Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed  (Read 115358 times)
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16538

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2021, 04:39:21 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2021, 06:40:42 AM by LoyceV

Please ban Jr. Member tamim60 Banned! for plagiarism. He created several topics with stolen content, I'll only quote one.

Copy:
Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that takes its name from the "doge" Internet meme. It started as a way to mock the industry, but quickly built up a lively community of enthusiasts. Dogecoin (DOGE) was created as a way to poke fun at the crypto industry; now it's one of the world's biggest cryptocurrencies. How did it get to this point.

Original (or at least one of the sites with the same content): https://medium.com/@decryptmedia/what-is-dogecoin-and-should-it-be-taken-seriously-b71d7e11105f

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 06:37:28 AM

When I turned on the computer, I was really frustrated. I almost forgot this post. I know everything I say is useless. I may know that people who are permanently blocked are unlikely to retrieve their accounts, but I registered a new account today. I am Scarlett7777 who was reported by you. I know that when I finish saying these things, my newly registered account will also be It's closed, but it doesn't matter, I still have to say. When I first discovered this forum, I was full of surprises, because my native language is not English, so I need to translate posts to read, and I need to understand sentence by sentence, but despite this, I still have a lot of gains on the forum, and I see that there is truth here. Reliable discussions, seeing people who really help others to answer their doubts, and seeing partners who have been active in the forum for 10 years are still paying for this place, After I experienced 519, the biggest gain I felt was meeting the forum. I remember that I was a Scarlett7777 registered on 6.23, and I didn’t know how to post. When there was an emergency at home, I went home without a computer by my side, and on the 29th When I went back to the post, I can see that the content of the post has nothing to do with Bitcoin. On July 3, I posted the reported post. At that time, I didn’t understand that the hot topic that was copied and pasted was here Called plagiarism,,I entered this forum as if I didn’t feel like a freak, and in those few days I had something to do on the forum, so I didn’t know the ignorance in advance. When I saw that someone from my family reminded me of plagiarism, I ignored her because I didn’t know. How to add the link? I don’t know how to get the link time. You can read my post a few days ago, Mr. Pmalek reminded me that the first thing I did was to find the link and paste it. But today I also found that this post is gone. I very much agree with zero tolerance for plagiarism, but I am really unintentional. I just registered the forum account and I am curious and want to post a post to enjoy it. This is the most real reason. Now the account It’s gone. Girls are not very sensitive to this. I don’t know how to do it. I don’t understand. Today I don’t want to quarrel because I did violate the rules, but I can’t wipe out my 99.99% because of my 0.01% mistake. Well? Is there really no tolerance of 0.01 for novice forums?
I think someone will say that I am stupid, registering a new account, it is better to send an e-mail to complain, because I have seen other people say that the administrator is cold-blooded and ruthless. sick. But in the end, I hope that if the forum is not damaged, please return the account to me. I didn’t steal it. I’m the newcomer who taught me. I’m not so smart. I can’t come here and understand everything. , I belong to the worrisome part of IQ. I hope that the forum can tolerate this shortcoming. The forum is not only dogmatic, but also a little bit of favor besides dogma. Just like the law is not only dogma, there will be extra-legal favors.

Well first thing first creating another account after a ban is a Ban evasion and another violation of rules, unless you are creating a thread in Meta section.

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.
~snip~
25. If you get banned (temporary or permanently) and create a new account to continue posting / sending PMs, it's considered ban evasion. The only exception is creating a thread in Meta about your ban.

Although chances are very slim but I will suggest you should create a thread in Meta section and post above comments, may be you will be given a chance.

Now as far as plagiarism is concerned I guess this rule is not unique to bitcointalk, it applies every where. Even on other social medias we should avoid this, just for the sake of likes or comments we steal other people work and post it without giving credit to original post that is unethical.

I understand that was an unintentional mistake and you did not copy paste to meet some bounty requirements but you were actually involved in the discussion but again rules are rules.

Do create a BAN APPEAL thread in Meta may be someone can vouch for you based on your post history.

Above archive link is not working.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:24:01 AM

I really feel the value of the forum. I am willing to be here, but because I am a newcomer, I didn’t understand the rules, and I was punished forever for posting a post by mistake. Title, this means that the forum will always abandon me, and I am not welcome to come here. Is this kind of cold-blooded superior forum spirit?

If you are willing to be here... why you don't create a ban appeal thread?

Yes you did a mistake you already admitted, now appeal and let see if mods are convinced and ready to give you a chance.

Thank you so much. I know that creating another account is against the regulations, and I am prepared for this account to be banned as well, but I can be killed, but I certainly cannot be suffocated.

wow really? yes i can understand your pain... but come on.. look around.. your account was still a Jr. Member account there have been cases when Legendary and Hero level accounts got permanent ban because of plagiarism.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4266

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 10:22:36 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2021, 11:40:12 AM by lovesmayfamilis

Plagiarism
User: Mistafreeze
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5313704.msg56256104#msg56256104
(archive)

India Minister Suggests Modi Government Not Planning Outright Crypto Ban.

The Indian government has hinted how it might move to regulate cryptocurrencies rather than an outright ban.

Talking in the nation’s upper house, the Rajya Sabha, Tuesday, a minister specified that the aim would be to curb illicit cryptocurrency transactions and bar their use in payments.

“The government does not consider cryptocurrencies legal tender or coins and will take all measures to eliminate use of these crypto-assets in financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payment system,” Minister of State for Finance Anurag Singh Thakur said during a question and answer session.

https://nxtalpha.com/india-minister-suggests-modi-government-not-planning-outright-crypto-ban/
https://www.coindesk.com/india-minister-suggests-modi-government-not-planning-outright-crypto-ban

Miscellaneous:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg57555955#msg57555955

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kxwhalexk

Activity: 98
Merit: 173

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 01:53:16 PM

Plagiarism
User:B-Money-cc
Post link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5351411.0
[archive]

We bow respectfully to the giant cryptocurrency universe created with small stones.

1976: Computer scientist Ralph C. Merkle inspired by the work of cryptographers
Whitfield Diffie and Martin Hellman, “New Directions in
Cryptography.”

1983: Computer scientist David Chaum created the digital currency, e-Cash.
a type of encryption called "blind signatures" to ensure secure and anonymous
transactions.

1997: Based on what Chaum started, the cryptographer and cypherpunk Adam
Back invents Hashcash, which uses a "proof-of-work" system that will do it later.
Bitcoin mining is possible.

1998: Wei Dai publishes a description of B-Money; is characterized as
an anonymous, distributed electronic cash system. Shortly after, Nick Szabo
described bit gold. Like Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to follow, bitcoin
gold (not to be confused with the next gold-based exchange, BitGold)
It is defined as an electronic currency system that requires users to complete a transaction.
Proof-of-work functionality by cryptographically combining solutions and
published.

copy paste

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-timeline-everything-know-cryptocurrency-110003183.html

@lovesmayfamilis,This is my first report, and I copied your report format. Hope this is not plagiarism. Grin Grin Grin
Also, I hope my archive is correct
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Merit: 4266

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 02:14:09 PM

Plagiarism
User: Coroline
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5211373.msg57355525#msg57355525
(archive)

Blockchain timestamps cannot replace notaries under current notary laws. A notary is an authorized public official who prevents fraud by following the notary law to carry out a notarial deed. Civil law notaries also check documents for compliance with the law.

The official notarial deed is considered by the court as prima facie evidence, valid without any further evidence, unless convincing contradictory evidence proves otherwise.

Blockchain serves different purposes. Timestamping and hash stamping are not notarized

https://abclegaldocs.com/blog-Colorado-Notary/can-blockchain-replace-notaries/

Miscellaneous:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg57564473#msg57564473

=======================
In a note Monday, Currie stated that he believes commodities with real-world uses are the best hedge against inflation because they ultimately depend on demand, and not growth rates:

“Commodities are spot assets that do not depend on future growth rates but on demand levels relative to current supply levels.”

“As a result, they hedge against unexpected short-term inflation, which is created when the level of aggregate demand exceeds supply in the later stages of the business cycle.”

https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/bitcoin-is-risky-digital-copper-its-not-gold-goldman-sachs-commodities-boss-202106020534

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 05:36:30 AM
Merited by Rikafip (1)

Plagiarism
User: Amosdboy1
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5351852.0
(archive)

Newbie account starting a self-moderated topic with plagiarized contents

Altcoin News
The term “altcoin” refers to any cryptocurrency that has launched since Bitcoin (BTC). In the early days of Bitcoin, developers forked the open-source code to create new currencies. Over time, these Bitcoin alternatives began to diverge further from their progenitor with different supply schedules and privacy features. These include Litecoin (LTC) and Zcash (ZEC), among others. 

Along with altcoins came a plethora of Bitcoin–altcoin trading pairs that produced a surge in market activity, with traders leveraging the volatility of these crypto assets for high-risk rewards.

The rise of altcoins and their respective blockchain networks marks an era of experimentation and maturation within the crypto industry, as a wider range of use cases of the technology have become possible.

source: https://cointelegraph.com/tags/altcoin
rat03gopoh

Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2021, 01:29:37 PM

Full Plagiarism
User: Amepay
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5352045.0
(archive)

With NFTs, the future of art is in the palm of your hand.
For millennia, the world of art has remained unchanged for the most part. The tradition has always revolved around artists selling their work to museums, galleries, or individual collectors. In return, the artist would get a market value for their work which was often kept in private vaults and only displayed to the public ever so often.
With the advent of NFTs, many artists are now able to take their work and offer it up for sale as a digital collectible. Through these blockchain-enabled digital assets, the artist cannot only maintain ownership of a piece of the art they produce but also gain royalties from sales made in secondary markets.
While modern art is becoming increasingly augmented with technology, some still believe that there will always be a place for traditional artwork in galleries and auction houses. However, one of the best aspects of NFTs is that they offer an opportunity for new artists to get a market for their art, especially for artists who are not able to enroll in prestigious fine art graduate programs. With NFTs, artists can sell their work directly to collectors and without the need for intermediaries. They no longer have to worry about geographical, financial and educational barriers.

- original source: https://defimedia.best/defi-article/blockchain_news/the_future_of_art_world_famous_artists_delve_into_nfts.html

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 5942

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 07:37:20 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2021, 07:50:44 AM by Rikafip

Plagiarism
User: Amosdboy1
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5351852.0
(archive)

Newbie account starting a self-moderated topic with plagiarized contents

So instead instantly banning that account, he just got away with thread being deleted. That didn't discourage him so today he came back with thesame plagiarized content, albeit a little bit expanded. Hopefully this time he gets banned.

Want to skip straight to the answer? Our picks for the best altcoins in 2021 are Ethereum, Uniswap, Chainlink, Aave and Stellar Lumens!

The term altcoin refers to any cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin. In 2017, altcoins primarily included Bitcoin competitors such as Litecoin, Dogecoin and thousands of pump-and-dump schemes with fancy modern websites.

Now, with the explosion of decentralized finance (DeFi) and the increased usage of smart contracts, the best altcoins belong to the best projects and companies in the blockchain space. These DeFi tokens offer more than just speculative value; they have real revenues and great utility within the DeFi industry.

Blockchain companies issue their own cryptocurrency tokens and often make these tokens a requirement to interact with their platforms. If a platform adds value and people want to use it, they will need to purchase their respective token, driving up the price of the asset. Some tokens, like SushiSwap, pay dividends to investors from revenue generated through their smart contracts.

Take a look at our top altcoin picks for 2021. They include a few of the most promising projects in the blockchain space today.

Archive https://archive.fo/y6A9f
Original source https://www.benzinga.com/money/best-alt-coins/

edit: He just made another post, and yet another blatant copy/paste
https://archive.fo/UYIUI

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FastingBTC

Activity: 9
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 03:46:09 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

Plagiarism
User: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3325792 Shamm
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5352246.0
(Archive: https://ninjastic.space/topic/5352246.0)

Creator of the topic is plagiarizing all of the coin descriptions from Wikipedia.

Couple examples:

Quote from: Shamm link=topic=5352246.msg57593363#msg57593363
BTC/BITCOIN- Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, without a central bank or single administrator, that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.Original author(s): Satoshi Nakamoto.

Quote from: Wikipedia link=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin
Bitcoin (₿) is a decentralized digital currency, without a central bank or single administrator, that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.

Quote from: Shamm
Cardano is a public blockchain platform. It is open-source and decentralized, with consensus achieved using proof of stake. It can facilitate peer-to-peer transactions with its internal cryptocurrency, Ada. Cardano was founded in 2015 by Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson.

Quote from: Wikipedia
Cardano is a public blockchain platform. It is open-source and decentralized, with consensus achieved using proof of stake. It can facilitate peer-to-peer transactions with its internal cryptocurrency, Ada. Cardano was founded in 2015 by Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson. The development of the project is overseen and supervised by the Cardano Foundation based in Zug, Switzerland

Hopefully I cited those correctly, still trying to learn how to use quotes.
Igebotz
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1628

The BSFL Sherrif 📛

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 04:25:46 PM

...snip..
Not plagiarism he gave some citations regarding where he got those information

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Rikafip
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 04:33:37 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (2), Igebotz (1)

The only problem is that some of those explanations are from Wikipedia which is not included among sources. Pretty stupid plagiarism attempt I must admit, what was the problem to include that one as well, since he mentioned Investopedia and CMC?

That whole topic is just a bad merit fishing attempt that should be deleted (I reported it for low value, still waiting).

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FastingBTC

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 04:34:17 PM

...snip..

I can only find that information on wikipedia, which he did not cite.

But this makes no sense to be allowed? He can just copy paste an entire article, adding nothing of his own, and if he cites it, all is good?

He did the same thing here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5351556
Rikafip
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 04:39:22 PM

But this makes no sense to be allowed? He can just copy paste an entire article, adding nothing of his own, and if he cites it, all is good?
Unfortunately yes, you can verbatim copy (word for word) the whole article and just share link at the end and your ass is covered, plagiarism wise. Some people heavily abuse that rule in order to farm merit or to appear more knowledgeable.

Proper way (and part of posting etiquette) to start a topic using external article is to copy/paste several paragraphs at the most and properly format it (meaning using quotation marks to differentiate your own words and someone else's) and then give your own opinion on the matter.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Igebotz
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1628

The BSFL Sherrif 📛

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 04:42:07 PM
Merited by Shamm (1)

That whole topic is just a bad merit fishing attempt that should be deleted (I reported it for low value, still waiting).
Yeah, you did the right thing just another poor merits prostitute who may get himself in trouble.

He clearly stated it here
This Content not mine but I'll make This Thread in order to be aware of Cryptocurrency attacks

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FastingBTC

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 04:44:01 PM

He clearly stated it here
This Content not mine but I'll make This Thread in order to be aware of Cryptocurrency attacks

Yep, I wasn't saying he did not cite the article he copied from for that post; I was more pointing out how shitty it was that he is able to do that.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 05:01:07 PM

Plagiarism
User: cumakoff
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5352087.msg57587323#msg57587323
(archive)

There are several theories about the origin and interpretation of such a popular emblem. The main version is a symbolic image of the unity of 5 continents, which was invented in 1913 by Baron Pierre de Coubertin. Prior to 1951, it was widely believed that a particular color corresponded to a particular continent. In particular, Europe is blue, Africa is black, America is red, Asia is yellow, Australia is green, but since the middle of the twentieth century (in order to move away from racial discrimination) they have abandoned such a distribution of colors. The theory of the unity of all peoples is also supported by the fact that any state contains at least 1 color from the emblem.

Another version says that the idea of ​​5 multi-colored rings was taken from the psychologist Carl Jung. It was he who, during the period of fascination with Chinese philosophy, combined the symbol of greatness and vital energy (circle) with 5 colors, reflecting the types of energies (water, wood, fire, earth and metal). In 1912, the psychologist also introduced his own image of the Olympic competition - modern pentathlon. In his opinion, all Olympians should have mastered each of the 5 types - swimming (water element - blue), fencing (fiery - red), cross-country running (earth - yellow), equestrian sports (element of the tree - green) and shooting (the element of metal is black).

Source: https://sax-minus.ru/en/chto-znachat-kolca-na-olimpiiskom-flage-cveta-olimpiiskih-kolec.html
Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20210801165454/https://sax-minus.ru/en/chto-znachat-kolca-na-olimpiiskom-flage-cveta-olimpiiskih-kolec.html
FastingBTC

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 07:19:26 PM

Plagarism
User: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2196514
Post Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5352285.msg57595974#msg57595974
Archive: https://ninjastic.space/topic/5352285

No citation provided. Post is also just a low effort advertisement.

Quote from: Barineka divine
About Knit Finance: Knit Finance is a unique decentralized protocol that integrates its wrapped protocol across multiple chains, bridges, and real-world markets with yield, lend, trade, and margin services through smart contracts. KnitFinance bridges multiple non-Ethereum chains with wrapped tokens. Any asset can be leveraged within Ethereum DeFi and implemented into liquid lending and trading.

About Knit Finance Knit Finance is a unique decentralized protocol that integrates its wrapped protocol across multiple chains, bridges, and real-world markets with yield, lend, trade, and margin services through smart contracts. KnitFinance bridges multiple non-Ethereum chains with wrapped tokens. Any asset can be leveraged within Ethereum DeFi and implemented into liquid lending and trading.

Another post from same user, copy-pasted off of another website

User: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2196514
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5340989
Archive: https://ninjastic.space/topic/5340989

Quote from: Barineka divine

Le lundi 19 avril 2021, des pirates malveillants sous une attaque sophistiquée bien planifiée, ont attaqué les contrats EasyFi sur le réseau Polygon et le réseau Ethereum. EasyFi est un protocole multichain de couche 2 en direct sur trois réseaux, les contrats de protocole sur la chaîne Binance Smart sont restés inchangés par l'incident.

Nous travaillons avec différents experts, partenaires et équipes pour obtenir des informations approfondies sur le piratage et suivre le pirate, mais c'est un exercice qui prend du temps et nous ne voulons pas faire attendre nos utilisateurs pour en savoir plus sur leur récupération des fonds perdus. Nous nous engageons à rendre nos utilisateurs entiers au fil du temps même, actuellement, nous ne sommes pas en mesure de récupérer les fonds perdus. Par conséquent, nous choisissons d'indemniser les déposants de manière inconditionnelle et rapide.

Nouveaux investisseurs et bailleurs de fonds stratégiques

Il est important de garder la trésorerie saine tout en gardant suffisamment de pistes pour le protocole à long terme. Par conséquent, nous avons commencé à collecter des fonds lors de l'expansion multi-chaînes en cours et avons accéléré le cycle immédiatement après l'incident. Alors que l'exercice est toujours en cours, nous avons déjà levé un montant considérable pour aller de l'avant conformément aux plans. Ce cycle aidera EasyFi à étendre l'infrastructure de protocole sur de nouveaux réseaux et à introduire une toute nouvelle gamme de produits comme prévu précédemment. Outre l'expansion, EasyFi sera davantage axé sur l'adoption et l'utilisation. Attendez-vous donc à beaucoup plus d'innovation dans le sens. Nous sommes heureux de recueillir le soutien de tous les coins de l'écosystème et de remercier nos nouveaux partenaires et soutiens stratégiques qui ont cru en nous et nous ont offert un coup de main dans les moments difficiles.

Le lundi 19 avril 2021, des pirates malveillants sous une attaque sophistiquée bien planifiée, ont attaqué les contrats EasyFi sur le réseau Polygon et le réseau Ethereum. EasyFi est un protocole multichain de couche 2 en direct sur trois réseaux, les contrats de protocole sur la chaîne Binance Smart sont restés inchangés par l'incident.

Nous travaillons avec différents experts, partenaires et équipes pour obtenir des informations approfondies sur le piratage et suivre le pirate, mais c'est un exercice qui prend du temps et nous ne voulons pas faire attendre nos utilisateurs pour en savoir plus sur leur récupération des fonds perdus. Nous nous engageons à rendre nos utilisateurs entiers au fil du temps même, actuellement, nous ne sommes pas en mesure de récupérer les fonds perdus. Par conséquent, nous choisissons d'indemniser les déposants de manière inconditionnelle et rapide.

Nouveaux investisseurs et bailleurs de fonds stratégiques

Il est important de garder la trésorerie saine tout en gardant suffisamment de pistes pour le protocole à long terme. Par conséquent, nous avons commencé à collecter des fonds lors de l'expansion multi-chaînes en cours et avons accéléré le cycle immédiatement après l'incident. Alors que l'exercice est toujours en cours, nous avons déjà levé un montant considérable pour aller de l'avant conformément aux plans. Ce cycle aidera EasyFi à étendre l'infrastructure de protocole sur de nouveaux réseaux et à introduire une toute nouvelle gamme de produits comme prévu précédemment. Outre l'expansion, EasyFi sera davantage axé sur l'adoption et l'utilisation. Attendez-vous donc à beaucoup plus d'innovation dans le sens. Nous sommes heureux de recueillir le soutien de tous les coins de l'écosystème et de remercier nos nouveaux partenaires et soutiens stratégiques qui ont cru en nous et nous ont offert un coup de main dans les moments difficiles.

Shamm

Activity: 1064
Merit: 343

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 09:53:10 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2021, 10:09:21 PM by Shamm

Ohh! Sorry I forgot my references https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+uni+coin&oq=what+is+uni+coin+&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i59j0i512j0i10i22i30j0i22i30.4256j0j9&client=ms-android-oppo-rvo2&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
This is one of my source

Hopefully I cited those correctly, still trying to learn how to use quotes.

I know this is your alt account why you are not using your main account? Cause you don't know how to quote?

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
FastingBTC

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 11:49:37 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (2)

A google search link is not a valid citation. You copy pasted from wikipedia pages for your post and failed to reference them.

I know this is your alt account why you are not using your main account? Cause you don't know how to quote?

Not sure why you would think this is a alt account? Maybe its because I don't plagiarize and create low-effort content just to earn a buck like you?

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: