Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456063 times)
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:24:05 PM

This is only pump I thinks. Last 2 days all coins growing. Price going donw soon, because any news from devs...

If I'm not mistaken this is also the first time MCO is above the price of ICO  Smiley
They still have some plans that are ready to launch so prepare yourself.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daedalus27

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:25:39 PM

Morning everyone! Did MCO go back to 0.0014 approx. (140k) sats and then sell off for profit taking...?

I had a beautiful Italian pizza and slept through all the action Smiley)

That's excellent! But I'm still waiting for an outrageous Monaco price. Why is LUN hitting 500k sats plus price and not MCO?

I said it yesterday 2 pages ago I say again today. 500k / 0.005 sats minimum for Monaco. That's half a Litecoin at Least.

Just a Litecoin being worth more than a Monaco coin is an insult to MCO branding snob factor.
guesswhat

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:27:16 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 01:35:29 AM by guesswhat

Morning everyone! Did MCO go back to 0.0014 approx. (140k) sats and then sell off for profit taking...?

That's excellent! But I'm still waiting for an outrageous Monaco price. Why is LUN hitting 500k sats plus price and not MCO?

I said it yesterday 2 pages ago I say again today. 500k / 0.005 sats minimum for Monaco. That's half a Litecoin at Least.

Just a Litecoin being worth more than a Monaco coin is an insult to MCO branding snob factor.

You compare this basic ERC20 token with mineable litecoin legend. This is so weird. Monaco cannot beat TenX and TokenCard projects of course. Look at TenX, they have a solid roadmap and application.

Monaco has an application in service? -No.
Monaco has a debit card now? -No.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:30:32 PM

$50 after launch. Wink

It's too high from my opinion if price will get stable above $10 than it will be great achievement but I don't think it will happen so quickly. This is long term project and it can take some time there.
Daedalus27

Activity: 167

The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:36:13 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 09:31:51 PM by Daedalus27

You compare this basic ERC20 token with mineable litecoin legend. This is so weird.

Yes of course! You see we live in a world and universe where everything and anything can and does happen.

MCO branding, blockchain simplicity, and bank/fiat convertible plastic card you can put in your wallet or purse is likely enough to make the coin usable.

LTC is a legend in crypto space but the sheer fact that MCO is marketed around the richest place on Earth is probably enough to result in a crazy MCO price precedent. It's just the way this crazy world works.

I actually think the developers got the balance right between scarcity and supply.

In terms of mainstream marketing and images to appeal to the new rich and online business entrepreneurs around the world, MCO has a lot more marketing potential than grey Litecoin.

Does Litecoin have it's own version of a spending plastic fiat conversion card? If it doesn't already it is very likely LTC will due to its tech-focused development community.

But I still don't see LTC advertising commercial imagery coming close to the glitz, glam and fashion potential of MCO if it develops a premium price and gathers enough public traction for the Monaco developers to further develop the business model.

MCO doesn't have to be a technological industry leader or coding platform like Ethereum (ETH) or Chinese NEO. It just has to be exchangeable and tradeable against them with practical use and investment by the public using crypto / digital currencies.

At some point the test for most cryptos out there is you have to be able to buy stuff with it in the real world.

If Monaco (MCO) ever reaches the top 50, 25, or 10 crypto currencies it will because its business will be based on scarcity of supply, yet still having practical fiat spending usability, business partnership or acceptance with real world business/lifestyle brands, and being marketed to the public and press as the most Glamorous and Fashionable of all the emerging crypto currencies. Digital currencies.
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:28:14 PM

$50 after launch. Wink

btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:07:43 AM

So you switch to Monaco after ICN? Smiley

I do believe the project can be very much successful in the later days but not this too quick. I bought few of these during the days when users dumped their MCO. The price was less than $0.70 I think. I could really dump the ones I'm holding but after seeing this quick rise, I might just hold it for years.
first.down

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:47:12 AM

Why some people still crazy about Monano token? It is a "company" without address, telephone number, no VISA or MasterCard approval. Have you wonder why TenX have market cap more than 10 times of Monaco
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:41:15 AM

They dont have cards, company... Probably this is a scam.. and price going down to Zero soon...
rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:09:13 AM

Dear Investors,

Lately, there are tonnes of FUDsters in the town.
Some would spread any rumours just for the sake of getting the price down, and purchasing the MCO at a lower price.
Don't fall for all this.
Hold on to ur MCO tightly
The real day is yet to be here .

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:19:33 AM

We really need one of the DEV TEAM representatives to come here on the thread now and then to give some details of what is going on. It seems now that most coin threads have just become price speculation threads with barely any essence or news of what is actually going on. Most of us come to Bitcointalk to look for news and information but the Devs are nowhere at the moment. I really liked this project and want to believe it will all happen but we do need now and then some updates, correct?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:27:16 AM

We really need one of the DEV TEAM representatives to come here on the thread now and then to give some details of what is going on. It seems now that most coin threads have just become price speculation threads with barely any essence or news of what is actually going on. Most of us come to Bitcointalk to look for news and information but the Devs are nowhere at the moment. I really liked this project and want to believe it will all happen but we do need now and then some updates, correct?

I'd rather they keep quite until the release. That's a better strategy, it's a competitive market now for crypto debit cards. If you fear they won't make nice on their release date or quality of software cash out now, you'll make good profit.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:05:26 AM

This is only pump I thinks. Last 2 days all coins growing. Price going donw soon, because any news from devs...

If I'm not mistaken this is also the first time MCO is above the price of ICO  Smiley
They still have some plans that are ready to launch so prepare yourself.

It was pumped and went above ICO prices immediately after what it was listed at Bittrex and second pump was this which seems to be over now. There will be many intervals of pumps and dumps in MCO as well just like other markets. There were some tweets about collaboration with some tech giant which may be caused of recent increase.
oslak

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:56:48 AM

I'd rather they keep quite until the release. That's a better strategy, it's a competitive market now for crypto debit cards. If you fear they won't make nice on their release date or quality of software cash out now, you'll make good profit.

As an investor and token holder, I'd rather not be left behind and blind to what's going on with this project. A little update seems good.
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 12:46:52 PM

Major price correction is going on, price is dropping.

I think we can rebuy around 2.5-2.60 usd which is still above ICO... The price drop is good and needed. More people will buy and stronger price gain. The trick is to sell while high and buy when it's at the bottom.

My buy orders are around 2.70usd for mco.

Grin

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:11:54 PM

Major price correction is going on, price is dropping.

I think we can rebuy around 2.5-2.60 usd which is still above ICO... The price drop is good and needed. More people will buy and stronger price gain. The trick is to sell while high and buy when it's at the bottom.

My buy orders are around 2.70usd for mco.

Grin
I think it will pump again in next two days.Price fall will lead to buying and again price rise Grin

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 01:28:14 PM

I think it will be good if I purchase some of these now it is cheaper or should I wait a little longer? I am thinking as it is being dumped now it may be nice time to get some yes? I am looking at this because they say cards will come on September correct?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 06:28:32 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 06:38:59 PM by Mathgamain

I think it will be good if I purchase some of these now it is cheaper or should I wait a little longer? I am thinking as it is being dumped now it may be nice time to get some yes? I am looking at this because they say cards will come on September correct?

Buy little of MCO, see where it goes - then get more if price moves higher.

Sell some when peak high, get more if very low and dev's still active (project still alive).

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
cryptic6

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:33:43 PM

I believe TenX would be the #1 crypto card. Just ordered the card via app.
TenX might be the pioneer thus most successful but a lot more competition will be in the space.

PAY token is overvalued now IMHO.

Monaco if executes well might be a good competitor and earn on TenX success. Other cards will follow.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:36:57 PM

Nice pump, will the pay card issue move forward? Was it just a speculative spring?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: