Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed  (Read 115366 times)
naim027

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 05:40:43 PM

Seems like someone is using a secondary account to have a second signature to earn off of and somehow switched up which account to use.

That's my alt N0nce.  Grin
Using multiple accounts is allowed.
I am not violating any rules there since the account is not participating in any campaigns or anything else.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4266

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2022, 05:44:51 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Symmetrick (1), naim027 (1)

Seems like someone is using a secondary account to have a second signature to earn off of and somehow switched up which account to use.

That's my alt N0nce.  Grin
Using multiple accounts is allowed.
I am not violating any rules there since the account is not participating in any campaigns or anything else.

Yes, you didn't break any rules here. But you violated the merit sharing rule with your alternate account. And this is not the only merit.
Therefore, I think you will not mind getting a negative rating? And let's not cry, because the rules must exist for everyone? Isn't it? I don't know where you can promote your accounts in this way, it's not fair. You are neither better nor worse than everyone, you do not have to be the most cunning.
My applause n0nce.

https://bpip.org/Profile?p=Dic3L0v3r

https://loyce.club/archive/posts/5965/59653340.html

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
naim027

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 06:44:29 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2022, 06:14:00 PM by naim027
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Yes, you didn't break any rules here. But you violated the merit sharing rule with your alternate account. And this is not the only merit.
Therefore, I think you will not mind getting a negative rating? And let's not cry, because the rules must exist for everyone? Isn't it? I don't know where you can promote your accounts in this way, it's not fair. You are neither better nor worse than everyone, you do not have to be the most cunning.

Well, I don't know what should I say now. Because I know, I did a mistake and I regret that. I don't want to cry but, allow me to explain how I did that.

I opened my account in 2017. But, I was not active in this forum. Somehow, I returned in 2021 and saw a new system which is merit. Never knew what is that. I received my first merit only 4 months ago. After that, I have noticed that I have ranked up to Jr. member and I was surprised. I have created another account at that time. I didn't read the rules at that time and I wasn't aware of what I am doing. But, after 5-6 days, somehow I saw a discussion about merit abuse and I realized what I have done. I immediately stopped at the same time. If you check the logs, I have sent the last merit four months ago and all of them were in the same week.

I did something wrong and it's a part of human error. You can analyze my account and alt to see if I said anything wrong or lied. I apologize and regret what I have done.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
naim027

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 07:24:57 AM

your second mistake is that you decided to hide it from everyone. You write that you realized that at that time you were not aware of the legitimacy of your actions, but were afraid to tell the community about it honestly.

You are right. I was afraid of getting the negative tag.

For some reason, I’m sure that if you immediately created a topic in Meta and told that you sent merit to yourself by mistake, because you didn’t know the rules, you would receive loyalty from the community and no one would spoil your reputation.

Well, I never had this idea. I was a newbie and you may understand that I was not aware of using all the boards/sub boards. Even I have ranked up quickly with your help, I believe I am still learning from everyone.

And now, after you have been identified, the effect of your excuses will be almost zero, I think so.

Well, Even the effects remain zero. I should tell the truth so that you guys can judge me well.

A newbie does a mistake on his starting. After a week or so he realized he have done something wrong and immediately stopped. He has been identified after four months. He has not repeated the same thing during the time. That means that was a mistake and he wants to get rid of it. Still, if you believe it's cannot be forgiven and he doesn't deserve a 2nd chance. It's up to you mate  Smiley

I would PM lovesmayfamilis and discuss it. If she also thinks it's cannot be forgiven. I will give up.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
naim027

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 09:43:37 AM

Personally, I'm not going to judge you. But it’s better to always ask everything if you are not sure about something or think that you did something wrong. I often ask questions to the administrator if I have doubts that I am doing something wrong here and it always helps. This is a community, not a pack of wolves who want to eat you at every opportunity. And here the community can treat your actions with understanding. There is no point in hiding, it will all work against you.

That's right. But, sometimes mistakes happen and this is human nature. I realized that after 5 or 6 days maybe or it could be a week or so. That's why I didn't ask anyone about it because I realized my mistake.

I would like to note that you posted good posts from the naim027 account. I and other sources of merit have evaluated them repeatedly. I would take that into account.

Thanks for your kind words and evaluated my good posts. I feel sorry for what I have done without knowing the rules while I was a newbie. I hope She will understand my situation. Let's wait for @lovesmayfamilis. I would like to know from her if this can be forgivable.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2022, 01:02:51 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), naim027 (1)

Let's wait for @lovesmayfamilis. I would like to know from her if this can be forgivable.

মেরিট আপনার একাউন্ট এর লেভেল বৃদ্ধিতে কাজ করে। আপনার যত বেশী মেরিট জমা হবে। আপনার একাউন্ট ততো বড় লেভেলে যাবে। আশা করি বুঝতে পেরেছেন।

মেরিট কিভাবে পাবেনঃ
আমি এই কিছু দিনে যা জানি তাই শেয়ার করছি। কখনোই মেরিট পাওয়ার আশায় কাজ করা যাবে না। আপনাকে শান্ত ভাবে কাজ করতে হবে। কারো কাছে মেরিট চাওয়া যাবে না। নিজে যা জানেন, তা সকলের সাথে শেয়ার করুন। সবাইকে সাহায্য করার চেষ্টা করুন। সর্বোপরি, নিজেকে অনেক হেল্পফুল হতে হবে। এভাবে আস্তে আসেত নিজেকে কমিউনিঠির একজন হিসেবে গড়ে তুলুন।
আপনার লেখা যখনই কারে ভারো লাগবে, তিনি আপনাকে মেরিট সেন্ড করবে।

ধন্যবাদ।

On the subject of “I didn't know anything”
Then I found out, opened a second account, and everything was according to the quote. Only merits should be given to others, as you advised, and not to yourself. Otherwise, this is an additional lie.
I think the topic of “ignorance” is closed.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
naim027

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 01:16:31 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2022, 01:52:03 PM by naim027

On the subject of “I didn't know anything”
Then I found out, opened a second account, and everything was according to the quote. Only merits should be given to others, as you advised, and not to yourself. Otherwise, this is an additional lie.
I think the topic of “ignorance” is closed.

Well, This quoted post doesn't mean anything. Could you please ask any of my local thread members to confirm what I said actually? And confirmed that I am lied to or not. In that quoted post, I have said -

Merit works to increase your level. The more merits you have, The bigger you will rank up. Hope you understand.

How to get merit: I learned a little in a few days, let's share what I have learned. Do not work for merit. Try to be cool when you work. Do not ask for merit from someone. Share what you know. Try to help others. Be helpful to others. Whenever someone likes your post, he will send you merit.

Thanks

This was my post. I don't know if that's means I know everything about merit. At the time of writing that post, I have earned less than 5 merits and I am suggesting to others how to earn merit. To be honest, I was trying to be like I know a little bit more than he knows.

I have told the truth already from my end. Still, if you believe I have lied. That's up to you. I cannot manipulate your trust. I have accepted your judgment. I believe what I have done is wrong. You have done the right thing by leaving appropriate feedback. So, no offense. About ignorance, I haven't told anyone that you ignoring me except Little Mouse.  

Still, I apologize for what I have done. I am requesting you to convert the tag from negative to neutral if possible and give me another chance.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16545

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2022, 03:13:27 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Little Mouse (1), shahzadafzal (1)

In the distance of seconds, someone posted a vote in the community awards, deleted it and posted it again with a different account.
That wasn't the brightest thing to do, when posting names of many users who use a notification bot Tongue But since it's not plagiarism, it belongs in Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk III (2022 Q1). But the discussion is here now, so I'll respond in this topic.

you violated the merit sharing rule with your alternate account.
I don't think it's a forum rule. Allow me to quote theymos (he was talking to a Merit source here);
If a DT member tags you for something stupid involving merit (ie. probably anything less than selling merit), then they're not going to be a DT member for much longer.
And about the Trust system:
The system is for handling trade risk, not for flagging people for good/bad posts/personalities/ideas.
~
 - Leave negative ratings if you actively think that trading with the person is less safe than with a random person.

It's certainly not done to Merit your own alt, and shows not the best morals, but I also don't think it's worth ruining an account of an otherwise okay user.
All in all it's a tiny amount of Merit anyway:
Merit sent by Dic3L0v3r from January 24, 2018 until March 18, 2022 (source)

4. Sat Nov 27 22:10:45 2021: 1 (5) to naim027 (Trust list) (history) for Re: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion
     3. Fri Nov 19 17:31:13 2021: 2 (4) to naim027 (Trust list) (history) for Re: বাংলাদেশ (Bangladesh)
     2. Tue Nov 16 16:01:31 2021: 1 (2) to naim027 (Trust list) (history) for Re: Pakistan
     1. Mon Nov 15 10:06:07 2021: 1 (1) to naim027 (Trust list) (history) for Re: Pakistan

Merit received by Dic3L0v3r from January 24, 2018 until March 18, 2022 (source)

6. Fri Nov 19 15:17:01 2021: 4 (10) from naim027 (Trust list) (history) for Re: 🚀-Sportsbet.io-🚀 - Main sponsor of Southampton FC 👋👋
     5. Wed Nov 17 15:15:56 2021: 2 (6) from naim027 (Trust list) (history) for Re: Multidice.io | The multi-currency dice game | 35+ cryptos
     4. Tue Nov 16 06:29:42 2021: 1 (4) from naim027 (Trust list) (history) for Re: BC.Game-🔴🔴🔴BET RED IN CRASH!🔴🔴🔴 Find More Unique Games!
     3. Mon Nov 15 09:13:21 2021: 1 (3) from NotATether (Trust list) (history) for Re: BC.Game-🔴🔴🔴BET RED IN CRASH!🔴🔴🔴 Find More Unique Games!
     2. Sun Nov 14 16:07:33 2021: 1 (2) from naim027 (Trust list) (history) for Re: বাংলাদেশ (Bangladesh)
     1. Sun Nov 14 15:34:10 2021: 1 (1) from Sayeds56 (Trust list) (history) for Re: Pakistan

But, after 5-6 days, somehow I saw a discussion about merit abuse and I realized what I have done. I immediately stopped at the same time. If you check the logs, I have sent the last merit four months ago and all of them were in the same week.
This sounds plausible. You stopped Meriting your alt the moment you realized it's frowned upon. Even though you had more opportunities, you didn't self-Merit again.

Based on this, I don't think this deserves negative feedback. I think neutral would fit better. I'll make a Neutral tag myself.

I'm more surprised by the choice of username: Dic3L0v3r Cheesy

but were afraid to tell the community about it honestly.
That's not surprising: Bitcointalk can be quite harsh, especially for Newbies.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
n0nce

Activity: 882
Merit: 5814

not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2022, 03:20:36 PM

~

Thanks Loyce, I didn't remember that there was a topic just for alts, just bookmarked it. And apology to naim027 since apparently alt accounts are allowed and even merit sharing isn't too bad.
I tend to be on the cautious side with this type of stuff and after joining the forum and reading through the various unofficial rules, might have 'remembered' the rules a bit too harshly. It just seemed fraudulent to me since (1) the time was long over (competition started in January) and (2) it was the exact same post 2 times, and the first one got deleted. I still don't understand why you would want multiple accounts in general (except maybe Loyce with his mobile account) and why it was needed to delete and re-post with another account; could have simply left the post with the other account. In the context of the competition, alts would allow for double votes for instance, so I was quick to report here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16545

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2022, 03:25:26 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I still don't understand why you would want multiple accounts in general
See:
I don't have a problem with alt accounts as long as they're not used for evading bans. If you're hesitant to say something controversial because you don't want it to be associated with your name, please create an alt account and say it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
naim027

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 03:29:28 PM

I don't think it's a forum rule. Allow me to quote theymos (he was talking to a Merit source here);
If a DT member tags you for something stupid involving merit (ie. probably anything less than selling merit), then they're not going to be a DT member for much longer.
And about the Trust system:
The system is for handling trade risk, not for flagging people for good/bad posts/personalities/ideas.
~
 - Leave negative ratings if you actively think that trading with the person is less safe than with a random person.

I have seen this somewhere else but I was unable to find that. Thanks

This sounds plausible. You stopped Meriting your alt the moment you realized it's frowned upon. Even though you had more opportunities, you didn't self-Merit again.

Based on this, I don't think this deserves negative feedback. I think neutral would fit better. I'll make a Neutral tag myself.

Thanks for understanding. I guess a lot of people maybe did the same as me on their newbie days. I have send three PM to lovesmyfamilis and waiting for response.

That was created for gambling only. I love dice games a lot and I had a plan to create a dice bot. But, I gave up.

apology to naim027 since apparently alt accounts are allowed and even merit sharing isn't too bad.

You shouldn't say sorry. It's okay. I guess I would do the same if I see anything suspicious.

PS: I got kicked out from the Signature Campaign which was expected.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1974

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2022, 03:33:43 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), naim027 (1)

Earlier today, I was sent a PM by naim027. I know him for a quite long time. He exchanged USDT for BDT few times as some of you may know that I was buying/selling usdt.
He told me about the neg tag. It's sad to see to be honest. We have very few quality members from the local board and naim027 is one of the quality posters. He told me about the issue and was sorry about what he did. I asked him to contact with lovesmayfamilis as naim027 realized he didn’t do good but it was not intentional and something a blatant case. So, I believe he deserves a 2nd chance on this case as he didn’t know and he is not likely to do that anymore.
As LoyceV said, a neutral would be better fit here.

That was created for gambling only. I love dice games a lot and I had a plan to create a dice bot. But, I gave up.

What did LoyceV think  Cheesy

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Halab
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 2016

I find your lack of faith in Bitcoin disturbing.

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 12:59:10 PM

I have a question. Does it even make sense to post in this thread about a very old plagiarism? For example, if a user posted plagiarism in 2015-2016. Judging by their previous experience, usually such cases are ignored or the moderators simply delete the posts.

In 2016, I didn't even know this forum existed, but the rule about plagiarism would have only appeared in ~2016 :

Nevertheless,  rule number 33 related to plagiarism was around on the 21/11/2016 (see https://web.archive.org/web/20161121133329/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0), but not on the 06/05/2016 (see https://web.archive.org/web/20160506061123/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0).

If for your case, there is only one case of plagiarism, I would feel like telling you to forget it.
If there are really a lot of plagiarism cases for the same user, you can try to report.
(This is just my opinion)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
klarki
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 3550

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 06:11:20 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2022, 08:59:32 PM by klarki
Merited by xandry (2), JayJuanGee (1), Symmetrick (1)

Plagiarist:
CDC AP

Plagiarism:
Gambling is an industry for owners and for customers gambling is a game now it depends on which side you look at it from
What you said above all right can be called a career can also be called a troublemaker all possibilities can happen
But in general, gambling is not part of a career because it causes more problems than profits this reason can be admitted because almost all casinos make a profit.

Original post:

Gambling is an industry for owners and for customers gambling is a game now it depends on which side you look at it from
What you said above all right can be called a career can also be called a troublemaker all possibilities can happen
But in general, gambling is not part of a career because it causes more problems than profits this reason can be admitted because almost all casinos make a profit.

Plagiarism:
Before choosing which book sites you are going to play with remember that not all of them have the very same terms and conditions.
It's better if you are going to check each of the bookmaker's terms and condition since you said you are going to deposit and bet high stake some of them might ask you KYC.
And some of them might confiscate your deposit if you violated any of their terms so be careful and check everything before depositing.

Original post:
Before choosing which book sites you are going to play with remember that not all of them have the very same terms and conditions.
It's better if you are going to check each of the bookmaker's terms and condition since you said you are going to deposit and bet high stake some of them might ask you KYC.
And some of them might confiscate your deposit if you violated any of their terms so be careful and check everything before depositing.

Plagiarism:

Might've been an ISP issue or something? Check if your ISP allows gambling in the first place or whether it has banned visits for sites like Gamdom. Or maybe your country is the one restricted itself? Idrk the restrictions for using Gamdom. You can go try out stake, roobet, and rollbit. I've personally tried the last two and I don't really have any problems with them, the first one is a pretty well known site and I've also used in way back then (not anymore though).

Original post:
Might've been an ISP issue or something? Check if your ISP allows gambling in the first place or whether it has banned visits for sites like Gamdom. Or maybe your country is the one restricted itself? Idrk the restrictions for using Gamdom. You can go try out stake, roobet, and rollbit. I've personally tried the last two and I don't really have any problems with them, the first one is a pretty well known site and I've also used in way back then (not anymore though).

Archived: https://archive.ph/4n9NI

Banned: https://bpip.org/Profile?id=1083123

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2022, 12:55:55 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), klarki (1)

Plagiarism
User: aruldaroy
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5391724.msg59669072#msg59669072
(archive)

The UK government plans to release regulations on the cryptocurrency market.
All of this is done to control the flow of digital currency funds.
Four sources told CNBC International that the rules will focus on a type of token known as a stablecoin.  They say this regulation will tend to benefit the industry by providing legal clarity for a sector that has so far been largely under-regulated.
And UK Treasury Secretary Rishi Sunak is also expected to make an announcement in the next few weeks about a new regulatory regime for cryptocurrencies.

In your opinion does this become one of the new supports for the development of bitcoin in the future? Huh

https://www.world-today-news.com/new-era-here-are-the-signs-that-crypto-is-starting-to-be-accepted-by-the-world/

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2022, 06:23:40 AM

Plagiarism
User: demooz
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5392456.msg59713768#msg59713768
(archive)

A new economic system is coming to the world and that system will not be dominated by the West. Russian Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev (former Russian president) said in an interview with Russian media yesterday.
This assertion by Russian Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev (former Russian president) is a facade and if you follow happenings closely you will agree with me they are just media propaganda by the Russian sympathiers to flip the narrative to their favor The EU accounts for about 70 % of overall Russian pipeline gas exports (about 140 billion cubic metres) which Putin want them to remint in Rubles is a deliberate effort to undermine USD and dominance of West, which has backfired as EU refuses to budge as Russian foreign ministry said yesterday.

Medvedev said: "Hellish sanctions imposed on Russia by the United States, the EU, and their allies in the Ukraine conflict have failed to cripple Russia. Now, these sanctions are coming back to the West.
This is just a cry of a man that needed weapon against Russian than sanctions because those weapons will be more useful in their fight against Russia but that doesn't mean those sanctions are not working but as proud man as Putin is he will not succumb to them because he believed is a fight he can win. Sanctions might not affect the Elites but citizens are already feeling the heat that made them protest initially. According to Anders  Aslund and Maria, haven't schorly review these sanctions from 2014 they summarized that sanctions have hit the Russian economy badly. Since 2014, it has grown by an average of 0.3 percent per year, while the global average was 2.3 percent per year. They have slashed foreign credits and foreign direct investment, and may have reduced Russia’s economic growth by 2.5–3 percent a year; that is, about $50 billion per year. The Russian economy is not likely to grow significantly again until the Kremlin has persuaded the West to ease the sanctions and this has continue to rise.

"As the West continues its futile efforts to corner Russia, the world is slowly moving towards a new global economic relationship. We are moving towards improving the financial system ', he added.

Cornering Russia cannot trigger any global economic relationship, like I said, Russia is in this war alone despite positive China posture towards them, as you can not trust  Russia so is China. Like I asserted initially, Russia thought they could bully EU into exchange of their Gas for Rubles which hasn't worked - that's a slap to Putin. As a matte of fact Poland that's is 2nd importer of Coal from Russian and has ban it's importation while questioning other EU why measure and sanctions has been delayed by them. Russian is in this alone and only outcome  is defeat at all fronts.
"Confidence in the reserve currency is fading like a morning mist and the prospect of the dollar and the euro leaving does not seem unrealistic now," Medvedev said.

High inflation rates weaken USD dominance for sure but are it really possible to replace USD as a reserve currency or the USA will allow that so easily? The era of regional currency is coming?
Whether through war of not, what I believe is that one day there will be an end to dominance of USD as many people, organizations and countries are begining to favour a decentralized currency. This will happen sooner that later.

This is not countering what you might have wrote based on the happenings at the time or your take, this is just might view.

[/quote]

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/in-depth-research-reports/report/the-impact-of-western-sanctions-on-russia/

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
naim027

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 06:25:54 PM
Merited by n0nce (1)

Plagiarism
username: S3cco

I don't visit a few subboards like meetups and Press, because I never find them interesting.
Today I visited the Meetups board a saw a Hero Member guy is the king of that subboard. He has created 20 topics out of 40 Topics on the first page. Interesting. Right?

Let's Dig inside.

Summary Of this Spammer/Plagiarist.

His username is: S3cco
His Rank is: Hero Member
He has posted 1843 Posts so far. 1320(approx) of them Plagiarised.
He owns a website that is Bitcoin Garden. Which he used as a shelter.

Surprisingly, all of the posts made on this website are 99% Plagiarised. This guy doing this for the last five years. can you imagine this? He used this forum as a Traffic source for his website and posted Over 1320 Plagiarised posts.

Post from 2017 Which is also Plagiarised:

SophiaTX – The Blockchain Platform to Redefine Business Models:
https://bitcoingarden.org/sophiatx-blockchain-platform-redefine-business-models/

SophiaTX is a new innovative project led by Equidato Technologies AG, to launch an open source platform aimed at connecting the world of enterprise applications and blockchain. The SophiaTX platform, suitable for businesses of all sizes, will allow a global community of SAP experts, consultants and developers to deliver blockchain capabilities to enterprises across all industries.  The adoption is supported by a marketplace which includes APIs and common building blocks, specifically developed for widely-used ERP and CRM systems and other business applications which will allow for inter-connectivity with their respective APIs all supported by the blockchain network.

Whilst the traditional approach focuses on protecting the company’s internal IT environment, this new approach is driven by fast-paced technological advancements and competitive forces which take it beyond a business’ traditional walls. The potential uses and related benefits of connecting business applications with blockchain are numerous and are in fact likely to grow exponentially once more and more company processes are explored...
[/i]

He used his website URL as a source which is also Plagiarized. He posted This post on Bitcoingarden On October 9, 2017, which is this:

The link he used as a source: https://bitcoingarden.org/sophiatx-blockchain-platform-redefine-business-models/

The same Content was Posted on https://www.corecommunique.com/sophiatx-blockchain-platform-redefine-business-models/ on October 2, 2017.

Well, That's an Old Story. Since the Plagiarism rules were still new at that time,

In 2016, I didn't even know this forum existed, but the rule about plagiarism would have only appeared in ~2016 :

If in your case, there is only one case of plagiarism, I would feel like telling you to forget it.
If there are really a lot of plagiarism cases for the same user, you can try to report them.
(This is just my opinion)

You may say that forget it. It's an old story.

Let's Check his Latest posts from 2022 Which were made on April 1, 2022.

2022 CHINA METAVERSE WEEK has officially launched
https://bitcoingarden.org/2022-china-metaverse-week-has-officially-launched/

Metaverse is a new generation technology platform of great commercial and social value. Based on 5G/6G, artificial intelligence, AR/VR, cloud computing, IoT and other new generation information infrastructures, metaverse realizes virtualization and digitization of the real world through large-scale transformation of economic systems, user experience and content of the physical world, and is supported by resource sharing, asset standards and consensus protocols, etc., finally shaped by the continuous integration and evolution of various tools and platforms. According to forecasts by authoritative analysts, the metaverse market will reach $1 trillion in 2025, with a compound annual growth rate of 13.1%.

And the year 2021 has set off a wave of metaverse, which has brought an all-round immersive experience upgrade from seeing, hearing and now touching and smelling before. Metaverse advertising has also changed from the current one-dimensional plane of single output to a four-dimensional space that consumers can feel, participate, create and traverse, and we have stepped from the visual media into a new era of all-perception media!

Under such background, 2022 CHINA Metaverse Week will be held in Shanghai on May 20-21, for connecting metaverse practitioners and enthusiasts....

He used this link as a Source: https://bitcoingarden.org/2022-china-metaverse-week-has-officially-launched/

The Same post was made on March 10 here https://coincodex.com/article/13883/2022-china-metaverse-week-has-officially-launched/

The last 66 Pages of his posts (1320 Posts) are totally plagiarized. I am not going to report them one by one.  

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 10:01:06 AM

The last 66 Pages of his posts (1320 Posts) are totally plagiarized. I am not going to report them one by one.  

I'm not sure that if I find plagiarism on a forum, and provide a link to the source, that source will come first. Where does it say that we should look for the first original post so that the author of the link I found is not later accused of plagiarism?

In that case, should this account also be banned?

OP, I'm about to ask you more than once why you copy forum posts from your site, and post a link to them, at a time when the original information was taken by you from other sources?
In this way, you promote your site, which has nothing original, by regularly providing news, copying from the Internet.
It's not exactly the right business.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 5627

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 02:14:58 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2022, 10:39:33 AM by Lucius

Plagiarism
User : Coinshots
Plagiarized post (archived)

The SEC announced the approval Wednesday in a filing on its website, adding Teucrium to a host of other bitcoin futures ETF issuers.

Notably, Teucrium and NYSE Arca filed the application under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, filing a 19b-4 form with the SEC. The already-approved bitcoin futures ETFs filed by other companies were under the Investment Company Act of 1940, which follows a slightly different regulatory pathway to approval.

The SEC announced the approval Wednesday in a filing on its website, adding Teucrium to a host of other bitcoin futures ETF issuers.

Notably, Teucrium and NYSE Arca filed the application under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, filing a 19b-4 form with the SEC. The already-approved bitcoin futures ETFs filed by other companies were under the Investment Company Act of 1940, which follows a slightly different regulatory pathway to approval.

Banned

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 02:51:57 PM

Plagiarism
User : Coinshots
Plagiarized post (archived)

This account seems to have fallen into prostration. After yesterday's deletion of his two posts, he is completely "lost" and does not understand at all how to publish his posts copied from other sources, but referring to his site.
Another plagiarism that does not have a link to the source.

Hitting out strongly against the crypto taxation, former MP and well-known economist, Subramanian Swamy, has also said that crypto tax will lead to flight of talent from the country.

According to Swamy, the government’s stance of supporting blockchain technology but being against crypto is just like being in the favour of a car but not for the steering wheel.

Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, while presenting the Union Budget 2022-2023 announced that all gains on digital assets, including cryptocurrency, will be taxed at 30 per cent. And the government’s decision to tax the crypto has stirred up the debate about the rationality of the decision, mostly among crypto enthusiasts. But former member of Parliament and well-known economist Subramanian Swamy, in an exclusive conversation with Business Today, has said that the imposition of 30 per cent tax on crypto is nonsensical and absurd.

Coinshots

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/economy/story/govts-decision-to-tax-crypto-is-nonsensical-and-absurd-says-subramanian-swamy-328969-2022-04-07

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: