Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LYS] 🌞Lysergion🌞 🌈Coin of the psychedelic community🌈 POW-POS Hybrid ⛏️  (Read 10865 times)
CometotheTundra (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Join Lysergion, the psychedelic crypto!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 06:13:32 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 09:59:47 PM by CometotheTundra

♡♡♡ An experimental cryptocurrency with the purpose of accommodating the psychedelic community and aiding scientific research with psychedelics ♡♡♡

www.lysergion.com
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Information on the airdrop - www.lysergion.com/airdrop.pdf
Signature campaign thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056139

Lysergion is centered around the psychedelic community, including those who share an interest in those kinds of drugs or even a general passion for medicine, biology, psychology, and so forth. Anybody with positive intent is welcomed onto our rapidly growing team. In addition to being a decentralized digital currency, Lysergion aims to support scientific research on psychedelics in medical and therapeutic settings through raising awareness and understanding of such substances and their potential. For example, though most people have heard of MDMA (ecstasy), the vast majority of individuals are quick to generalize the substance as a “dangerous” with no beneficial use through a close-minded and often uninformed perspective of said drugs. Unfortunately, such commonplace preconceived views place barriers to obstruct progress not only in the scientific community but on humankind as a whole. One might find it surprising that MDMA shows incredibly promising results in treating PTSD and other trauma related disorders. To conclude, Lysergion advocates for principles that the psychedelic community holds to be important in proper drug education: harm reduction, the responsible use of substances, factual data to demonstrate the different effects of psychedelics, and the risks and benefits of such substances. A global widespread understanding of drugs in our society will benefit the safety and well-being of our population while dismantling the aforementioned barriers.

Lysergion uses a hybrid of PoW (Proof of work) and PoS (Proof of stake) compared to Bitcoin’s full PoW to maintain a balanced network where users may generate new coins through hardware mining or simply staking (holding) existing coins. Lysergion’s PoW algorithm is ASIC (custom mining processors) resistant, meaning everyone has the opportunity to generate new coins through regular CPU and GPU mining.

Lysergion is a crypto built for the community - your feedback and suggestions are very much appreciated! You may contact us at team@lysergion.com or through the forum - we're on almost every day.

Airdrop and signature campaign - until August 19th!

Please read over how the following PDF containing instructions for the airdrop and your opportunities to increase your reward:
www.lysergion.com/airdrop.pdf

Signature and avatar campaign thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056139

The airdrop registration form is found at www.lysergion.com/airdrop
View airdrop entries: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UmI_bZkyCeWn9H1G1VufzJdQohV5V97EOgDsT3CbaSk

Discord Gathering
Join us this Saturday on the Lysergion Discord server from 8 to 10PM EST for our weekly community get together. We'll answer your questions (even if you are clueless on cryptocurrency!) and discuss our plans and current progress. This is a great opportunity to provide you feedback and introduce yourself to the community around our project. Join our Discord @ https://discord.gg/wWh8w2X

Drug testing kit giveaway
Our airdrop registration provides the chance to request a free Ehlrich reagent drug testing kit which can be used to identify LSD, psilocybin, and other indoles, helping rule out the NBOMe series, a dangerous line of drugs with little history of use and recorded fatalities at standard doses (often sold as fake LSD!). Only a limited supply is available - delivery is not yet confirmed.

We're still working on our official whitepaper and will have that out by release. Bounties will be listed soon. Our launch is scheduled in mid-August, though the airdrop registration and signature campaign are already in action! A more specific roadmap will be listed in the near future as we progress through our development stage.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀  The Coin of the Psychedelic Community  ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ Lysergion.com ➲ airdrop until aug 19th ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
❱❱❱ [Facebook] [Twitter] [Instagram] ❰❰❰
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:14:37 AM

I wish Terance McKenna was around to see the crypto boom. He would have been into it I think.
CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 06:23:15 AM

I wish Terance McKenna was around to see the crypto boom. He would have been into it I think.

If only Cry, cryptocurrency does provide significant protection to individual freedoms, something important when the gov consistantly refuses to educate itself on drugs.

cdavid53

Activity: 293

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:24:01 AM

wallet ?
CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 06:27:12 AM

wallet ?

This is only the announcement thread, we are still in development. GUI and CLI wallets will be available on release for Windows, Linux, and MacOS:
We do not yet have a concrete release date but estimate to release Lysergion in a month. Though we will closely follow up with progress, the release date will remain ninja!

cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:06:31 AM

Lysergion is centered around the psychedelic community.

Ok.-
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:07:55 AM

the idea seems cool  Grin
CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 07:23:09 AM

the idea seems cool  Grin

Thank you! Wink

cryptocurinfo

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:35:09 AM

Awesome idea also what about multi ALGO ?
CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 08:04:21 AM

Awesome idea also what about multi ALGO ?

Thanks! I'm not too familiar with it but it looks appealing, I'll look into it.

cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 08:08:53 AM

how much total suply lysergion coin dev
and any bounty, if open bounty translation, and you need indonesian translation i want reserve

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 08:13:04 AM

Nice post style btw, with all the colours it doesn't look boring to look at, like most posts Shocked

If you need Dutch a translation, contact me :-)

Dr.DreMcdaddyfresh

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:15:46 AM

How will the coin be distributed? What is the benefit for Lysergion holders? I'm behind the general cause
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 08:29:38 AM

Nicely constructed Ann, but more information is required like the total supply of the coin, how will be the distribution given, would there be an airdrop or some sort of task we have to do?

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:37:26 AM

where can we get updates to the project asides this forum? medium, twitter, ico adverts site?
CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 08:38:30 AM

how much total suply lysergion coin dev
and any bounty, if open bounty translation, and you need indonesian translation i want reserve

Total supply is 42,176,111 LYS, and there are no bounties yet, but if so, I will let you reserve indonesian.

pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:41:24 AM

That portion of technical specifications is too small to read everything well. I must say another very good idea on what the project is being built. This experiment will be successful in my opinion and you have chance to collect huge fund as well. I also am interested in such solid ideas.
CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 08:41:41 AM

Nicely constructed Ann, but more information is required like the total supply of the coin, how will be the distribution given, would there be an airdrop or some sort of task we have to do?

The total supply is 42,176,111 LYS, it's on the "Technical Specifications" section. The distribution will be generated through POW and POS mining, but if you are talking about an initial giveaway, yes, it would be somewhat like an airdrop. The size of the initial giveaway and the possibility of bounties will depend on the amount of premine we decide on.

CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 08:44:57 AM

How will the coin be distributed? What is the benefit for Lysergion holders? I'm behind the general cause

The distribution will be generated through POW and POS mining, but I hope to run a giveaway/airdrop on release for promotion. Lysergion will have a hybrid POW POS algo making it possible for a greater portion of users to mine the coin (also due to an ASIC resistant algo) as well establish a stabler and greater-balanced network.

CometotheTundra (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 08:49:00 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 09:21:19 AM by CometotheTundra

That portion of technical specifications is too small to read everything well. I must say another very good idea on what the project is being built. This experiment will be successful in my opinion and you have chance to collect huge fund as well. I also am interested in such solid ideas.

Thank you! I will update the image with a larger font but for now you can check the specifications on the website's "About" page:
https://www.lysergion.com/about/#ffs-tabbed-11

UPDATE: Replaced the technical specifications image with one that has a far larger font Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  All
  Print  

Jump to: