Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage / Easy money for new people  (Read 3632 times)
Crypto11021

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

I don't think this is  going to Work because most exchanges have put in place measures to track such activities

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

Arbitrage trading is one of the best way to earn, it got small profit but it is safe but there are so many things that you need to know before try arbitrage trading, eventhough there are a lot of exchanger that have different prices but we also need to consider the transaction time and whether anyone is going to buy our bid, so it is not easy to do arbitrage trading
It is sure a good way to earn but one of the most risky way to earn most especially in the crypto world. The thing here is that the time in between transactions, the volume on the exchange, the reputation of the exchange itself, as we are talking about movement of money here and with some of the exchanges that sometimes, withdrawing your funds within some certain period or your transaction not going through with no support to call out to can be a huge one to deal with.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

I don't think this is  going to Work because most exchanges have put in place measures to track such activities

Not only do they track but they also try to stop it entirely. Recently I saw an arbitrage opportunity (Bitcoin Diamond) and bought the coin, when I tried to withdraw then I received the message that withdrawals for this currency are disabled...I checked now a few weeks later and the same message.

Anyone still succeeds doing arbitrage trading?
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

If that is true that arbitrage is a new easy money,
then many people will be glad because of the high incomes that this thing gives to the public or investors which is great blessing.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:38:49 PM

Not only do they track but they also try to stop it entirely. Recently I saw an arbitrage opportunity (Bitcoin Diamond) and bought the coin, when I tried to withdraw then I received the message that withdrawals for this currency are disabled...I checked now a few weeks later and the same message.

Arbitrage trading profit is good way of making profit with trading, I think if you want to be a well known trader then buy some bitcoin but keep your eyes on the market don’t think about sell it so early, as a trader you will have to know the best time of trading, sell high and buy low that so much important rule for trading so try to follow it will sure you ate going to earn the highest earning from trading long term trading is more advisable and more benefice than any investment
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:56:08 AM

it not for beginner i think, the beginner should learn more about the risk
i have bad experience with that thing (arbitrage)
when i try to send my coin to another exchange my withdrawal pending almost 12 hours
when i got mine the price is bellow from what i bought before

kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

If that is true that arbitrage is a new easy money,
then many people will be glad because of the high incomes that this thing gives to the public or investors which is great blessing.
I don’t know much about this arbitrage but I am happy with technological innovations. There was a time we have seen where people were keeping money in their bags and dogged out in their lawns to conceal that money. And then it comes banking where people were somehow happy that they can have saved their money. And now just see the amazing trending of this technology.
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

In order to deal with arbitrage on crypto-exchange exchanges you need to have good crypto-currency capital, otherwise you will simply lose more on the commissions of the exchange. At beginners, it seems to me there is not a lot of capital and that's why this method is not quite suitable for them.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:14:38 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 11:17:37 PM by Titus Maximus

I don't think this is  going to Work because most exchanges have put in place measures to track such activities

Arbitrage trading profit is good way of making profit with trading, I think if you want to be a well known trader then buy some bitcoin but keep your eyes on the market don’t think about sell it so early, as a trader you will have to know the best time of trading, sell high and buy low that so much important rule for trading so try to follow it will sure you ate going to earn the highest earning from trading long term trading is more advisable and more benefice than any investment

That is good to know, but how would you start to do Arbitrage trading. I looked into it and it seems tricky, whenever I found a token or coin where I an opportunity the exchanges were aware and deposit or withdraw of certain assets was suspended.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

That is good to know, but how wouldvyou start to do Arbitrage trading. I looked into it and it seems tricky, whenever I found a token or coin where I an opportunity the exchanges were aware and deposit or withdraw of certain assets was suspended.

that is because there are many traders with automation/bots doing arbitrage trading so YOU won't be able to find any opportunities manually and being new to this. so what you find is the "impossible ones" meaning the ones where the exchange has some problem like the wallet is disabled,...
you can read my answer (the first reply to this topic) to see other cases of where it becomes impossible.

and know that most people who are repeating the "it is good" comment are just spamming. they have never done it before. or maybe done it once and think that is all there is.

Only Bitcoin
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

There are plenty of opportunities for arbitrage trading but lot of obstacles on the way like: liquidity, withdrawal issues, exchange rules - fees, transaction time etc.
It`s possible but it is not easy free money and have to be an experienced trader to have plan B if things go wrong.
Fast calculation and reaction time, sufficient funds and trading experience are needed for arbitrage trading.
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

Arbitrage trading can be good and can also have its effects as well. The timing is something that is vital as you might want to make a transaction from one exchange to the other and confirmation time is delayed. This is one of the risks associated with arbitrage trading
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

This is good information but the title sounds like a sure business advice. Factoring in the risk involved such as delay in transaction and others will help newbies a lot.  Don't also forget that some exchanges such as cryptopia are use for pump and dump and newbies can fall victim if they follow the caption of this thread without adding precautions.
alminium

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

Yes we have to look with the confirmation time and price difference between each exchange to avoid any losses incurred. Because if we just send our address badly, especially to the new exchange quickly find another exchange with cheaper price to buy.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

By the way, many exchanges are also trying to do arbitrage which makes the things more difficult. For example, During the SYScoin arbitrage opportunity, at the Binance, Poloniex suspend SYScoin withdraws.
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

my experience in arbitrage is to use a pair other than btc, because by using another pair of price gap between different markets is so different so using the pair other than btc we can achieve more profits with the calculation of time and the number of existing

KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

Arbitrage trading is quite a good one and anyone can make profit but it also comes with risk as well. Confirmation time of transfer can make you lose money as well in this market. Arbitrage is a good way of earning but you need to spot the arbitrage opportunities and a bit of luck to succeed
JaekRock

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:45:53 AM

There are plenty of opportunities for arbitrage trading but lot of obstacles on the way like: liquidity, withdrawal issues, exchange rules - fees, transaction time etc.
It`s possible but it is not easy free money and have to be an experienced trader to have plan B if things go wrong.
Fast calculation and reaction time, sufficient funds and trading experience are needed for arbitrage trading.

This kind of sums up my experience.  I've successfully swung a few arbitrage trades, but have also been at the mercy of withdrawal/deposit delay issues, minimum deposit barriers, and exchange fees in some cases.  Still coming out ahead overall, but you have to have a few things go your way to be able to seize the opportunity when it comes up.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

Nowadays arbitrage is not profitable because you will need higher transaction fees for your transfer becomes fast.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

captains

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:45:00 PM

Very good project !!   Smiley  Smiley i m watching it very close !!

https://www.arbitraging.co/
ARBITRAGE(ARB) or ARBITRAGING: Revolutionary Decentralised Arbitrage Trading Profit Platform
they have aBOT and mBOT ready more coming soon

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/arbitrage/

https://arbitraging-arb.blogspot.com/
This is an unofficial blog for Arbitraging (ARB), to support ARB by collecting all info about ARB in one place.
Also you can find here unofficial projects about ARB.

Also check this

live Stream AMA with David Peterson, CEO of ARBITRAGING.CO
https://youtu.be/jfzwiAWgqmo

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: