEW.
sorry for my bad English
do i need to worry about my tokens if i get paid? because i just submit only my ethereum wallet here, and i don't submit the custom token. do i need to worry?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:09:43 PM

Its a code that can help you send  the token to another one person or exchange platfrom. Without this custom token you cant send any coin from your wallets. But all of coin will be n your wallet hiding. After adding the token you can also view your token on your MEW.
sorry for my bad English
do i need to worry about my tokens if i get paid? because i just submit only my ethereum wallet here, and i don't submit the custom token. do i need to worry?

what the hell?  when they say custom token they meant the contract address, ticker and decimals to be configured on your myetherwallet to which if you did configure, you can then do whatever you want with it so long as you have ETH for gas.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
danim1130

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:17:16 PM

sorry for my bad English

what the hell?  when they say custom token they meant the contract address, ticker and decimals to be configured on your myetherwallet to which if you did configure, you can then do whatever you want with it so long as you have ETH for gas.
so i don't need to worry about my tokens thank you for answering, i will just wait the devs to distribute the bounties.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: