Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So I look for interesting alt coins to invest and I find Sexcoin (?)  (Read 2764 times)
lavajumper

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035

Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:50:56 PM

What you were doing is effectively advertising via the pictures of girls here in the ALT section.
So i am sure the problem mprep had was that it was low quality posting / advertising of sorts.
Had the pictures of girls been fully clothed i highly doubt the outcome would have been any different.

What bugs them here is low quality posting and advertising.

And this is suppose to be about discussing altcoins.. not advertising them.

That actually makes a lot more sense. Thank you! I've been trying to figure that out for a long time.
Is there an appropriate area on BCT for 'advertising'?

At any rate... Yeah, Sexcoin is serious about growth, serious about contributing to the crypto economy in general, and serious about offering a coin that has unique qualities. 

In researching all the different ways we could accomplish age verification, I'm finding many different ways to be able to fold in ANONYMOUS age verification. In my dream-land, this can actually carry over to all transactions needing strong age confirmation... wine, ammo, hell even lighters. The cool thing is that by these schema's, you don't have to reveal who you are. Sho-card is one service that is high on our list because its already using block-chain. They are not the only one though.

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: