Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 07:39:44 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OROCRYPT – Digitized Precious Metals On The Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 43189 times)
JapieAmerika

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:07:03 PM

What is the need for voting rights if the founders have ~68.3% majority?

According to the general information, the company has two classes of shares which will be allocated in a definite way. 45% of Class A shares are being offered for sale. 24% are held by the board as Class B shares. Other 31% are reserved for a future employee incentives pool, finance, bonuses, compensation and etc. Both classes have identical economic benefits and what is more, the holders of our Class A common stock and Class B common stock will generally vote together as a single class.

If you meant something else, please specify, how you calculated 68%.

According to the announcement there are 845118 class A shares and 266882 class B shares. Class A shares have 1 vote per share while class B shares have 10 votes per share. Therefore the total number of votes are 1 x 845118 + 10 x 266882 = 3513938, of which 10 x 266882/3513938 = 75.95% is the class B voting percentage. I made a mistake in my previous calculation.

So in actual fact the number of shares being offered for sale (500000) only have a 14.23% vote.

I just cannot see the reason for the different classes as the 500000 shares on sale have such small say in the company. In fact the class A shares which represent ~76% of the total number of shares have a combined ~24% (including the allocation to treasury, rewards, payments for services and employees participation) say in the direction of the company.

It just feels like there is no use in giving the class A shares any voting rights and it seems like a "token" gesture.
OrocryptSupport

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:16:58 PM

Ico will start 14th of next month?How many tokens will be sold during the crowd sell?
Watching this thread for next update.

You are quite right, expected Share Token sale starts 14th June and will last for 1 month or until all tokens are sold. It is planned that the minimum number of share-tokens to be sold in the ICO is 133 500 and the maximum is 500 000. We are full of high expectations on that score.

Please keep in touch with us as new interesting updates will appear in a short time.
OrocryptSupport

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:29:17 PM

How to participate bounty facebook campaign ?

Thanks for your interest in it! Facebook bounty campaign and other ones will start next week. We are making finishing touch, for example, we think to add more bounty campaigns, particularly Twitter campaign. So, please, give us a bit more time to summarize all the requests. You will be informed as soon as possible.
OrocryptSupport

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:43:10 PM

You know better about your decision of running the promotion at facebook and didn't choose twitter. Your team management surely thought at every aspect but twitter is much more better for ICO's as more investors and crypto related stuff and people are active at twitter. Facebook isn't good for this kind of stuff to promote and market.

It is a very wise remark. We will take it into account for sure. We see how many people are interested in our project and your recommendations help us in self-improvement Smiley The same thing concerns bounty campaign. We are still working on the list of our all bounty campaigns, twitter is expected to appear in it too. Stay tuned for all updates and news.     
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 12:37:36 AM

According to the general information, the company has two classes of shares which will be allocated in a definite way. 45% of Class A shares are being offered for sale. 24% are held by the board as Class B shares. Other 31% are reserved for a future employee incentives pool, finance, bonuses, compensation and etc. Both classes have identical economic benefits and what is more, the holders of our Class A common stock and Class B common stock will generally vote together as a single class.

I sent you a pm regarding bounties.Kindly check it and reply me.Thanks
Orocrypt

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:05:50 PM

According to the announcement there are 845118 class A shares and 266882 class B shares. Class A shares have 1 vote per share while class B shares have 10 votes per share. Therefore the total number of votes are 1 x 845118 + 10 x 266882 = 3513938, of which 10 x 266882/3513938 = 75.95% is the class B voting percentage. I made a mistake in my previous calculation.

So in actual fact the number of shares being offered for sale (500000) only have a 14.23% vote.

I just cannot see the reason for the different classes as the 500000 shares on sale have such small say in the company. In fact the class A shares which represent ~76% of the total number of shares have a combined ~24% (including the allocation to treasury, rewards, payments for services and employees participation) say in the direction of the company.

It just feels like there is no use in giving the class A shares any voting rights and it seems like a "token" gesture.

Class A shares will own 45% of the company and will have all rights and privileges of common shares.  It is not a gesture.  There are several reasons for the founders shares having 10x1 voting and the Class A 1x1 vote.
1.In case of one or two investors buying the entire ICO offer, they could take over the management and control, which the founders are not prepared to do at this time.
2. The founders do not necessarily all will vote as one block.  For instance, if in three years there is an offer to buy the company at 500 euros per share and half the founders do not agree, then the 45% Class A together with the half that agree could accept the offer.  The same with any other time where a shareholders vote is required and the class B shareholders vote is split.
3. Class B shares cannot be sold or transferred.  Only held by the Founder who owns them.  If the Founder wishes to sell or give them, they are automatically converted to Class A.  If the Company is sold, as in the above example, then there would only be non voting shares.
4.  Non-voting shares are less valuable.  If in the future there is a new round of financing, the new investors may require the issuance of a new class of voting shares.  This new class would be more valuable than Class A shares.  If subsequently the Company is sold, the new buyers may not be interested in any of the Class A shares.
5.  The two largest investors with over 56 000  Class A shares, will each have the right to a Board seat.  This gives considerable power in the affairs of the company and allows them to contribute towards the growth and success of the business.

The founders together with the ICO investors have all equal rights apart from voting rights.  If the company declares a dividend or is acquired, both classes A and B will receive the same amount.

Hopefully, this clarifies the offering share structure.
OrocryptSupport

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:42:43 PM

Orocrypt is now listed among ICOs by Smith+Crown, a research and analytics agency. https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/
nixoid (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 04:45:34 AM

you just made the thread or you are one of the team from this project,,
i saw you do this with polybius too ?
made the thread then gone,, and now show up here with another project,,

I'm the founder of Ambisafe (http://ambisafe.co/). We work as a technical partner for multiple projects in crypto space (Polybius, TaaS and Chronobank are some of the recent examples, you can find the rest here: ).

Some of our clients are new to this community and don't have accounts at bitcointalk, so the announcements are posted on behalf of my account time to time.
It does not mean that they don't know what they are doing. Orocrypt team, for example, has very solid expertise in Financial industry and Investment banking.
Mgrover

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:34:10 AM

reserve me for indian translation (hindi)
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:16:18 PM

it's a different project. precious metal mining is increasing. in technology will increase the value of the metals which is an important place. provides controlled and rapid investment opportunity.

project team is very famous and high quality. good luck. I can enter into icons.
Maykl

Activity: 2646
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:21:50 AM

I have submitted the application for Facebook the company. Success to the project!
ucliktea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:42:09 PM

done i join bounty facebook ..good luck for your project
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:01:17 PM

Any chance for Twitter bounty you will launch it or not anyway I would like to join FB bounty campaign. This team is looking nice and I hope so this would be amazing project.
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:24:29 AM

i will join bounty Facebook campaign and im not want to late
konamist

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:25:57 AM

Sounds like a promising project. Gonna Marking the ICO date of OROCRYPT in my calender.

OrocryptSupport

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:30:46 AM

i will join bounty Facebook campaign and im not want to late

Thank you for your promise Smiley All our bounty campaigns will last till the end of ICO, initially till 14th July. Don't miss your chance to participate in it!
Kang TB

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:09:59 AM

you just made the thread or you are one of the team from this project,,
i saw you do this with polybius too ?
made the thread then gone,, and now show up here with another project,,

I'm the founder of Ambisafe (http://ambisafe.co/). We work as a technical partner for multiple projects in crypto space (Polybius, TaaS and Chronobank are some of the recent examples, you can find the rest here: ).

Some of our clients are new to this community and don't have accounts at bitcointalk, so the announcements are posted on behalf of my account time to time.
It does not mean that they don't know what they are doing. Orocrypt team, for example, has very solid expertise in Financial industry and Investment banking.

glad to know about this,, so the point is you just made this thread to help some new project to make an announcement thread in this forum ,,
just like what did you do with the others project that you mentioned above.
thanks for your respond

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:10:05 AM

How to participate bounty facebook campaign ?

Thanks for your interest in it! Facebook bounty campaign and other ones will start next week. We are making finishing touch, for example, we think to add more bounty campaigns, particularly Twitter campaign. So, please, give us a bit more time to summarize all the requests. You will be informed as soon as possible.
That is an excellent idea to promote. Social media campaign play a key role in promotion.looking forward to join when they begin.

Abyss_X

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:18:32 AM

Only finance and law experts in the team and no developer or it manager?

regards

Orocrypt

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:58:27 AM

Only finance and law experts in the team and no developer or it manager?

regards

Thank you for your question.
The project is managed and developed by Ambisafe Team. Ambisafe is included as partner.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: