Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Ultimate Crypto Trading Log --  (Read 1438 times)
btcmaker21 (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:12:55 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 12:01:31 PM by btcmaker21

hello

I make a Trading log right now in Libreoffice (should be also Openoffice combatible, not tested yet) and wanna ask what u think about it and maybe u have ideas for more features Smiley

its made with Poloniex/Bittrex as Trading platform in mind but it should be no problem to use it for other exchanges too or i will change it so it will work

UPDATE: its a while ago now and i wanna bring this back up (i have lost a bit interest in this back then but i need it also myself soo here we are Smiley), the current state is outdated because i have re-organisate pretty much everything to make it much easier, i will update if i have the Plan 2.0 Wink

Features

- Tracking of your Overall Trading Performance and your Portfolio
- No centralized service to track your trades is needed
- Exchange Import of all your Trades
- Easy taxes calculation
- Good for Day Traders AND Investors

Current State:

History

History/Log for all Trades with Filter Options (Fee included, automatic Buy/Sell date and Fiat Prices)

Coin
L/S (Long/Short)
Amount (Coin)
Fee (Buy)
Buy Price
Sell Price
Fee (Sell)

(everything below is auto-calculated)

Buy Total
Sell Total
Profit/Loss
Profit/Loss %

Buy Date
Sell Date

BTC to fiat (buy)
Buy in fiat Total
Sell in fiat Total
BTC to fiat (Sell)
Profit/Loss fiat

Statistics

Statistics for Last 24 Hours, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Last 12 Months
Current statistics for each 'section' are ->

Total Profit,
Total Profit %,

Avg P/L per Trade,
Avg P/L % per Trade,

(Cosed) Trades,
Open Trades,
Total wins,
Total losses,

Avg P/L on win,
Avg % on win,
Avg P/L on loss,
Avg % on loss

To-do

- Filter buttons in 'History' for each Statistic Section (Last 24 Hours, Last 7 Days.... )
- 'Balance' Sheet with Deposit/Whitedraw List with 'real' Fiat Price (on which u Buy / Sell your Bitcoins)
- Current Holdings List/Sheet
- Coinmarketcap AVG Market
- Exchange Imports

Planned

i think its already a good Plan but please help me to make it even better, everyone who helps get a free copy (i will  sell it here after 'beta' for ~25-50 USD)

greetings btcmaker21

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcmaker21 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:23:07 PM

hmmm really no interest for this ? i thought of a Sportsbet sheet too
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:54:29 PM

hmmm really no interest for this ? i thought of a Sportsbet sheet too
No one seems interested because you haven't provided a link to the file ? Not asking you to reveal the entire document but upload a screenshot maybe ? I like the idea but isn't it already an option on the trading platforms to view the trading logs ?

About sports -bet betting sheet,I'd want a sheet  which has a detailed history of ODDS for a particular football league matches.My intention is to bet on the odds of a particular pattern where team x with certain odds won. 
btcmaker21 (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:36:10 PM

hello dont have much time at the moment so it taked some days to see your post

im working on a new version with the balance/holding sheet and coinmarketcap $ price import and USD exchange rates to other fiats( wasnt sure if that is a good idea to calculate the price with usd and calculate the price of other fiats with the usd exchange rate but it seems thats a good option, looks good so far ( also more fiats are now possible pretty much all fiats if we want too), i will post some pictures if i have finish this version Smiley ( should be in the next few days )
btcmaker21 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:59:57 AM

UPDATE: its a while ago now and i wanna bring this back up (i have lost a bit interest in this back then but i need it also myself soo here we are Smiley), the current state is outdated because i have re-organisate pretty much everything to make it much easier, i will update if i have the Plan 2.0

Any suggestions are appreciated Smiley
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:31:46 PM

Want to see your log in action if you can provide a link to download it and explore. If you are planning to sell this, you have to provide proof of what you say, perhaps you can show us a uncut video of the so called log in action to be interested.
btcmaker21 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:30:20 PM

yes i can understand your concerns (Im not trying to sell at this point so it cant be a scam attempt) but ... because i re-do pretty much the whole sheet it wouldnt really matter much if i post/upload the old sheet, not sure if i will upload a full working version for free here maybe some sort of beta sheet but i will decide then

i do this here in my freetime, because i need the sheet myself and wanna share it with u guys, earning a little money is just a bonus for me...

i need to do a new Plan first now i will let u know the next 1-2 weeks Smiley

Please let me know if there is something that should be in such a sheet so i can implement it, if its missing

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: