Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456059 times)
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:46:46 PM

Not good news now go about monaco it's not strange why the course crawled down, Now is a good time to find the bottom and buy coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nickbelski

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:52:17 PM

Guys, it seems interesting to me that mco token still hold its quite strong position on exchanges despite fresh news from visa. Even Monaco would add Visa support, it cannot be used outside the Euro zone. Or Monaco Visa debit card will be created on another principles and still will be available to other markets?

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-debit-cards-non-european-residents-visas-new-rules/
perryjay

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:53:30 PM

Apple would not allow scams on their app store.  They have a strict review process before anyone can post an app for download. This is why people get viruses on Android phones.

I downloaded the Monaco Card app (on an iPhone) and went through the sign up process in less than 3 minutes without any problems.  Not sure why other people are complaining.

As far as the so-called "articles" claiming the Monaco team is corrupt, anyone can post junk on Steemit, Twitter or this forum without any proof of wrongdoing.  Don't believe it.

Kmdr

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:06:31 PM

I am not able to focus with the camera on the identity card to verify the account.
I'm using android ... anyone with the same problem?

Yes, it took me a while, it seems very fiddly. But it does work.  If you swipe down, there's a little guideline box and you have to fit the ID card inside of that.  Once it recognises it, it is saved automatically & you have the option to accept that shot or to retake it.

↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️ EXTRADECOIN ↗️ The Exchange for Trader and Gamer ↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️
Trade and Play [ https://extradecoin.com ]
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 02:22:30 PM

People posting so many bad things about Monaco is just a sign that team made a good product...

Just be patient and wait for next good news in few days...

Or sell and buy TenX that made jump of 500% in one month... if you think that is something a smart investor would do Wink

jasaga

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:22:55 PM

seems the pumping is starting now
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:24:00 PM

Guys, it seems interesting to me that mco token still hold its quite strong position on exchanges despite fresh news from visa. Even Monaco would add Visa support, it cannot be used outside the Euro zone. Or Monaco Visa debit card will be created on another principles and still will be available to other markets?

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-debit-cards-non-european-residents-visas-new-rules/

Look at the middle of the article.  "New Visa Rules; ID Verification Required".  

Xapo, China-based BTCC, German-based Bitwala and Canada-based Shakepay are all exiting the Bitcoin crypto debit VISA market because they are not doing 100% identity verification per the new VISA rules.

Monaco *** IS *** doing 100% identity verification with the Monaco app.

Looks like Monaco is following the new VISA rules and stands to pick up some market share abandoned by its competition.

HODL.
torrentco

Activity: 2100
Merit: 418

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

I told you people while it was between 0.003-0.004 that it is going down to 0.002. Selling now and buying later at lower price is good idea. No reason to increase in price in few days. All these trolls who shouted moon moon quet now.

Trolls don't listen. They troll.
Nevertheless... I am still glad someone bought my coins at 0.0053 :-)

I am wondering about rebuying more at 0.0015, i'd wait mid sept maybe. Playing a potential VISA hype.

Your advice mate? Too risky?

Thx

i also sold all my coins but still interested in mco.
but also not sure if they can ever get a visa support.
still even if i buy some mco back i am definetely not buying at this price.

Kmdr

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:26:30 PM

You guys are not seeing or talking about the upcoming rocket ride that was announced yesterday.  Forget the Moon, MCO price is headed for the stars.    

Get the free blue plastic card, you're limited to $200 per month free ATM cash withdrawals from your crypto stash.

Get the red metal card, you're bumped up to $400 monthly free ATM cash withdrawals forever from your crypto stash - but you gotta freeze 50 MCO in a smart contract for a mere six months.  That's not a bad deal.  

Get the silver/gold metal card, you're bumped up to $800 monthly free ATM cash withdrawals forever from your crypto stash - but you gotta freeze 500 MCO in a smart contract for a mere six months.  That's not a bad deal, either.

Say 10,000 people get a red card.  They freeze 10K*50 = 0.5M MCO out of the market for six months.  That's over 5% of the total current circulating supply of MCO.

Say 1,000 people get a gold / silver card.  They freeze another 1K*500 = 0.5M MCO  or another 5% of total MCO supply out of the market for six months.

10% of total supply of MCO can very plausibly get locked up for six months by the first 11,000 Monaco metal card holders.  This could easily happen - there's already over 8500 people holding MCO.....

https://etherscan.io/token/Monaco#balances

There's no reason why you should stop a one metal card.  You need to withdraw $5000 per month for free?  Buy multiple metal cards with multiple freezes of MCO.

What if there are 20K metal card holders by the end of the year?  50K?  What if they sign up for multiple cards?

Do the math.  Think of the possibilities.  MCO currently has a very limited circulating supply of under 10M tokens.  People are gonna be buying those precious MCO tokens at Bittrex soon to get their precious metal cards.  The price of MCO is gonna skyrocket as more and more metal cards get purchased in the next few months and more and more MCO gets taken out of circulation.

That's a different way of looking at things and you are completely right.  I hadn't thought about it from that angle.
5,000 cards already ordered on day 1, that could easily be 20k or more by the end of the week.  Physical cards get rolled out slowly from the end of September, meaning less and less coins in circulation...
That makes me feel better about the current price!  Wink

↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️ EXTRADECOIN ↗️ The Exchange for Trader and Gamer ↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️
Trade and Play [ https://extradecoin.com ]
DigitalNinja

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:31:12 PM

Is this a joke? lol tried the app and it forces me to send them goverment id..
They forgot it is crypto world? They didn't heard about KYC ?

Now I understand why every one saying TenX wll win, I just installed TenX and you only need to provide ID's on KYC lvl2.

Just sold $20k worth of MCO, best of luck guys.
Yeah kyc is why monaco will end up with visa its standard practice. You cannot open a bank account without id. Its to prevent money laundering. And as stated this is why monaco will succeed and the others like pay and tkn will fizzle off. Nice profit you took there. With a bit more currage you could have made that into life changing amounts give another few weeks or so. But well done Smiley

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
LiteMag

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:40:00 PM

nickbelski

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:49:20 PM

Look at the middle of the article.  "New Visa Rules; ID Verification Required".  

Xapo, China-based BTCC, German-based Bitwala and Canada-based Shakepay are all exiting the Bitcoin crypto debit VISA market because they are not doing 100% identity verification per the new VISA rules.

Monaco *** IS *** doing 100% identity verification with the Monaco app.

Looks like Monaco is following the new VISA rules and stands to pick up some market share abandoned by its competition.

HODL.

Sorry, it seems you are right. I didn`t want to dragging the mud into good project. Let`s hope all will be well, because a lot of people already invested in here.
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:59:19 PM

How does the 'committment' works techincally? What happens if I reserve a Red Card... when and how the 6 months committment of MCOs token start? Is it safe?

It will be done with an Ethereum smart contract.  The Ethereum blockchain itself is acting as escrow.  Monaco is actually using one of the core capabilities of Ethereum to boost their own token price.  Brilliant.

I hope they get somebody besides TokenMarket to write the smart contract, though.... Smiley

fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:04:11 PM

How does the 'committment' works techincally? What happens if I reserve a Red Card... when and how the 6 months committment of MCOs token start? Is it safe?

It will be done with an Ethereum smart contract.  The Ethereum blockchain itself is acting as escrow.  Monaco is actually using one of the core capabilities of Ethereum to boost their own token price.  Brilliant.

I hope they get somebody besides TokenMarket to write the smart contract, though.... Smiley

And what happens TODAY if you reserve for example "Red Card"? Can you change your mind? When is it expected the 'committment'?

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:05:55 PM

Check out Centra guys. It will have a visa/debit card and it will have its own marketplace much like ebay.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:08:13 PM

white paper is showing "ERROR 404"
Check out Centra guys. It will have a visa/debit card and it will have its own marketplace much like ebay.
DigitalNinja

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:21:32 PM

It will be done with an Ethereum smart contract.  The Ethereum blockchain itself is acting as escrow.  Monaco is actually using one of the core capabilities of Ethereum to boost their own token price.  Brilliant.

And what happens TODAY if you reserve for example "Red Card"? Can you change your mind? When is it expected the 'committment'?
I first ordered a blue card. Got my spot in the que #1099. I then changed my mind and ordered the ruby steel card. My number in the que stayed the same and i will be sent a ruby card now. I have yet been promted to store 50mco. So you guys could order a ruby and get the 50 mco soon to then place in the smart contract.

Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

It will be done with an Ethereum smart contract.  The Ethereum blockchain itself is acting as escrow.  Monaco is actually using one of the core capabilities of Ethereum to boost their own token price.  Brilliant.

I first ordered a blue card. Got my spot in the que #1099. I then changed my mind and ordered the ruby steel card. My number in the que stayed the same and i will be sent a ruby card now. I have yet been promted to store 50mco. So you guys could order a ruby and get the 50 mco soon to then place in the smart contract.

What is the "store" procedure?

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
PizzaSlice

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:28:31 PM

Thank you so very much! I was afraid to lose my spot so I didn't want to try. I am gonna switch too. Though I am thinking about the "Precious Metal - Space Gray" card for 500 Cheesy
DigitalNinja

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:32:04 PM

What is the "store" procedure?
From what i have seen so far there isnt any where to send the tokens to be locked up as of yet. (Someone correct me if i am wrong) but Im sure the details will be sent through the app closer to the time we recieve our cards.

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: