Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:09:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN FOREX NO SCAM! THIS IS FOR REAL  (Read 37183 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:07:36 AM

I've had bitcoin in USI for the past three months. They seem pretty legit. They have their own lawyers, IRL meetings, ICO and last but not least a team of forex traders. If they are a scam they're a legit one haha. They claim a 1% return daily which isn't entirely true. For me I found an average of .9% daily.

USI and BitConnect seem to be the way to go if you're looking for the most legit programs.

There IRL meeting here in Vegas consist of one person. It would've been two but I didn't attend. Some chick is running it here. All Bitcoiners at other meetups here in Vegas say it's a scam.

Are you even apart of USI? Their last conference/seminar was in the UK....

EDIT: They could be a scam, I'll never know 100%. But what I do know is there's some big things happening with this company. I live in western Canada and there's literally HUNDREDS of MLM zombies up here investing into them. So why not ride the train?  Roll Eyes

No I'm not part of USI. They just came across my radar here in LV. Enjoy the train ride till it runs outta track.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pimmi

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:48:34 PM

M3TH0DM4DN3SS

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:58:21 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 03:16:10 PM by M3TH0DM4DN3SS

If they started out as a scam, they've definetley gone legit. They have their own branded ETH mining farm!

https://www.etherchain.org/charts/miner

EDIT:

Straight from that MLM company that I was talking about's page.

https://i.imgur.com/O4vrBnK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5QECilP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/OisgbmM.jpg

I vouch for them %100.

If anyone is interested in joining here's my signup link. Currently the site is referral only.

https://23e01ed8.usitech-int.com/
pimmi

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:01:09 AM

join me: https://megamonitor.usitech-int.com
 I will send you the commission usd or btc  Wink
popalock

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:02:53 PM

I'm new to the Bitcoin game in general, but USI-Tech is so blatantly a Ponzi sceme it isn't even funny.  The entire Crypto landscape seems to be the Wild Wild West at this point and EVERYTHING has a substantial risk factor involved, but USI is doing a good job leading the pack from what I am seeing.

I've watched a ton of videos on the topic and the only people who provide impartial / objective feedback have no skin in the game (rightfully so).  Everyone else comes off as an over enthusiastic douche bag that GUARANTEES you can't  lose.

There needs to be some accountability... I'm thinking about making a website and finding a way to identify / tracking everyone I come across promising schemes like these work.  When the Ponzi crashes, the site will automatically release their home addresses or something, so anyone they convinced to "join their team" can show up at their doorstep for justice.

I'd feel like the scum of the earth if I got friends and family involved and the ended up losing their money because of me...How can someone be ok with that?
M3TH0DM4DN3SS

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:19:43 AM

I'm new to the Bitcoin game in general, but USI-Tech is so blatantly a Ponzi sceme it isn't even funny.  The entire Crypto landscape seems to be the Wild Wild West at this point and EVERYTHING has a substantial risk factor involved, but USI is doing a good job leading the pack from what I am seeing.

I've watched a ton of videos on the topic and the only people who provide impartial / objective feedback have no skin in the game (rightfully so).  Everyone else comes off as an over enthusiastic douche bag that GUARANTEES you can't  lose.

There needs to be some accountability... I'm thinking about making a website and finding a way to identify / tracking everyone I come across promising schemes like these work.  When the Ponzi crashes, the site will automatically release their home addresses or something, so anyone they convinced to "join their team" can show up at their doorstep for justice.

I'd feel like the scum of the earth if I got friends and family involved and the ended up losing their money because of me...How can someone be ok with that?

I don't know if you're aware, but you're in the gambling section of the forum. People that gamble have the ability to lose.

I see that you have good morals and I think that's dope af dude. But you're preaching in the wrong board.
vadermore

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:26:48 AM

My Investigate report into USI-TECH leaves questions that need answers. British Columbia, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia Canada have all issued Fraud Alerts against USI-TECH. Texas has slapped top level promoters with Cease and Desist orders. Read my report here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZFhILyzlvd01K2UFzzGRr_sq12T_CTq0
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:12:41 AM

I think this is the company that one of my friend told me last month. For 50$ you can 1 share or something I am not what he called it.
He was already earning in the share he bought as per his story. Also the company is trying to have an ICO. So I think this is good company for now. We don't know the next move of this company.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:06:46 PM

My Investigate report into USI-TECH leaves questions that need answers. British Columbia, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia Canada have all issued Fraud Alerts against USI-TECH. Texas has slapped top level promoters with Cease and Desist orders. Read my report here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZFhILyzlvd01K2UFzzGRr_sq12T_CTq0

Fuck you for making me read that spot-on diatribe in search of grammatical errors but coming up empty-handed.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Translated: Fuckin excellent work!!! Pennin' such is above my paygrade, albeit the research aspect is not.
vadermore

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:01:54 AM

Fuck you for making me read that spot-on diatribe in search of grammatical errors but coming up empty-handed.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Translated: Fuckin excellent work!!! Pennin' such is above my paygrade, albeit the research aspect is not.

Cheers mate, Thanks for the good words. 
pimmi

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:28:24 AM

Hello,
I have a question why my token is running out? there were 101 tokens and now 98, what's the reason?
thanks for the help
pimmi

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:26:02 AM

(Minimum withdrawal amount is 0.00885552 BTC)
LOL  Grin
pepo69

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

Accidentally stumbled upon this and I can just thank you for people that will avoid this scam because of you Smiley good work
FirEaSeA

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:02:08 AM

(Minimum withdrawal amount is 0.00885552 BTC)
LOL  Grin

If even some guy did reach that withdrawal amount, those scammers won't let  him have it fo'sure.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

How about an update?  Thanks!
nyc3650

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:47:11 AM

It seem to be the ending...
http://behindmlm.com/companies/usi-tech/usi-tech-suspend-withdrawals-18-mill-eth-mining-pool-cleaned-out/

And it is said now they have a new coin named TechCoin.
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

Hi Everyone.
ok so a friend introduced me to a company called USI TECH. its basically a bitcoin forex trading and mining company that offers returns a 40% value on what you put in all returned in bitcoin.

Its paid back daily in bitcoin at 1% approx. ( fluctuates between 0.75-1.25% but this includes ROC ) you basically purchase BTC packs at a cost £43 each or €50 euro which run for 140 trading days, so after the 140 days you recieve back 100% plus an extra 40%. you can choose to withdraw the daily returns or once it mounts up purchase another pack to build up a higher return.

You also have an option of introducing others where you gain a commission.(completely optional) This is day 14 for me, and so far I've returned 0.1802 on the packs I've purchased and commissions of 0.4006, so a total of 0.5809 BITCOIN. or in monetary value at todays market price £888.
So in essence not only do you gain 40% more bitcoin over the term, you also gain on the rise in market value when you come to cash it in.
I personally put one bitcoin into this, which I purchased for £1000, so its working good for me. there's a lot of other people in this making some amazing returns.

They are in the process of a global launch right now, mainly touring Asia, Philippines, Tokyo , Thailand and just finished up the Uk tour.

they have Facebook members page, where you can chat to others taking part and see how others are doing with this. I have to say that being new to the whole bitcoin, it really is worth a look.

I did add some links on here but forum police deleted my posts as they obviously are scared it better than what they have to offer!!!.  its free to make an account, and you can start with as little as £43.

a bit of background on usi. it comprises of 4 people running the company. They are a software forex EA (expert advice) company who have been trading for the past 8 years mainly in forex, using correlation pairs trading catering for vip clients. They recently launched the BTC side of the model to open it up for an entry level to trading.
They have some of the best guys in the business involved with this.

don't believe me, take a look and see for yourself. google ralf Gold, Tak mano, Mike kiefer, lots of webinars online.

far too many shit scams on this site!!!

ok thanks for reading

***update****
Im Still with USI TECH, its going great!!  they have recently launched officially in the US after having law firm HDC of Chicago, look at the company, its products and its Owners, and hes given written testimony that they are a legitimate company with no legal proceeding anywhere globally against any of the company owners. Their products are real and legal and they are legally compliant with the FTC to operate in the US as Network Marketing Company with real products. This is a binding legal opinion!

So people can say what they wish, but check it out for yourself before listening to the naysayers!

TEKCOIN is already here you better recognize  Roll Eyes ===> https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
seekoin

Activity: 586
Merit: 317

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:04:29 PM

They are a software forex EA (expert advice) company who have been trading for the past 8 years mainly in forex, using correlation pairs trading catering for vip clients.

Hello,

I have been an EA programmer since 2005 and based on what I wrote and did during the past for companies similar to USI Tech, making money with an EA is never sustainable. And more their performances are totally unrealistic especially with an EA !

Stay away, this company really smells Ponzi.

seekoin

Activity: 586
Merit: 317

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

SCAM !

http://behindmlm.com/companies/usi-tech/usi-tech-suspend-withdrawals-18-mill-eth-mining-pool-cleaned-out/#more-40547

OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:48:17 PM

there is only one tekcoin(bitcoin clone) and it's right here 3 satoshis and rising ===>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC

Kiss

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: