Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How erning over 100000 satoshi/wekly  (Read 35178 times)
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:30:43 AM

100000 for me to pay that amount for a week of work, it is a small fee. I can claim on free faucets daily that I have earned more than a fortune within a week and supportive sites like faucethub or faucetsystems can do that to the hard-working people.

That's true. 100,000 is just a dust. Maybe OP just want to spread his/her referral here but sad to say this became a mega thread.

it will be hard if you have nothing here, like you just starting to earn some bits here, no funds but if you won't use your money you can start with faucet it's hard i know it but it's makes you know how hard to find each satoshi out there. then if you already have enough satoshi you can start trading with it, and earn daily monthly or yearly idk it's up to you
but trading is the best way safe enough for earn 100k satoshi  Cool

It's obvious that you don't understand OP. He is not looking for a job to pay him a dust but rather he wants to spread his referral so he could give someone a 100k satoshis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:31:37 PM

I can not consider in whatever way togeerate this mucn weekly besides buying and selling. Gambling.. perhaps as well but imo it is too risky and just not worth to test, as you will waste your time and effort and probably money. h
You are right the signature campaign is the best source for it but it is slow earning I am also using the bitcoin signatures campaign I hope the bitcoin will help and it is the best time to invest as well, I am using the bitcoin signature campaign and the investment I hope the future of the bitcoin will be high and the price of the bitcoin will be the huge profit, I am earning a lot of the money and the price will be high with the passage of the time.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:28:16 PM

100000 for me to pay that amount for a week of work, it is a small fee. I can claim on free faucets daily that I have earned more than a fortune within a week and supportive sites like faucethub or faucetsystems can do that to the hard-working people.

That's true. 100,000 is just a dust. Maybe OP just want to spread his/her referral here but sad to say this became a mega thread.

it will be hard if you have nothing here, like you just starting to earn some bits here, no funds but if you won't use your money you can start with faucet it's hard i know it but it's makes you know how hard to find each satoshi out there. then if you already have enough satoshi you can start trading with it, and earn daily monthly or yearly idk it's up to you
but trading is the best way safe enough for earn 100k satoshi  Cool

It's obvious that you don't understand OP. He is not looking for a job to pay him a dust but rather he wants to spread his referral so he could give someone a 100k satoshis.
For sure in this forum you will not have to pay much because the demand of the bitcoin is now very high and it is the time of the bitcoin a lot of he sits are using the bitcoin now. If you will buy the bitcoin and you will invest in the bitcoin you will get a lot of the profit, if you will not invest in the bitcoin it will not give you the high price and the best return in the case of the fast and the short time holding of the bitcoin.
Blud87

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:57:54 PM

I've been doing faucets for a while now

I like the coinpot faucets the best right now

Whats this about signature campaigns? I'm getting close to member status, could someone point me in the right direction?
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:28:34 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 11:51:00 AM by rhamzter

For now earning 100,000 Satoshi it's too hard, because price of bitcoin in the market was too expensive. Even in faucets you just need to wait long period of time before you complete 100,000 not like before that you just need to take 2days to complete this amount. However there's a lot of way to earned bitcoin quickly.

In addition, joining in signature campaign is the most advisable way to earned bitcoin, also if you are newbie just try to invest and slowly study the trading. Because this is one of the most profitable work in crypto currency industry.
silentdth

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:48:37 PM

I dont wanna waste time for something like this. Why dont you just follow the airdrop-bounty campaign and get free ICO ?

GameX ● NEXTGEN GAMING CRYPTOCURRENCY ● GameX
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰      JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!      ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ (http://gamex.co.in)
Twitter (https://twitter.com/gamex_co_in) ● Telegram (https://t.me/gamex_co_in) ● Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/GameXCommunity/) ● Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/gamex.co.in/) ● Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/gamex.co.in/)
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

maybe joining airdrop for new coins can help you generate 100k satoshi or even more depend on the luck of tje coin in ICO. But me i just keep joining airdrop since and now trying my luck to signature campaign since im already a junior

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:16:00 PM

A few years back it's possible with just a faucet, coz you know the price hovering low 300$, now when the price crack 8k and still have potential go higher I think using faucet not a good idea. Just join bounty and do airdrop.

Or you can offer some service on a site like fiverr that "make your own gigs", pay in bitcoin.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:21:18 PM

you can earn 100,000 satoshis by doing trading but you need capital to earn it or you can join signature campaign this is the best way to earn satoshis.

winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:28:06 PM

This is a waste of time 10000sat for a week huh??
This can't even pay my ISP bills before I reach that level

To be honest, OP is not looking for a way to earn 100,000 satoshis, but rather he wants to share his referral to anyone who wants to earn it.

But the point is, is it still worth it to earn 100.000 satoshis when you have to pay the transaction fee? This is like a joke, and probably won't work. I would pass if OP would offer me to do it.
With the fees as high as they are now it isn't worth it to earn money in small microtransactions, some people have complained the fees are so high that the fee is higher than the amount they want to send, so I think this kind of way of earning is coming to an end.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:25:38 PM

best way to earn bitcoin: work.
that's all
Working can allow you to get bitcoin but how much bitcoin is going to depend on your skill and also in the amount of hard work you are willing to do everyday since at the end it does not matter how many skills you have if you are a lazy person unwilling to work hard to get bitcoin.
Yeah, your skill is the determinant factor of the quality of what you are going to earn and if people can take note of this rather than limiting themselves to something intangible, then the better it is for them to make even more money. It only takes your time, brain and some little stuff on resources to get there. No one can ever take the skill away from you once it is there and you can keep using it to make a whole lot of money as long as you want.

Actually a profit and a loss is an absolute thing we will get if work, because both of these things will give us an energy to stay eager to get even bigger things. It's just that we also have to keep trying harder to understand everything that exists, analysis is the most important thing to find a better place. Growing and trying is the key.Actually a signature campaign is the best place to use as a place of income, but the terms and also the provisions are indeed the main obstacle for some people who do not understand well.
Profit and loss does not apply to everything. In fact, I always tell people that the best investment you can ever make is on yourself. If you invest on your skills and you get good at it, there is no way you can ever lose. It is something that you will keep doing by rendering services for people either as a full time job or as a freelance and earning hugely for it. You just have to be smart and be ready to do what is needed.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:53:02 PM

I've tired one strategy myself. To make money from gambling on dice sites. I started with faucet 300 satoshi and after many tries to figure out the right system I went up to 55 000 for a week. Betting every day for around 30 min while i was on holiday. Well i lost part of the money testing other strategies but this is the risk. Now I'm starting again from the beginning, to see how far I can go. I don't think i can withdraw from faucet but.. if the strategy is still working I will invest some small amount. Bigger capital easier to grow. The most important rule is not to be greedy.

marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:29:22 AM

You can earn more then that amount if you have a good rank and if you are a part of good signature campaign as it will give you higher income in compare to your expectations and if you have some capital then you can start trading with it and if your timing of buying and selling is perfect then you can earn even higher profits regularly from trading.
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:58:07 AM

Buy neo and hold in your wallet.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:47:22 PM

1k satoshi is only 1 hour for me to do it. i get 50k satoshi quite good for a week but 100000 per week? i think you need investment for that to regenerate your satoshi everyhour. i don't think you know the currency of satoshi right now, 1k = 2.50pesos in ph. i don't waste my time to earn small amount tho that is still money, is quite good for me to take signature campaign than claiming 1k satoshi per hour.
Earning of this much of money is not a big deal. It is because of the reason that this is not that much huge amount of money which you cannot manage to earn. It all depends on your own expertise. For me, joining some different kind of campaigns like that of signature campaign, bounty campaign and tweeter campaign is the best thing to do if you want to have this much of earning in a week.
Yes it is not the big money but if you will dream big you will earn buying and the same way if you will buy more you will earn more, the bitcoin profit is now increasing and the bitcoin is helping the people more, I am sure it is totally up to you that how you want to increase your profit I can invest and I am dreaming big to have the profit with the bitcoin, it is good to invest in the bitcoin and the value of the bitcoin will be high.
I suggest you to invest a huge amount in bitcoin and wait for the time and when the price grow more and more, you will earn a lot of Satoshi. Also join both the signature and bounty campaigns and make some satoshi combine you will make 100000 Satoshi in less time. Otherwise it is very difficult to earn one bitcoin especially in my community because here the people don’t have enough money to invest in bitcoin.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:31:40 PM

Sir i am interested for that how to earned such huge amount please teach how and i am very much willing to do anything i can so please help me

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
B0nnell

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:40:26 PM

Every positive thing comes with some poor qualities aswel . Yes , bitcoin can be risky due to many factors this kind of as  hacking  but individuals still opt for bitcoin and use it . The quantity of pofit btcoin is providinito individuals is go higher they just think about may be . If you feel it is too dangerous to help keep bitcoin in pocket book you'll be able to usually withdraw them to your fiat money . Risk needs to be taken to get achievement in bitcoin globe . All the famous traders obtained richer and more potent by trusting bitcoin as well as their instinct , so a leap pf faith needs to be come to achieve something amazing.s r
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:37:26 PM

You can earn more then that amount if you have a good rank and if you are a part of good signature campaign as it will give you higher income in compare to your expectations and if you have some capital then you can start trading with it and if your timing of buying and selling is perfect then you can earn even higher profits regularly from trading.
Earning 100,000 satoshis, anyone who is relying on faucets or someone who is still a newbie will find it hard to earn such an amount in a week, getting to two weeks. But I know that someone earn up to 1 Bitcoin in a 2 weeks or a month, which means they make more than that 100,000 satoshis.

These are people that are into offering their services to get what they want, mostly to be services like writing and programming. If you want to earn a lot, you should try out those two I mentioned.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:05:01 PM

100,000k sat weekly? Doing captcha and claiming on faucet could already give you 100k satoshi or more. If its a referral work ,im out of it. No offend man  but twitter and facebook campaign can give you 0.003 a week.try it.

Ok try to do it now on faucet and see if you can make 100,000 satoshis per week with a clean start. Smiley

With the current rate of faucets, 100,000 satoshis that is reachable for 1 day in the past are hardly to make it today. Even with lots of referrals, and you are not sure if some of them will claim daily and will do the effort. Oh wait on freebitc0.in it's less than 100 sats now as hourly claim. What a tiring work to do just to reached 100,000 satoshis for a week.

A bit hard now with faucets, I agree, but if you are a mrai captcha worker you can make a nice profit weekly, solving captchas really fast, if you are able to do it. Mrai captchas are similar to faucets, but much better at this moment.

FreeBitco.in gives less than 100 satoshis hourly, but you have few chances to win good prizes like $20 or even the jackpot, $200. I think it worth as you won't lose 10 seconds of your hour to claim on it.  Smiley

Anyway, faucets or little tasks are much better than any scam method OP is offering via PM, which can make you lose money instead of earning it.
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:08:43 AM

you can earn 100,000 satoshis by doing trading but you need capital to earn it or you can join signature campaign this is the best way to earn satoshis.

trading not only capital money but need have good skill
is the best can get earn 100k satoshi/week same with you follow signature campaign

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: