Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2017, 06:34:39 AM *
News: Due to BIP91, it would starting now be prudent to require 5 times more confirmations than usual before trusting transactions.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Money or Bitcoin Knowledge  (Read 4529 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 224

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:31:42 PM

Knowledge is always better. With the right knowledge you can make as much money as you want. Combine knowledge with intelligence and you will be in s winning streak. Only a fool would choose money. Why choose a fish when you can be taught how to fish and feed yourself forever instead of merely a day ?

nice what you said is true
and one more thing money you can spend and lose it with the blink of an eye
but knowledge is something you can pass on to others

Well that's not the understanding of everyone, they discard knowledge and go after frivolous adventures in a bid to make more money or double up their monies. Some People are just chancing on the volatility of Bitcoin for gains just like people earning through micro sources.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mbokani

Activity: 238

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:48:55 PM

Well that's not the understanding of everyone, they discard knowledge and go after frivolous adventures in a bid to make more money or double up their monies. Some People are just chancing on the volatility of Bitcoin for gains just like people earning through micro sources.
You must understand that the speculation is a real market and people are making money with it,more people are here because of the volatility and with every price movement people are making a fortune,learn the art of money making. Wink

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 8/14 - 9/4
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
v
ModGirl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:57:29 PM

Lets Be sure people do not care about what the bitcoin is and how it works all they see is how to make money with it.(at least in my area). they only want a magic want which if waved can control money and someone will randomly pay them money like a faucet gives them 1usd every hour or so. they do dream big but those dreams are not real we need to show them reality and realize them that money needs hardwork

Bitcoin knowledge because it provides the window to more money in the long run, unless they give people like a million dollars versus the knowledge then I would take the money and give someone else the Bitcoin knowledge, because people take what they need  Grin
Yes agree that knowledge is the key of success so i would also prefer to seek the knowledge of bitcoin to earn more extra profit by use of bitcoin. If we study it completely in a positive manner so we can keen place where we want to go. But having knowledge is important as well as risk and management is also important to earn more money from bitcoin.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
The Future of Equity on The Blockchain
TheGodFather

Activity: 420

Shadow Token

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:17:52 PM

Lets Be sure people do not care about what the bitcoin is and how it works all they see is how to make money with it.(at least in my area). they only want a magic want which if waved can control money and someone will randomly pay them money like a faucet gives them 1usd every hour or so. they do dream big but those dreams are not real we need to show them reality and realize them that money needs hardwork

Bitcoin knowledge because it provides the window to more money in the long run, unless they give people like a million dollars versus the knowledge then I would take the money and give someone else the Bitcoin knowledge, because people take what they need  Grin
Yes agree that knowledge is the key of success so i would also prefer to seek the knowledge of bitcoin to earn more extra profit by use of bitcoin. If we study it completely in a positive manner so we can keen place where we want to go. But having knowledge is important as well as risk and management is also important to earn more money from bitcoin.
Yes i will more choose knowledge. Because with knowledge you are more able to earn different moneys. And you may do all the things that you want. We  need it all knowledge so that they we are gaining experiences too. If were knowledgeable we cant be put down by others we can work hard for ourselves.

▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
   ▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
   ▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
●  Over 630 Cards
●  32 Heroes in 7 Classes
●  Innovative Dual System
●  Balanced & Varied
●  Great Community
●  FREE to play
[]   ▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
decoder88

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:11:53 AM

Yeah i agree with you my friend... They dont care about what is bitcoin and how it works...  How they see is this bitcoin can make a lots of money out of it..  And they dreaming with this, they think that this is the way of making money but they dont realize that the true for making money is through hardworking...

DevilSlayer

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:19:29 AM

Yeah you're correct. Knowledge is very important. I can say knowledge is the key for us to success. If you have a lot of knowledge probably you can have different ways for you to earn money. Knowledge is very important in this world. Every person who enter the world of cryptocurrency must have a knowledge.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ACT - POWER TO THE PEOPLE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[!]                                       E A R N  1000  A C T  T O K E N                                       [!]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | WHITEPAPER | PRE-ICO 18th JULY 2017     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cafucafucafu

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:26:26 AM

I think I understand what your saying, and how much you hate beggars and stuff, but you gotta realise why. People like money, and I would be kidding myself if I wouldn't be happy with a roll of hundreds in my pocket, but just because they want money, they should work hard to earn it, not beg. It is just a matter of how much face they are willing to lose. When I was young, I always wanted money and I wanted a job as soon as I turned 15, but my parents would always say something that was very wise, and that stoped me from getting a job until I finished high school.

"It is better to know how to earn heaps of money in 10 years, they know how to earn a little bit of money now."

TitanGEL

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:29:03 AM

Yeah you're correct. Knowledge is very important. I can say knowledge is the key for us to success. If you have a lot of knowledge probably you can have different ways for you to earn money. Knowledge is very important in this world. Every person who enter the world of cryptocurrency must have a knowledge.
I agree to you when you said knowledge is the key to success. It is very true. Knowledge is the one who will help us to become rich. Having a knowledge is really important in this bitcoin world.

ipanks

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:51:05 AM

having knowledge is the same as we know everything to make something but as long as we don't make little step with what we know, we can not grow. and if we have bitcoin knowledge, then we should use our knowledge to do something that could help us to make money.

giveen

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:00:02 AM

This is the new world , new generation many only care about extra cash or profit , and i don't see any reason for them to learn every single thing about bitcoin, but friends wanted to make money from bitcoin so we bought a hardware wallet and stored all coins in it. The price of bitcoin increases and the profit increases it's simple so if a person bought to earn profit why would he want to learn everything about bitcoin. This can be a downfall sometimes as many people panic with a small fall and then everyone starts selling. But many in my community just invested and forgot about it.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
AiWanChu

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:01:27 AM

why not have both?  Learn about Bitcoin and watch your coins grow at the same time? Cheesy
Shofiqul

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:07:32 AM

Right when people prepared to perceive how bitcoin genuinely are, they endeavor attract different people to contribute by using their salary sans work.

It's happen for me starting at as of late so it's work for who need to pull in new people to contribute on bitcoin which give advantage for us as bitcoin merchant on what's to come.

rivetz  ●●●  Decentralized & Mobile Cyber Security Token
▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄  Crowdsale Opens ▶ July 25th, 2017  ▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄
facebook   ▲   twitter   ▲   Google+
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:14:05 AM

I think if you are involved in bitcoin then you should know about it to make money from it, if you do not know about bitcoin and want to make money from it then I think it will be difficult to make money.

haroldtee

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:15:03 AM

For the Record who in the world don't want money? I'll be lying to my self if I say that I don't give a thing about money but if a free money would be handed over to me then why not, but that mere free thing will just waste in something that you might need if it's not for the bill, things you might need, or if not waste it won't really last so the knowledge of earning is really the important thing right now and I would pick the knowledge in earning bitcoin but yes you can simply teach yourself about this knowledge so hand over the free money.
Grin Grin I think the OP is actually looking from the perspective that some people do not even understand the whole bitcoin-ish but rather keep seeing it as a means of earning quickly one way or the other which I think it isn't really very good for the community as well. But the truth is these kinda people are inevitable and will definitely never care. If you can get both why not? Have the knowledge and if you get it free, why not? I sure wouldn't mind someone donating me some satoshis right now no matter how little.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
Vaculin

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:19:43 AM

having knowledge is the same as we know everything to make something but as long as we don't make little step with what we know, we can not grow. and if we have bitcoin knowledge, then we should use our knowledge to do something that could help us to make money.
You're right.It's still useless if we have that bitcoin knowledge but not applying it in the real life.So much better if we have bitcoin knowledge then it will be our weapon to make and earn money through applying it.After all,knowledge cannot be steal from us.It's in ourselves already on how to use it for good.

Prodigan786

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:39:34 PM

Yes exactly in my place also people want to earn money from bitcoin and they are searching faucets and other easy way to earn atleast they dont even try to know other crypto currency or crypto assets exists.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰ WAVESTHE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEEDWAVES ☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷☷☷
DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGEBTC & FIAT GATEWAYSCOMMUNITY ASSETSICOs/LPOS
▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬JOIN WAVES COMMUNITY PORTAL▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
Peashooter

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:54:04 PM

Knowledge is always better. With the right knowledge you can make as much money as you want. Combine knowledge with intelligence and you will be in s winning streak. Only a fool would choose money. Why choose a fish when you can be taught how to fish and feed yourself forever instead of merely a day ?
Well, I would rather to choose bitcoin knowledge than free money because if you have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin you can easily make money from that and it helps you to make more money. In addition to that, having a lot of knowledge in bitcoin is a privilege. Hence, its better have knowledge about bitcoin than to get free money.

SkinCoin  ]   #Whitepaper #Twitter #Thread #Slack #Homepage   [  SkinCoin  ]
#            FIRST UNIVERSAL CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY            #
>         ICO STARTS: 21 JUNE 2017         <
wxa7115

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:31:26 PM

These people, who see only fast and easy way to make money never make it. I knew some people with this attitude and one of them even invested large money in Bitcoin, money I didn't even have at the time. He waited 6 months and when Bitcoin was still low he sold with a loss. If he kept it for 2 years he would have doubled his money.
The problem with those people is that they really do not know what they are getting into, so they try to invest large quantities of money in bitcoin not realizing that the price can get very low and that in those circumstances they need to hold and wait for the recovery since you only lose money in bitcoin when you sell for a loss.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.