Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Took just 3 months to double in price. Bubble!!!!!  (Read 2745 times)
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:50:30 AM

The price was average around $1,000 around February. The momentum seems to be only picking up. The bubble has a long way to go. Who thinks we will see $3k? $5k??

There were definitely a lot of hype and buzz about the price level. I think it is completely legitimate because we have already recovered from the correciton and the price seems steady, but with no further major bull market runs after that recovery.

I do think that we won't see anything under $2000 soon.

$3k is entirely possible but in my opinion that's not the natural price at least in the short term. $5k? Probably not until the next halving imo.

Seeing the recent rally then i think 5k price can be seen long before 2017 ending and this bull run is legit as their are so many developments like Japan accepting bitcoin as legal currency and development in this country is getting fast apart from this their are lot more other country also who are starting to accept bitcoin as legal currency. so any high price is possible in coming days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:25:05 PM

The price was average around $1,000 around February. The momentum seems to be only picking up. The bubble has a long way to go. Who thinks we will see $3k? $5k??

There were definitely a lot of hype and buzz about the price level. I think it is completely legitimate because we have already recovered from the correciton and the price seems steady, but with no further major bull market runs after that recovery.

$3k is entirely possible but in my opinion that's not the natural price at least in the short term. $5k? Probably not until the next halving imo.

Seeing the recent rally then i think 5k price can be seen long before 2017 ending and this bull run is legit as their are so many developments like Japan accepting bitcoin as legal currency and development in this country is getting fast apart from this their are lot more other country also who are starting to accept bitcoin as legal currency. so any high price is possible in coming days.

I am also confident that Australia will soon give a good impetus to the cost of bitcoin. It remains for us to wait very little to see this. And after that, maybe other countries too will want to legalize bitcoin

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:22:36 PM

I do think the price will even go above the $5k level this year. 2017 is literally the year for Bitcoin. But after this year, I don't see much increase in price. Next year will be a bad year for many who will plunge into it with all their investments, thinking price will continue to rise. Next year will be for the altcoins to blow...

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:59:20 AM

I think bitcoin can reach 5000 before the next halving, the rate of growth of bitcoin per year in the last year and in this year has been nothing but impressive and when we take into account we are only at the middle of the year and we are still to get some kind of solution to the scaling issue, I think if we are able to get segwit activated before the halving we will see the price double in just a few months.
mamaya

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:05:35 AM

I think bitcoin can reach 5000 before the next halving, the rate of growth of bitcoin per year in the last year and in this year has been nothing but impressive and when we take into account we are only at the middle of the year and we are still to get some kind of solution to the scaling issue, I think if we are able to get segwit activated before the halving we will see the price double in just a few months.

Well if it doubles again in the next 3 months then it will obviously go over 5k, but if it keeps rising so fast of course we will see major crashes. Personally I think a price of over 5k this year but we will also see it fall very hard but probably not lower than 2k at its new lowest. A scaling solution would obviously pump it but more importantly a positive ETF decision would as the scaling issues doesn't currently seem to have affected the prices at all.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:36:31 AM

are you sure, AFAIk there not any guide that tell us that if the value skyrocket in 3 months by 2x we are in a bubble...obviously this would be stupid

there is no time frame to estimate that, it can be a natural growth for all we know, you can't be sure

if we crash again like the last time from $2500 to $2k, it could be seen as a price correction, in fact the price recovered, as a long as the price recover, it's a price correction
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: