Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed  (Read 115265 times)
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:58:51 PM
Merited by Welsh (1)

A newbie’s first post (uid #1563170; preserved evidence) copypasted verbatim from The Register:

As far as defeating hashcash goes, the numbers are daunting for quantum computer designers: by 2028, the researchers reckon, you'd need a 4.4 million qubit machine to achieve 13.8 gigahashes per second: “This is more than one thousand times slower than off the shelf ASIC devices which achieve hash rates of 14TH/s”.

Shor's algorithm, a quantum algorithm for factoring integers (that's how it would attack cryptography), is a better path, they write.

Deploying a quantum computer against the secp256k1 elliptic curve Bitcoin uses is much more dangerous: if the signature is cracked, the scheme is completely insecure, and attackers can plant fake transactions and steal Bitcoin.

As with cracking the proof-of-work, the researchers assume quantum computers get big and fast relatively quickly, and even so, they fall slightly short: with a 10 GHz clock rate, around half a million qubits, and a low enough error rate of 10-1 could crack the signature in 30 minutes.

That's close enough to make Bitcoin's critical 10-minute rate “highly insecure”, so the authors recommend the Bitcoin protocol be migrated to a post-quantum signature scheme.

Copypaster didn’t even bother to fix the “10-1”.  Of course, this was in a totally irrelevant thread (“Re: Brainwallet history”).

Hey, guys, don't you think you are a bit overdoing this?

Why don't you stop and think for a moment that there are only 26 letters (well, that depends on the alphabet you are using) and these are the same letters we all use. What the fuck, we even use the same words and phrases or even whole sentences now and then ("insult to the injury", yeah). These are idioms as well as golden thoughts said by wise people which allow you to express your idea without delving into pesky details. Should we avoid using them lest we get caught by some nut and reported to a mod?

deisik, you quoted my post in its entirety; but you failed to even read it.  Here, let me help you:

Both these posts were... consecutive in the same thread[.]

[...]

Yes, those posts are here quoted in their entireties.

Contra your implication, it is not as if I trawled the forum for two people who by happenstance uttered similar short sentences years apart amidst thoughtful discussion.

I think mods made the right call, nuking both users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

Hey, guys, don't you think you are a bit overdoing this?

Why don't you stop and think for a moment that there are only 26 letters (well, that depends on the alphabet you are using) and these are the same letters we all use. What the fuck, we even use the same words and phrases or even whole sentences now and then ("insult to the injury", yeah). These are idioms as well as golden thoughts said by wise people which allow you to express your idea without delving into pesky details. Should we avoid using them lest we get caught by some nut and reported to a mod?

deisik, you quoted my post in its entirety; but you failed to even read it.  Here, let me help you:

Both these posts were... consecutive in the same thread[.]

[...]

Yes, those posts are here quoted in their entireties.

Contra your implication, it is not as if I trawled the forum for two people who by happenstance uttered similar short sentences years apart amidst thoughtful discussion.

I think mods made the right call, nuking both users.

As I got it, the mods didn't nuke them

Just posts were deleted and that was likely a right decision given they are totally useless and meaningless (but who am I to discuss mods here after all), but this is surely not enough to nuke the user(s) altogether. We don't know the exact reasons why there were two consecutive, mostly identical posts by two (presumably) different people. In fact, there can be a lot of reasons beyond evil intent. For example, sometimes you submit the same post twice and have to delete one of them provided you ever notice duplicate posts. And yep, it looks pretty much like you are making mountains out of molehills in this case. It is a minor offense, so I have to stand by what I said earlier. Are you looking to become a moderator yourself in the future?

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 16479

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:43:47 PM

As I got it, the mods didn't nuke them
They're nuked:
Nuke user: N/A in topic #0 by member #1433133
Nuke user: N/A in topic #0 by member #1367288

We don't know the exact reasons why there were two consecutive, mostly identical posts by two (presumably) different people. In fact, there can be a lot of reasons beyond evil intent. For example, sometimes you submit the same post twice and have to delete one of them provided you ever notice duplicate posts. And yep, it looks pretty much like you are making mountains out of molehills in this case. It is a minor offense, so I have to stand by what I said earlier.
Considering the large amount of spam on the forum, spamming Newbies shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt. I think Mods now us a "if it quacks like a duck"-approach.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

Whilst wading through an old thread of morbidly fascinating stupidity-train wreckage about “brainwallets”, I discovered that tinhyeumaunang uid #937704 (then Brand New; now Member) had the utter gall to copypaste a forum moderator’s post in its entirety—2 minutes, 14 seconds after registering that account:

It is highly NOT RECOMMENDED to use brainwallets. Humans are a horrendously low source of entropy. There are multiple research papers and programs that show that brainwallets are horribly insecure and easily cracked as what you think is a strong password probably is not a strong password.

BIP 38 paper wallets will not be particularly helpful here. It only protects against someone stealing your paper wallet and trying to get the keys. BIP 38 does not protect against someone just guessing the password you used to create your brainwallet.

Copypaste (archived.is, archive.org):

It is highly NOT RECOMMENDED to use brainwallets. Humans are a horrendously low source of entropy.
There are multiple research papers and programs that show that brainwallets are horribly insecure and easily cracked as what you think is a strong password probably is not a strong password.
BIP 38 paper wallets will not be particularly helpful here.
 It only protects against someone stealing your paper wallet and trying to get the keys. BIP 38 does not protect against someone just guessing the password you used to create your brainwallet.

Current stats:

Name:    tinhyeumaunang
Activity:    114
Position:    Member
Date Registered:    January 03, 2017, 10:42:50 AM
Last Active:    September 17, 2017, 04:56:08 PM

I hope that I have here caused the nuking of an bad account which would have value on the account-sale market.

Are you looking to become a moderator yourself in the future?

That’s bait; but I’ll bite, because I think you misunderstand the glory of being a moderator.

My reporting stats currently say this:  “You have reported 139 posts with 100% accuracy”.  That is since I started actively engaging the forum on 1 December 2017 (though I did about 70 of those in one hours-long binge).  So yes, sometimes I get in the mood to help out and clean up some of the trash around here.

But I would be not be jumping for joy at the prospect of making a commitment to take responsibility day in, day out for a task tantamount to emptying a landfill with a spoon—as the garbage trucks keep rolling in.  A rotten, thankless task, which elicits replies such as yours hereinabove:  “Why don't you stop and think for a moment...  What the fuck... ...lest we get caught by some nut [C’est moi!]...”  I see mods get that guff all the time.  Not that I think they give a damn about such opinions, and neither do I; but also, I so rarely see them receive a simple “thank you” for efforts without which the forum would be totally useless.

Now, this discussion has gone way off-topic in a quite useful thread; thus unless something pertinent or at least interesting be said by you in reply, I will not reply to you further.

P.S.:  Thanks, mods.

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:23:18 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 06:02:22 PM by LoyceV

User akamy789 copy/pastes some text, then quotes himself and copy/pastes some more. He should be banned.

Copy (the quote is also a copy):
The DAG uses each transaction on its “chain” to solve the ones before it, as more transactions go on the quicker the solution is found.
Byteball distributed their initial “Bytes” back in 2016 via cashback partnerships with merchants and distributing certain amounts dependent on the amount of BTC in an account. This has resulted in a headstart in the market instead of, what has become the industry standard, creating an ICO and hoping for the best.Beyond this, Byteball is offering smart contracts similar in vein to what Ethereum offers. They have even further expanded on the capabilities of these contracts for use in betting on sports events or political elections as well.

Original: https://btcmanager.com/the-future-of-cryptos-byteball-iota-vs-bitcoin-ethereum/

User Mantisa83 should be banned too:

Copy:
In general the whole idea behind creation of alternative model of exchanging value between humans was to be independent of monetary system as we know it. If there is no usability in reality and if that interaction cost more then in monetary system, what would be the purpose in a first place, and then why would anyone do that if it cost him/her more then usually?

Original (or at least one of several websites with the same text): https://disqus.com/by/deepdish33/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:47:04 PM

Newbie Stickist001 joins the club of copy/pasters:

Copy:
What is Bitcoin worth today?

Bitcoin, on January 5, 2018, was worth $14,953.99 (£11,016.84) just after 8am.

The currency has dipped slightly since yesterday, when it closed at $14,991.16 (£11,062.43).

This comes months after its price exceeded the value of an ounce of gold for the first time – then about £940.

But investors are worried by the currency's volatile nature and the market's inability to cope with sudden shifts in demand.

An eBay executive told Yahoo Finance the tech giant is "seriously considering" accepting bitcoin payments after its recent success.

Although Scott Cutlor, senior vice president of eBay Americas said they're "not quite there yet", his consideration indicates how fast the cryptocurrency is permeating the mainstream.

Original: https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/5069370/bitcoin-price-usd-gbp-latest-news-cryptocurrency-january-5/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

User For_Canal_Coins caught my attention by posting something other than a question on Bitcoin Technical Support.

Copy:
What is the Lightning Network?

The Lightning Network is a system of smart contracts built on top of the base Bitcoin blockchain that allows for fast, cheap payments directly between two parties.

On a technical level, the Lightning Network is built on payment channels, which were envisioned by Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto in the early days of the project’s development. The basic idea here is that two people put some bitcoin into a multisig address and then sign transactions that alter the amount of bitcoin each party is able to redeem. The payment channel can be closed by either party at any time, and the last-signed transaction with the most up-to-date balances for both parties is the one that will be broadcasted and included in the Bitcoin blockchain.

From a less-technical perspective, the Lightning Network's use of payment channels effectively allows users to transact with each other directly rather than broadcasting their business to the entire world. By tracking their payments between each other on their own, the two parties are able to avoid expensive and time-consuming interactions with the blockchain. If there is some sort of dispute regarding balances on the Lightning Network, either party can send the last valid state signed by both parties to the blockchain, which acts as a sort of automated judge that cannot be corrupted or bribed. In other words, nobody can cheat or fudge the numbers.

With the Lightning Network, users are able to transact with anyone who is connected to their network of payment channels through multiple hops. It’s a network of payment channels rather than a way of enabling faster transactions between only two parties.

The key benefits of the Lightning Network include: drastically lower fees, instant payments (avoiding Bitcoin’s ten minute confirmation times), and the potential for improved privacy since these transactions are not stored in a public ledger forever.

Original: https://www.forbes.com/sites/ktorpey/2017/12/28/will-bitcoins-lightning-network-kill-off-altcoins-focused-on-cheap-transactions/#3f5e1a047dab

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

What to think of these accounts? jokilax (registered July 2017), jhewlijw (registered 2 days later) and Boi qaaf (registered in 2012). All old accounts that suddenly became very active shitposters.

Mark Zuckerberg is CEO of facebook.if he used the bitcoin,bitcoin will be more popular.

Mark Zuckerberg is CEO of facebook.if he comes into crypto world,it will be more popular and bitcoin users will increase.

Mark Zuckerberg is founder of facebook.if he comes into cryptocurrency,it will make popular and it motivates to more people.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

Newbie tiffanywalsh is copying random old texts and should be banned.

Copy (one of many):
Lets first analyze Litecoin. It is different from Bitcoin in 3 major ways. It runs under a different algorithm, the block speed is much faster, but the network power is not as strong as the one of bitcoin. Back in the good ol days Litecoin was peaking at $45, but what happened now? The simplest explanation is that the hype died. Litecoin was hyped to be ASIC resistant with it’s Scrypt mining algorithm and because the confirmation arrive much faster it seemed like an improvement upon bitcoin. However, we have since seen the release of the GridSeed which is an ASIC miner for litecoin. The release of the ASIC miner ruins the hype that litecoin is in fact ASIC resistant because GridSeed proves otherwise.

The other hype that surrounded litecoin was it’s faster transaction speeds and how it must be a better network. Wrong, just because a block can be solved faster and the confirmations arrive faster does not mean that the network is faster. Think of it this way, litecoin’s blocks take 2.5 minutes to be solved on average, and bitcoin blocks take 10 minutes to be solved. So in other words, 4 litecoin confirmations = 1 bitcoin confirmation security wise. So just because a confirmation arrived earlier does not mean that the transaction is just as secure as that of a longer arriving confirmation (hope that made sense).

So since litecoin is not asic proof and faster transaction speeds do not equal the same security, the hype has died. There is no real use for litecoin now because it is just another version of bitcoin with a few differences. It falls in the category of all the other litecoins which do not have any significant difference or improvements.

Original: https://themerkle.com/why-is-litecoin-dying/ (written in 2014).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:46:50 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 09:00:29 AM by LoyceV

Newbie Redlove is using some good stuff. I don't know what it is, but I want some too for my party!

I'm pretty sure he's copy/pasting after changing some words, but I can't prove it. Either way, he posts totally random off-topic text:

Example 1:
In 2012, the Cryptocuren Legal Advocacy Group emphasized the importance of taxpayers to determine whether the taxpayers depend on a bitcoin-related transaction that has received a "implementation event": When a service is provided by the taxpayer in Bitcoin, an implementation event Perhaps no benefit or use of the fair market value for the paid and paid services The loss will probably be counted.

Example 2:
Bitcoin's future will definitely get brighter. Because,Bitcoin takes parity with US dollar.basically stable, again slowly rising.

Example 3:
From my watchlist, it can be said that
  In 2013, the German Finance Minister Bitcoin has been described as a unit of account, if it is mentioned that in multi-yearly clearing circles it is usable and capitalized.

Please end his posting career.

Update: I found evidence:
Copy:
On 5 December 2013, the People's Bank of China announced in a press release regarding bitcoin regulation that whilst individuals in China are permitted to freely trade and exchange bitcoins as a commodity,
 it is prohibited for Chinese financial banks to operate using bitcoins or for bitcoins to .

be used as legal tender currency, and that entities dealing with bitcoins must track and report suspicious activity to prevent money laundering .
The value of bitcoin dropped on various exchanges between 11 and 20 percent following the regulation announcement, before rebounding upward again.

Original: https://books.google.nl/books?isbn=1387055976

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

Newbie Mark R. Slater posted this totally off-topic collection of outdated data:

5 or 10 years is not a road, it probably goes 5 or 10 years
Bitcoin prices are likely to exceed $ 100,000 over the next 10 years, up nearly 36 times from the recent peak of $ 2,780. That's from analyst Kay Van-Petersen, who predicted exactly the momentum of this virtual currency this year.

In December of the same year, Saxo Bank (Denmark) published its annual report called "Outrageous Predictions." One of the predictions is that the bitcoin price will reach $ 2,000 in 2017. By the time the report was released, bitcoin traded at $ 754. Five months later, bitcoin reached $ 2,000 on May 20, 1977, an increase of 165%.

Now, the prediction is that Kay Van-Petersen is looking at the long term and thinks bitcoin will continue to appreciate.

I can't find an exact copy, it looks like it was rewritten from for example https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-could-hit-100-000-051325607.html .
Either way, he's a shitposter with irrelevant posts, please stop him before he pollutes the forum more.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:38:08 PM

Newbie kaliukvictoriya42 copied the first line of the first post, and posted it on page 173:

Copy:
Vanitygen is a command-line vanity bitcoin address generator.

Original:
Vanitygen is a command-line vanity bitcoin address generator.

Looking at his other posts, I see a long line of useless (and trivial) posts. Please end his posting career too!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:16:52 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 02:57:40 PM by LoyceV

User aannnttoo is the typical spamming bounty hunter, and he copy/pasted into a thread that I follow:

Copy (archived):
Gbyte reached an important price in July 2017. From that moment that coin was neglected by everybody and the exchanges sold the coin mercilessly. Probabily too many airdrop and too many coin in the wrong hands (exchanges). Since november 2017 something has changed, the airdrops are almost finished, one of the last will occur next march 2018 and the coin is starting to be adopted by many people.

Original: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/GBYTEBTC/qAUikbBl-GBYTEBTC/

Update: aannnttoo sent me a PM, he claims he copied his friend at trading view, and says he knows he "wrote this". He also says he'll delete his post, hence the archive. I'll leave the decision to the Mods.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1351

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:04:27 PM
Merited by Welsh (1)

User junhoo100 copied part of this reply from CryptoBeef

In the same thread and what bother's me is that its next to one another, LOL.

Original:

Hi there. It all depends on your belief and experience. There are many factors that play a part in this decline, there is a lot of scaremongering, the possibilities of bans in Korea and then sheer panic selling. The reality is, year on year, around January there is always a massive dip, i'm confident this will pick up again in the coming weeks/months! I won't be selling a thing but will be looking to purchase more!

Copied by User junhoo100

Hi there. It all depends on your belief and experience. There are many factors that play a part in this decline, there is a lot of scaremongering, the possibilities of bans in Korea and then sheer panic selling.

Archived for reference: http://archive.is/Hccdv

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:13:55 AM

Please take action on Yamato Tarasihiko for copy/pasting.

Copy:
Cost. Is it free? What are the drawbacks of using this wallet?
Security. Does the company have a track record of security excellence?
Mobility. Is it easy to keep and difficult to lose? Is it accessible anytime, anywhere?
User-friendliness. Is the wallet UI intuitively designed? Can I store a range of altcoins?
Convenience. Am I able to make a fast purchase when the time calls for it?
Style. Do I have a weakness for cool tech gadgets?

Original: https://steemit.com/steemit/@kantzone/which-is-reliable-wallet-for-your-cryptocurrency

He has at least one more post copied.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:22:36 PM

Jr. Member Sudhik should be banned. He copied all text in this post, but left certain lines from the source.

Copy:
This recomended wallet for you :
1: Paper wallet or other cold storage. A paper wallet is simply a document that contains all the information you need to generate the bitcoin private keys you need.
2: Ledger or Trezor (hardware wallets/dongles). These dongles both make the best bitcoin wallet list because of their safety and mobility. Plus, they're good enough for professional investors.
3: Electrum (software wallet). Electrum is a popular, free storage option in the bitcoin community, and is one of the most, if not the most, well-respected desktop storage apps out there.
4: Blockchain.info (online wallet). Exchanges are ripe pickings for ambitious hackers.
5: Coinbase (online exchange). In here you not only can buy, sell, exchange and trade bitcoin on Coinbase, but you can store your bitcoin in a wallet there, too.

I recommend using a paper wallet so you have a physical backup of the private key. Thanks

Original: https://money.usnews.com/investing/investing-101/articles/2017-11-06/best-bitcoin-wallet-of-2018

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

Sr. Member Shitposter Lieldoryn joins the long line of copy/pasters. Please end his posting carreer.

Copy (archived):
A prolific Russian hacker who raked in at least $170 million by stealing more than 2 million credit-card numbers and selling them on the black market was sentenced Friday morning to 27 years in prison in U.S. District Court in Seattle.
For years, Roman Seleznev was “one of the world’s leading providers of stolen credit card data,” according to federal prosecutors. He used the proceeds of his illegal operation to fund a lavish lifestyle and fuel his fondness for American-made muscle cars.
A prosecutor likened Seleznev as a “Tony Soprano-style mob boss” during the Friday sentencing hearing. The government had sought a 30-year sentence for Seleznev, characterizing his operation as unprecedented.
Feds seek 30-year sentence for Russian master hacker convicted in Seattle
Feds say accused Russian hacker at SeaTac detention center may be plotting escape
Son of Russian Parliament member convicted in massive hacking, ID-theft scheme
“Never before has a criminal engaged in computer fraud of this magnitude been identified, captured and convicted by an American jury,” prosecutors wrote.
Seleznev apologized in court, blaming his difficult upbringing in Russia.
Seleznev, 32, the son of a prominent member of Russian parliament, hacked into thousands of business computers to steal the credit-card numbers. Many of the businesses were Washington state restaurants, including the former Broadway Grill on Capitol Hill, Grand Central Bakery, Mad Pizza locations in Seattle and Tukwila, Village Pizza in Anacortes and the Casa Mia Italian Restaurant in Yelm, Thurston County.
He was identified as a suspect in the hacks in 2010 after a Secret Service task force linked computer intrusions at restaurants in Washington and Idaho to a mysterious email address and website in Russia.
The Vladivostok man was indicted in 2011 by a federal grand jury in Seattle on charges involving more than 30 computer-fraud-related counts. The indictment grew to 40 counts by the end of 2014
He was arrested in 2014 in the Maldives in the Indian Ocean. While the U.S. did not have a treaty with the Maldives, officials there agreed to let U.S. agents arrest Seleznev, which drew official protests from Russian authorities who claimed he had been kidnapped.
According to the prosecutors, Seleznev’s laptop computer, seized during his arrest, contained 1.7 million stolen credit-card numbers.

Original: https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/prolific-russian-hacker-who-raked-in-millions-sentenced-to-27-years-in-prison/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 6952

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:41:15 AM

Farming alts:

boynegro
waskaplung
donpepot

- They are posting the same stuff with just a few minutes of difference from each other.
- All 3 were created at the same day (16 January 2018) with just a few minutes of difference from each other.

1. (Archived)
I'm enjoying my life by doing the things that I like to do with it. I prefer most by watching Kdrama. And studying hard for myself and for my family.
I enjoy my life by doing the thing that make me happy and make me feel better. I enjoying my life with my friends because they always make happy even if I'm sad.
I'm enjoying my life by my family, friends and love ones, but I'm single haha. So I'm enjoying by stalking my crush. I'm enjoying my like doing that thing I want to do.

2. (Archived)
Tax is a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions.
Tax is know as a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions.
What is tax, tax is a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions.
(Also copy/pasted from https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/tax)

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
ranochigo
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

This has got to be a record right; copy and pasted the same thing 3 times?

User: Duminda58031 copy and pasted from https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/49496/ive-deleted-my-wallet-and-never-backed-up-my-files-how-can-i-recover-my-coins word for word.

Relevant threads: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2880005.msg29590356#msg29590356
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2879965.msg29589785#msg29589785
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2879858.msg29588036#msg29588036

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2879647.msg29585055#msg29585055

Copy and pasted from https://www.ccn.com/positive-story-remains-intact-wall-street-strategist-tom-lee-not-deterred-by-bitcoin-price-decline/.

Well, just in case something happens: https://archive.is/rJfCW.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:38:20 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 11:58:45 AM by LoyceV

This has got to be a record right; copy and pasted the same thing 3 times?
He needs Merits:
I cannot upgrade to member... can anyone help me out?
I can tell you what might help you get merit. It looks like most of your posts are in bounty threads. You’re here to make money and that’s fine (we all need to eat). The problem you're having is that other members of the forum need to see you add value to the forum before they will reward you for being here.
So he's just trying to "add value" now Cheesy
He even got 3 Merits for it, so it works! Good catch!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: