Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456058 times)
rajravind

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:38:18 AM

I heard the news that monaco payment card is going to buy out monaco coin.  Is that true?

Pls share out the source of the news.
As far as I am concerned, none of MCO official accounts do state that .
Tq
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:31:42 AM

The ravage of BTC value to USD9k will bring down MCO price to its newest ATL soon.
It might go down till 0.0006
Nobody can stop that
Surely mco coin will down because for now people buy bitcoin by sell their assets like mco coin. But seem other altcoin also will down if bitcoin price still continue to rise. I hope there is a miracle in this project, so mco coin will not down deep
rajravind

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:11:06 AM

The ravage of BTC value to USD9k will bring down MCO price to its newest ATL soon.
Nobody can stop that
Surely mco coin will down because for now people buy bitcoin by sell their assets like mco coin. But seem other altcoin also will down if bitcoin price still continue to rise. I hope there is a miracle in this project, so mco coin will not down deep

Dont buy anything more than 0.0007 for the time being.
Someone is trying to manipulate the price.
Heavy sell going on once it goes beyond 0.0007 of
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:00:07 PM

Nobody can stop that

Dont buy anything more than 0.0007 for the time being.
Someone is trying to manipulate the price.
Heavy sell going on once it goes beyond 0.0007 of
I will buy this coin if mco price down to $3, i will buy as much as possible if this thing happen. Because i think buy at low price is the safe way to avoid big loss if the price continue to down
The1crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:08:45 PM

When will Monaco start to send their cards in Europe?
adabau

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:37:53 PM

When will Monaco start to send their cards in Europe?

This is unknown.
Here are some statements from developers monaco

We are so excited in bringing our cards to you soon. We are working on bringing the coolest perks to the Monaco card holders.
We can't give exact date for now. Rest assured we are working as fast as physically possible to deliver the card to you.

The founders of MCO made a great job by hyping so much investors and funds on the rumors/promises and screwing them in the end, nice job. Grin
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:40:36 PM

I just withdraw myself from the day trading and went for long on MCO seeing the price. It will be worth to wait and let the situation clear once for all because there is so much flow of unofficial information that sometimes it becomes hard to connect the things to understand well.
Deltadollar

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:17:30 PM

Monaco cards and packaging looks awesome! Can't wait for the new exchange listings!
btc_uzr

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

let's have some fun

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:03:58 PM

Not sure if I should tell you at all, since I'm still accumulating MCOs, and want to do so as long as there is sth left to accumulate. However, the impression one gets from reading this thread is not really close to reality, so I'll put a bit more light on it.

Look into Telegram (https://t.me/MonacoCard), there is a lot of info, latest news are shared (during slack Q/A-sessions even close to real time) and you can have very good and enlightning discussions there. I like it more than this place I have abandoned for a long time.

A few bullet points
*Many think Monaco started this year, no completely wrong.
*Many consider it a crypto startup, but actually it is a fintech startup entering crypto space, quite a difference.
*Barely nobody understands what "perfekt interbank exchange rate" means which Monaco is listing as a core feature. Well, it is nothing any other bank or card company is willing to offer you, that's why you never heard of it. See https://fx-rate.net/facts/ and you may understand why and what it means.
*the cards will not ship anytime soon, ok then tell me all theses boxes (100k cards of 500k ordered in a first batch) are delivered to Monaco to catch dust, only ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28cwsKAN3lc
*Moncao does not target the few crypto users out there, they target the masses.
 -"Founded in 2016, Monaco aims to put cryptocurrency in everyone's wallet."
 -https://twitter.com/internetgene/status/918401849018826752

Keep in mind there are a few guys here who spread negativity, fud and lies on purpose - it's all about the/your money. Either they do so because they want to keep accumulating cheap, or are paid by other projects that are scared to death behind the curtains by Monaco, or fall into the last category of dumped down humans believing and repeating fakenews and lies without any sceptical thought or own research.
Sounds hard, but you'll notice when looking closely and doing your research it is exactly like this.

i.e. this smart guy krypto.hr was so sure it is all just a scam, no VISA approval ever - a simple google search may have revealed valueable info about Foris (company behind Monaco) and its connection to VISA that was in place since day one: https://twitter.com/superchargerft/status/795561158866440192

Or the other user called jasaga who doesn't understand that being listed on the VISA page just means you have a visa logo on your card. He obviously was mislead to think VISA propgram manager status is sth everybody can accomplish in a short time. No, it is nothing most will ever accomplish, especially when being involved in any previous scams (*caught* Lyoness *caught*). VISA would not enter a direct parntnership with any proven scammer, never ever.

Maybe I'm better off when you all think "MCO is nothing special", "will not be a game changer", "has a lot of competition", and so on...
However, since my bags are heavy meanwhile, I'm willing to share more of my gathered infos with you here.

Some of you might remind me from 2013, when I shared a lot of infos about my research on KnC Miner back then https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304567.0

To be clear, I have no reason to shill or fud any coin/asset/token/..., I never did so and there is no need for me to do so ever. I own enough BTCs from my mining ventures to have a nice life. I just consider Monaco one of the best projects I ever had the chance to put my money in. Believe it or not, as long as you do your own research and you try to use your own brain, I accomplished my mission.  Wink

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
smithappens

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:38:48 PM

Hi Guys,

New to this site, but a regular in the Monaco slack! I just came on to say how excited I am for the coming months with Monaco. We've had a tough period with delays, but everyone now gets the sense that something big is around the corner - the future is looking very very bright! In terms of the actual product I am more than confident that Monaco is going to be in a different league to the current competition in the crypto-space:

- They will have better exchange rates
- Significantly higher cashback on the platinum cards
- A premium metal card (also free remember - its only a loan of Tokens)
- An on app exchange at perfect interbank exchange rates
- A quick and easy way to buy into BTC for newcomers to crypto (perfectly timed as BTC becomes more mainstream)
- More features to come (expecting airport lounges etc)

With such a desirable product (the cards and packaging are simply beautiful) the demand for the platinum metal cards will drive the token price alone. This will be THE card to have if you're in the crypto-space.

Reduced supply & increased demand = exponential growth

Afterall, remember that there are only 9million MCO in circulation! Based on current numbers of reservations (now at 27,000), the CEO mentioned that over 1.5million of these tokens are due to be locked-up. Upon Europe rollout and mass marketing kicking in, the supply of Monaco is going to be drastically reduced! It is for this reason that I am 100% sure dynamic pricing for the cards will be implemented by the Monaco team in order to account for a rising Monaco price. It is something that the community have passionately requested and it clearly seems to have been listened to based on the recent Q&A's.

There have been plenty of other suggestions for a replacement asset contract too and we all eagerly await what direction Monaco will take in this regard. I was however, very happy to hear the CEO mention that the community will be consulted on this. There are other idea's put on the table that could bring real utility to the token too and the CEO has been keen to look into them. For example, we know that they like the idea of a 'reward upgrade scheme' on the blue cards whereby these cards receive MCO cashback too, but it is only redeemed when upgrading to a platinum card. Why would this be good for MCO holders? Well, it would provide an incentive to people holding the blue card to upgrade and lock up the required tokens for the ruby card. However, it would also lock-up additional tokens on a longer term basis for those that continue to hold the blue card. Other increased utility idea's have included cheaper prices or greater MCO cashback when spending MCO. Increased utility of the token like this will only serve to drive the demand for it. Lets see what directions they decide to take!

So, when can we expect positive price movement? Its difficult to predict given that Monaco are now implementing a 'no comment on dates' approach. However, in my opinion there are a few key drivers that will seriously drive the price in the near term (Dec/Jan expected for many):

- A product feature...who know's what this may be? I'm personally hoping for airport lounges!
- Listing on at least 3 new exchanges (The announcement that this is happening was in the last Q&A)
- Making of Monaco video - building excitement to see the card and app in action hopefully...
- Green Light for Europe Rollout - This will be HUGE news as it is where most of Monaco's reservations are
- Green Light for Japan Rollout - This will be a HUGE market when word gets out! Some publications have already started the attention.
- Card Beta Test - HUGE news as it will be the first batch of people reviewing the card, sharing on social media etc.
- Influencer marketing. We now know that Monaco will be shipping cards to the crypto review guys for review. This will put Monaco in the spotlight in the crypto community and hopefully beyond. The CEO also mentioned Marketing Airdrops?
- Card Rollout and Token Lock-up!!! This is the biggie. Why? With tokens starting to get locked up, the price will see consistent highs. People will be buying and locking up. Sell pressure will be dramatically reduced.

Longer term, there is plenty more to look forward to:
- Firstly there's the TWO big announcements that Monaco has up their sleeve. Kris stated that these were bigger than the Visa Program Manager approval which is a pretty big deal. This is something he has been very excited about from the start and has mentioned several times in interviews.
- Credit Card status. Again, something that has been mentioned on the roadmap for next year
- Banking partnership in the USA for US rollout...coming next year
- Further global rollout

Monaco really do have a great vision for this project and slowly but surely we're starting to see that come to life... These are very exciting times to be a MCO holder - scoop them up whilst you can!
sebr1ng

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:47:01 PM

Do I smell MCO-employed FOMO? Anyway I hope that it breaks out in the following weeks, so I can get out of the red zone  Cheesy
rajravind

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:56:15 PM

Hi Guys,

New to this site, but a regular in the Monaco slack! I just came on to say how excited I am for the coming months with Monaco. We've had a tough period with delays, but everyone now gets the sense that something big is around the corner - the future is looking very very bright! In terms of the actual product I am more than confident that Monaco is going to be in a different league to the current competition in the crypto-space:

- They will have better exchange rates
- Significantly higher cashback on the platinum cards
- A premium metal card (also free remember - its only a loan of Tokens)
- An on app exchange at perfect interbank exchange rates
- A quick and easy way to buy into BTC for newcomers to crypto (perfectly timed as BTC becomes more mainstream)
- More features to come (expecting airport lounges etc)

With such a desirable product (the cards and packaging are simply beautiful) the demand for the platinum metal cards will drive the token price alone. This will be THE card to have if you're in the crypto-space.

Reduced supply & increased demand = exponential growth

Afterall, remember that there are only 9million MCO in circulation! Based on current numbers of reservations (now at 27,000), the CEO mentioned that over 1.5million of these tokens are due to be locked-up. Upon Europe rollout and mass marketing kicking in, the supply of Monaco is going to be drastically reduced! It is for this reason that I am 100% sure dynamic pricing for the cards will be implemented by the Monaco team in order to account for a rising Monaco price. It is something that the community have passionately requested and it clearly seems to have been listened to based on the recent Q&A's.

There have been plenty of other suggestions for a replacement asset contract too and we all eagerly await what direction Monaco will take in this regard. I was however, very happy to hear the CEO mention that the community will be consulted on this. There are other idea's put on the table that could bring real utility to the token too and the CEO has been keen to look into them. For example, we know that they like the idea of a 'reward upgrade scheme' on the blue cards whereby these cards receive MCO cashback too, but it is only redeemed when upgrading to a platinum card. Why would this be good for MCO holders? Well, it would provide an incentive to people holding the blue card to upgrade and lock up the required tokens for the ruby card. However, it would also lock-up additional tokens on a longer term basis for those that continue to hold the blue card. Other increased utility idea's have included cheaper prices or greater MCO cashback when spending MCO. Increased utility of the token like this will only serve to drive the demand for it. Lets see what directions they decide to take!

So, when can we expect positive price movement? Its difficult to predict given that Monaco are now implementing a 'no comment on dates' approach. However, in my opinion there are a few key drivers that will seriously drive the price in the near term (Dec/Jan expected for many):

- A product feature...who know's what this may be? I'm personally hoping for airport lounges!
- Listing on at least 3 new exchanges (The announcement that this is happening was in the last Q&A)
- Making of Monaco video - building excitement to see the card and app in action hopefully...
- Green Light for Europe Rollout - This will be HUGE news as it is where most of Monaco's reservations are
- Green Light for Japan Rollout - This will be a HUGE market when word gets out! Some publications have already started the attention.
- Card Beta Test - HUGE news as it will be the first batch of people reviewing the card, sharing on social media etc.
- Influencer marketing. We now know that Monaco will be shipping cards to the crypto review guys for review. This will put Monaco in the spotlight in the crypto community and hopefully beyond. The CEO also mentioned Marketing Airdrops?
- Card Rollout and Token Lock-up!!! This is the biggie. Why? With tokens starting to get locked up, the price will see consistent highs. People will be buying and locking up. Sell pressure will be dramatically reduced.

Longer term, there is plenty more to look forward to:
- Firstly there's the TWO big announcements that Monaco has up their sleeve. Kris stated that these were bigger than the Visa Program Manager approval which is a pretty big deal. This is something he has been very excited about from the start and has mentioned several times in interviews.
- Credit Card status. Again, something that has been mentioned on the roadmap for next year
- Banking partnership in the USA for US rollout...coming next year
- Further global rollout

Monaco really do have a great vision for this project and slowly but surely we're starting to see that come to life... These are very exciting times to be a MCO holder - scoop them up whilst you can!

Let them come up with asset contract alike dividend replacement n release the cards to SG residents 1st !
We had enough of so-called this and that release since 1st of August.
Enough of any speculations to pump the price !!
Mind to share your slack id btw ?
neo_fan1

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:03:21 PM

The token lock up is a huge aspect of Monaco too. Once the cards begin to ship (in the coming weeks/months) demand will go up, supply goes down, and the price will do the rest.

The Asset Contract is being replaced, but really wasn't a huge deal in the first place. Monaco tokens will be used in a cash back scheme, in which Monaco will be forced to buy the tokens off the exchange; this creates buy side pressure on the price of the token and will have a much greater effect than any asset contract, especially since they don't have to worry about it being deemed a security. They're almost there, hold on!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPZFbA_VoAA4bl9.jpg:large
pakcrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:07:35 PM

I have been waiting for a good news from Monaco from months now. I know that Monco cards are being shipped and it will be listed in big exchanges. Fingers crossed. Any estimate of price hike till January please? I do not want a definite answer but a realistic guess.
rajravind

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:13:55 PM

The token lock up is a huge aspect of Monaco too. Once the cards begin to ship (in the coming weeks/months) demand will go up, supply goes down, and the price will do the rest.

The Asset Contract is being replaced, but really wasn't a huge deal in the first place. Monaco tokens will be used in a cash back scheme, in which Monaco will be forced to buy the tokens off the exchange; this creates buy side pressure on the price of the token and will have a much greater effect than any asset contract, especially since they don't have to worry about it being deemed a security. They're almost there, hold on!

So many new accounts over here
😏😏😏😏
Asset contract sharing is no a big deal ?!
How long u hv been following Monaco ?
I am here since its 1st day.
Cashback is nothing compared to Asset sharing.
And you created a new account to say this ?

Dear all investors,
New accounts commenting overly positive posts means pump and dump are abt to be here.
Be careful !
smithappens

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:23:24 PM

Ha, I'm not employed by Monaco, although many in slack suggest I should be as I spend a lot of time in there! I just came on as people in the community were saying to spread the love outside of slack.

@Sebr1ng My slack ID is the same as this one - smithappens. You're obviously not in there much as I post in there all the time.

Regarding the replacement asset contract, its coming guys! Monaco completely miscalculated how much this meant to the community (not me personally as I don't think its required under the current business model), but they have recognised that and are working to release something that will be compliant. Afterall, they are ahead of the game on this front as they don't want the token to be considered a security and get it delisted from exchanges.

Remember compliance is at Monaco's core. They have drilled that into us from the start and is why they believe they will be the first to achieve a highly competitive GLOBAL product. It is how they are the first and only product with Visa Program Manager status and why they can offer much better perks to the card.

If it is the asset contract you are waiting on though, just wait a replacement is coming and the community will be informed when they have a suitable compliant replacement that wont be considered a security.
smithappens

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:32:53 PM

😏😏😏😏

Dear all investors,
New accounts commenting overly positive posts means pump and dump are abt to be here.
Be careful !

Apologies you see the post that way. Trust me I am not a pump and dumper - please feel free to go onto Monaco's slack and ask around, I am one of their most active users and a Mod on their Slack.

Full disclosure that I am heavily invested in Monaco and have been since the ICO. I just wanted to share my thoughts on what I think is a very positive project. I also shared my post with the Monaco slack group.

Back to the post in question though, I get that there have been delays. I just think that now is Monaco's time... There is a lot of positive news coming soon and things are starting to take shape. Hopefully you'll consider the card after you see the benefits. Its going to be a fantastic way for newcomers to crypto to invest. A quick and easy way to get into the crypto-space with the added benefits of a platinum card!

All the best

jackandrew

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:50:41 PM

Hi, I do not know much about Monaco project and the things I could do inside the company, I only bough some MCO coins and I see here that the company is more than that. I've seen post about cards and team member, where could I read about what they have to offer? Thank you, hope I will get more familiar soon.

rajravind

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:31:46 PM

😏😏😏😏

Dear all investors,
Be careful !

Apologies you see the post that way. Trust me I am not a pump and dumper - please feel free to go onto Monaco's slack and ask around, I am one of their most active users and a Mod on their Slack.

Full disclosure that I am heavily invested in Monaco and have been since the ICO. I just wanted to share my thoughts on what I think is a very positive project. I also shared my post with the Monaco slack group.

Back to the post in question though, I get that there have been delays. I just think that now is Monaco's time... There is a lot of positive news coming soon and things are starting to take shape. Hopefully you'll consider the card after you see the benefits. Its going to be a fantastic way for newcomers to crypto to invest. A quick and easy way to get into the crypto-space with the added benefits of a platinum card!

All the best

Well, if that's the case, let them release their working cards to the SG, and we will see what happen from there because we already had so much disappointment in the past that we can't afford to be disappointed anymore.
smithappens

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:33:19 PM

Hi, I do not know much about Monaco project and the things I could do inside the company, I only bough some MCO coins and I see here that the company is more than that. I've seen post about cards and team member, where could I read about what they have to offer? Thank you, hope I will get more familiar soon.

Hi Jack, the best place for info is their slack channel. You can request to join and will be approved by Monaco. Yes, there is a lot to Monaco that people don't know about yet! They are yet to start marketing, but will be soon once the product is launched.

Do you plan on getting a card/platinum card?
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: