Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How erning over 100000 satoshi/wekly  (Read 35178 times)
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:21:58 AM

I can't think of any way to earn this much weekly besides trading. Gambling.. maybe too but imo it's too risky and just not worth to try, as you will waste your time and probably money.
LOL if anyone wanna earn bitcoin fast they must accept the risk but If they don't they can earn from a lot of ways such as join signature campaign, altcoin bounty campaign but firstly their account must be Jr.member or higher to join any campaign Cheesy

Yeah signature campaign is good way to earn but i don't think that you can earn that much weekly from it, even if you have Legendary ranked account. 100000 satoshi is really much Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SouthGangz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:05:55 PM

I can't think of any way to earn this much weekly besides trading. Gambling.. maybe too but imo it's too risky and just not worth to try, as you will waste your time and probably money.
LOL if anyone wanna earn bitcoin fast they must accept the risk but If they don't they can earn from a lot of ways such as join signature campaign, altcoin bounty campaign but firstly their account must be Jr.member or higher to join any campaign Cheesy

Yeah signature campaign is good way to earn but i don't think that you can earn that much weekly from it, even if you have Legendary ranked account. 100000 satoshi is really much Cheesy
LOL. 100k sts just a little number dude Smiley) You can easily earn it in only 1 day with faucet Smiley) Do you know about Raiblock faucet? If you work about 4 hours a day with it you can easily earn more than 100k sts a day Smiley) But I do not use for few months so I don't know It's still available or not Smiley
CriptoSven

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:50:34 PM

LOL. 100k sts just a little number dude Smiley) You can easily earn it in only 1 day with faucet Smiley) Do you know about Raiblock faucet? If you work about 4 hours a day with it you can easily earn more than 100k sts a day Smiley) But I do not use for few months so I don't know It's still available or not Smiley

If you do not know exactly, then why give advice?
Now it is very difficult to earn money on cranes. Due to the fact that the price of bitcoin has increased significantly, the cranes pay very little. You will need to spend the whole day in order to earn a few satoshi. It's a waste of time. Better to trade in alternative coins
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:11:39 AM

Now it is very difficult to earn money on cranes. Due to the fact that the price of bitcoin has increased significantly, the cranes pay very little. You will need to spend the whole day in order to earn a few satoshi. It's a waste of time. Better to trade in alternative coins
Claiming in faucet is fit for newbie to realized how to value each satoshi evem it is wasting of time i think all of us was experience that.
I will advise that if you have extra money just invest it into bitcoin and wait for increase of vale then do signature campaign which has no risk method of earning bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:40:47 AM

All newbies start with faucets, it goes slow but steadily. I find it fun to do, especially by claiming some altcoins, because the price of these can go up fast (or down offcourse  Cheesy).

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:06:48 PM

All newbies start with faucets, it goes slow but steadily. I find it fun to do, especially by claiming some altcoins, because the price of these can go up fast (or down offcourse  Cheesy).
This is how i do start on bitcoin world too on which i do engage first on faucets i would say its enjoyable on the first place but later on you will got bored and the amounts you would get from it is very small and you will surely realize it later on when you are already gaining knowledge and experience. 1m satoshi seems really very hard for newbie people.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:36:07 PM

This is how i do start on bitcoin world too on which i do engage first on faucets i would say its enjoyable on the first place but later on you will got bored and the amounts you would get from it is very small and you will surely realize it later on when you are already gaining knowledge and experience. 1m satoshi seems really very hard for newbie people.
Faucets are shit. There is really no chance you can profit from it decently. It is more profitable to just work in the real world than farm faucet money. It takes a lot of time to even reach the minimum withdrawal, then you have to pay miners fees which takes days to earn. It's just plain stupid. I would just try to profit else where if I was a newbie.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:38:24 PM

if you invest your time reading inside here you don't need to continue using faucets as there's something more that will also allow you to claim some bitcoin or some alt coins, its just needed to be resourceful if you got something to provide you can showcase that here and start receiving bitcoin out from your offer service just continue seeking inside this forum that's the key to find those profitable ways.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:22:18 PM

Faucets are shit. There is really no chance you can profit from it decently. It is more profitable to just work in the real world than farm faucet money. It takes a lot of time to even reach the minimum withdrawal, then you have to pay miners fees which takes days to earn. It's just plain stupid. I would just try to profit else where if I was a newbie.
i agree with you Faucet is dirt i ever tried tap at the time of being a newbie one month i try to produce only 60.000 sathosi long time i try very sad to try again
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:32:06 PM

i agree with you Faucet is dirt i ever tried tap at the time of being a newbie one month i try to produce only 60.000 sathosi long time i try very sad to try again

Faucets is a waste of time and it will pay you in peanuts so better not to waste our valuable time there and start earning from signature campaign or by offering services as it will surely give you better income in compare to faucets sites and if you are good in trading you can try your luck there too.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:15:40 PM

Claiming in faucet is fit for newbie to realized how to value each satoshi evem it is wasting of time i think all of us was experience that.
I will advise that if you have extra money just invest it into bitcoin and wait for increase of vale then do signature campaign which has no risk method of earning bitcoin.
Meeeh…a referral work, lol. Who is interested in those sh*t these days, while there are a lot more options you can achieve more than the 100,000k satoshis even in a day? You better get into signature campaign, than waste your time with faucets and promoting ponzi schemes lol.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:36:55 PM

Faucets are waste of time you cant even earn 1btc for the whole year claiming on faucets. Even the price of altcoin is increasing   but the amount that you get claiming on faucets is too low. I admit that i tried claiming on faucets for atleast a week and i only get 10k satoshi.
Shohanur

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:16:47 AM

its very simple. you can earn it by joining Twitter campaign or doing some task

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hennesyy

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:44:29 AM

First I apologize to moderators and administrators I do not know where to put this topic, if it does not fit here please move it to the right place, Thanks!

Everyone interested in earning 100,000 per week a week and more please contact me with a private message so I can send you directions. Do not ask me to publicize it because first you need to become my referral and then I'll send you the instructions. All obstacles and difficulties will be resolved with each one specially.

earning 100k sats weekly is too low to live a good life but if i can earn it without doing nothing then its good.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:54:45 AM

If you want to earn 100000 Satoshi per week just create an account to different faucets. Your earning 100000 is so low per week, just join to the signature campaign I'm sure you earn a minimum of 250000 Satoshi per week up to 3100000 per week.
Faucet payout is very low and before you earn 100k satoshi and you need more time and effort by doing captcha or what ever before you get that amount. Joining in signaturr campaign is good because you can earn 250k minimum for the jr member and what if you have have high rank you can earn more than 1 million satoshi per week. But it depends also to yout effort .and counted post.
It's not that easy to earn something through signature campaign, and the worst scenario if you're greedy you might spam all over the board to maximize your earnings which clearly wrong and lead you to ban. Prepare yourself before join any campaign.

Exactly, indeed we can get bitcoin inside the signature campaign. Because this forum is one of the reference forums for discussions about cryptocurrency and bitcoin, so it is certain that many owners of a cryptocurrency and bitcoin (entertainment company) use this forum as a platform to introduce their products. But indeed to be able to register in the signature campaign condition is very difficult if we are not from the beginning using the account wisely. SPAM is the main thing that most hate by all signature campaign.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:28:35 PM

If you want to earn 100000 Satoshi per week just create an account to different faucets. Your earning 100000 is so low per week, just join to the signature campaign I'm sure you earn a minimum of 250000 Satoshi per week up to 3100000 per week.
Faucet payout is very low and before you earn 100k satoshi and you need more time and effort by doing captcha or what ever before you get that amount. Joining in signaturr campaign is good because you can earn 250k minimum for the jr member and what if you have have high rank you can earn more than 1 million satoshi per week. But it depends also to yout effort .and counted post.
It's not that easy to earn something through signature campaign, and the worst scenario if you're greedy you might spam all over the board to maximize your earnings which clearly wrong and lead you to ban. Prepare yourself before join any campaign.

Exactly, indeed we can get bitcoin inside the signature campaign. Because this forum is one of the reference forums for discussions about cryptocurrency and bitcoin, so it is certain that many owners of a cryptocurrency and bitcoin (entertainment company) use this forum as a platform to introduce their products. But indeed to be able to register in the signature campaign condition is very difficult if we are not from the beginning using the account wisely. SPAM is the main thing that most hate by all signature campaign.

Advertisers probably knew that newcomers will spread spam. For them, this is not news.
I would try to earn trading. Sometimes it brings a very big profit. But here we need investments
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 733

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:14:58 PM

earning 100k sats weekly is too low to live a good life but if i can earn it without doing nothing then its good.

If you will treat that amount just an additional income then there's nothing to say that it's too low to live. And with what you said that doing nothing to earn a good living is something that you need to have extensive skills and knowledge or capital so that even you are just lying in the bed all day long you'll have this type of life.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:29:18 AM

This is very low amount, and you can earning it just by faucets if you re very active and having many free hours daily. You can also earning a lot more by selling skills or goods online for Bitcoin.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:57:44 AM

That's a small amount of satoshi 100000/1 mBTC for a one week of work. Faucets or captcha you can earned much more than that. It is patience that is really do required to gain more. It is not easy work but worth the time if you only know how to manage it.
metalron

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:48:30 AM

So did like anyone PM the dude?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: