Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex withdraws miss  (Read 288 times)
bitfawkes (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:17:19 PM

Hello, I'm waiting from poloniex 0.02 btc since 12 May and my request still in waiting approval, I sent my id a week ago and I'm trying to contact them each day but they don't answer to me... what have I to do to get my btc? is a long time and I confirmed my account with all they asked...

thanks for help

bitfawkes

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:59:59 PM

Well as of now poloniex having some issues about this. Your not just one encounter that problem. Also, my friend that withdraw almost 0.3BTC since May 12 also and as of now they sent two tickets but no respond receive against from poloniex support. Just hoping to fix this issue incoming from poloniex.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:49:45 PM

Hello, I'm waiting from poloniex 0.02 btc since 12 May and my request still in waiting approval, I sent my id a week ago and I'm trying to contact them each day but they don't answer to me... what have I to do to get my btc? is a long time and I confirmed my account with all they asked...

thanks for help

bitfawkes

Poloniex has been experience some technical issues as of lately. To be exact, they have been a target of DDoS that causes intermittently inaccessible to users preventing users from logging on or making any trades. The attacked started on May 9th. I guess, this is the main reason why you can't withdraw your bitcoin with them. But don't panic measures has been taken to make sure that this kind of attack can be prevented in the future.
bitfawkes (OP)

Activity: 336

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:26:02 PM

thanks for support... I will wait some time more before embarking on a trip to Poland with a molotov signed poloniex Grin

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: