Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Website Backlink Trades  (Read 1173 times)
smartbitcoininvestor (OP)

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:35:22 AM

To all my fellow Bitcoin website owners and SEO experts, let's trade backlinks to help boost our rankings in the search engines. Having links from relevant topic blogs helps tremendously for ranking at the top of search engines.

So, if you have a Bitcoin website and are looking to trade quality backlinks, post in this thread. We can PM each other and get things sorted privately.

If we can get a good system going, I am sure we can all rank our sites within a few months.  Tongue
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:49:01 AM

To all my fellow Bitcoin website owners and SEO experts, let's trade backlinks to help boost our rankings in the search engines. Having links from relevant topic blogs helps tremendously for ranking at the top of search engines.

So, if you have a Bitcoin website and are looking to trade quality backlinks, post in this thread. We can PM each other and get things sorted privately.

If we can get a good system going, I am sure we can all rank our sites within a few months.  Tongue
If you are offering something good and useful then why doing this? you'll need to be on the first page when some one searches some keywords because I only click on first pagers. I really doubt if you could reach the ranks required to be on first page by doing this.

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:42:07 PM

If you are offering something good and useful then why doing this? you'll need to be on the first page when some one searches some keywords because I only click on first pagers. I really doubt if you could reach the ranks required to be on first page by doing this.

I am part of an SEO mastermind, so I can assure that it definitely does help as long as you are doing proper optimization.

Relevant and keyword rich URL's give a big bonus to SEO, so that is why I am suggesting backlink trades in this Bitcoin forum.  Smiley
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 08:06:52 PM

Can you share if what site or blog you want to traded backlinks maybe i will be interested..
Well i give you some tips i think much better to try to use the site or your blog  as your signature that can gives you more authority from this forum..
Because few of my site was rank only because of this site wearing signature and buying cheap social signals in seoclerk..
Than you are trading with backlinks is that honestly i think no one can trade except if you can pay for every backlinks.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:38:07 AM

Can you share if what site or blog you want to traded backlinks maybe i will be interested..
Well i give you some tips i think much better to try to use the site or your blog  as your signature that can gives you more authority from this forum..
Because few of my site was rank only because of this site wearing signature and buying cheap social signals in seoclerk..
Than you are trading with backlinks is that honestly i think no one can trade except if you can pay for every backlinks.

We can already include a homepage link on our profile, so that actually shows up as a backlink on each of our posts. But yes, you are right. Forum signatures are a wonderful source of quality relevant backlinks.

This is my website:

https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com

I'm constantly adding new content and guides and it already has some authority built up. I'm just trying to get it really strong.

If you don't want to share your website here, you can PM me.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:41:04 AM

Are the links you're swapping nofollow or dofollow? And do you plan to do this indefinitely? There are definitely benefits to doing this, and my be willing to swap links with a site I have, especially if we can do a triangle (I link to yours, you link to a separate site of ours). All sites are crypto-related.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:54:46 PM

Are the links you're swapping nofollow or dofollow? And do you plan to do this indefinitely? There are definitely benefits to doing this, and my be willing to swap links with a site I have, especially if we can do a triangle (I link to yours, you link to a separate site of ours). All sites are crypto-related.

The links would be dofollow for sure. I will include a link back to your website on a relevant section of my website. I run an SEO agency, so yep, I will be exchanging links indefinitely. Bitcoin and the topic of cryptocurrency is definitely one of my favorite niches.

I am cool with swapping in a triangular fashion. Please share the websites you would like to exchange links with.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:46:17 AM

Sounds pretty amazing system for the owners. If you are having very good website then you will get good amount of response I guess. Nice concept though. You make signature campaigns also. Will boost the exposure for such services.

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:59:06 PM

Sounds pretty amazing system for the owners. If you are having very good website then you will get good amount of response I guess. Nice concept though. You make signature campaigns also. Will boost the exposure for such services.

It has been working very well. Another little secret for Bitcoin website backlinks is to go on Fiverr.com. Just from that site alone, I've been able to get 5+ very high-quality links to my site pointing from a Bitcoin domain.

I am already ranking on the first page for a few terms, so I can confirm that this method does work.

Feel free to PM me or post here if you are interested in growing your website.  Smiley

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:25:57 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 11:37:20 PM by smartbitcoininvestor

So far, one successful backlink trade has been implemented. Thank you to the private messenger.  Wink

After checking Ahrefs, both his and my site are doing excellent with our anchor text and URL portfolios. FYI, anyone who is open to doing a trade, I will do a free backlink analysis of your site.

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:31:24 AM

Another successful backlink trade in the books. This time we swapped simple one-word anchor text backlinks, which is very safe and also powerful when combined with keyword in domain.

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:33:56 AM

UPDATE: Site has been steadily climbing up the rankings.

Ranked on page 1 for about 5 good keywords now.  Smiley

If you're reading this and you've got a crypto related website, do yourself a favor and help yourself to quality, organic links.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:15:35 PM

How many sites in total are actively exchanging links?

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:46:47 PM

So far about 3-4 sites on this thread. Do you have a website?
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:10:09 PM

Hey bro do you want to get a free backlinks i have lots of collected high pr backlinks or any good quality backlinks..  or commenting backlinks can help to your site rankings..
Pm me if you need it i just want to help someone for increasing rankings since i am in study.. just let me also know if what is the present rankings about your site..
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:36:53 AM

I have no sites in the BTC niche as of the moment, but I am planning to start one.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:45:04 AM

Hey bro do you want to get a free backlinks i have lots of collected high pr backlinks or any good quality backlinks..  or commenting backlinks can help to your site rankings..
Pm me if you need it i just want to help someone for increasing rankings since i am in study.. just let me also know if what is the present rankings about your site..

Just sent you a message. Let me know if your links are Bitcoin or cryptocurrency related.

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:46:27 AM

I have no sites in the BTC niche as of the moment, but I am planning to start one.

When you do keep me in mind  Smiley I have a number of Bitcoin related sites which I can swap links with.

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:56:25 AM

Bump. Still looking for link trades.  Smiley
nidrsilva

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

Hello friends,

I would like to make an exchange with some backlins from my website / blog / virtual store. Follow my link for everyone's analysis: www.bitcoinsbr.net
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: