Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA |  (Read 81278 times)
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:12:17 AM

+1
My windows wallet crashes as soon as it starts to sync.
I use this version of CACH wallet: https:// github.com/ kalgecin/ CACHeCoin_binaries/raw/master /cachecoin-qt-win.exe
The problem persists
What to do ?

Do you get any error message or the wallet just terminates without any error message? You can maybe try to re-sync the chain.

BINTEX

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
humski

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:15:01 AM

Exciting times ahead!

https://www.SitePriceValue.com - How Much Is Your Website Worth?
DmitriiS

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:22:40 AM

Hmm ... Yesterday I lost 75% of the revenue due to the orphan blocks on cach.digger.work. It's terrible!

Why is this difficulty chosen for ikarus? This is suitable only for very powerful systems. There are no statistics on blocks in the form of a table. Commission 5% - this is a lot, the pool will not be popular!

520 blocks for confirmation ... Exotics ...
aleksoo7 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

moderator of CACH

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:39:37 AM

The difficulty of the Cachecoin network is the same in every pool.
The pool has a bug showing incorrect data. Don't stress in 520 blocks your reward will be transferred to your wallet address.
Member+1 could answer you more precise
We are working to add some more Pools.
Moreover, as it was mentioned before our developer will publish an update for POW algo by the end of this week.
aleksoo7 (OP)

moderator of CACH

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 11:04:47 AM

Don't forget that you could mine CACH in Pools and you could increase your coins by POS stake in your Cachecoin wallet
(after 7 days of laying in the wallet) Wink
Aquazi

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:10:58 AM

what is the main goal for this coin?

and how it differentiates from different coins?

The world seems to progress towards real use of the blockchain, there's already plenty of coins around, what's good about cache?

Clean code doesn't seem as a valid answer to me.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
aleksoo7 (OP)

moderator of CACH

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 01:22:11 PM

The main goal! To be successful and innovative project in the crypto currency market!
humski

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 01:48:56 PM

I understand what Aquazi is saying, like yes we can do all that clean coding stuff, which is valid but what else does it offer people, the community. What services will it bring along that adds value, and worth putting my down for. I'm definitely looking forward and looking at it on a positive note despite the many questions.

So I'd like to put my time forward to build up the community; not just here on this board but also on reddit, even redesign or touch up the logo/website. And completing move across to https://cachecoin.io - of course i will need the contents.

Let me know if you're interested dev.

Aquazi

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:17:53 PM

The main goal! To be successful and innovative project in the crypto currency market!

Innovative how?

That's my question.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
CachecoinDev

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:04:57 PM

We know everyone will always want more information on every projects plans, at the moment the cost of cach is low and you can mine it if you so desire. We want to allow early entry by as many users as possible.

While it was discussed earlier, I want to reiterate that this is a large project. We are going to combine the best features we have seen produced for coins over the past 5 years.

Would it not be nice to be able to install the same wallet into your PC, Browser or Phone? No learning curve for the uninitiated. That same application will still be decentralized but add functions that are sought after by users.

Messaging anonymously across the network decentralized is semi developed for some coins, this will be added instead of just the freenode that is currently in the wallet.

Simplified mining and staking systems, this will help new users to crypto.

Partnerships with national indian media/news and politicians to help with adoption, this portion has already been arranged.

Kalgecin's newly invented seed generation system (just completed peer review) that is software generated without user interaction necessary. TRNG (True Random Number Generation) is always created through hardware or user interaction. This is the first software TRNG without any need for user interaction. This has massive implications into how futureproof the coin can be.

We have other features lined up, but if you have suggestions now would be the time to add them. And please give them serious thought from a technical perspective. This is just the beginning. Remember this project was started years ago, a lot of work was put into it that was never implemented and now that Kalgecin has the time....all the old work, features, ideas that were just outlined before are being written into the wallet.

Please do not be dismissive of the concept of a rewrite into clean object oriented code. This has a huge advantage for any features we want to add.

Rather than having to do a deep dive into code each time we touch a feature, we are able to tack them onto the wallet without a worry of it introducing a bug that effects all the other facets of the wallet.

There will be more to come. There is no ICO here or premine, the political partners and existing team members already have their coins they bought in anticipation. Everyone on the project is personally invested with time or funds.

Everyone here can plan on throwing their hat in the ring if they have something productive to add, even if your idea is outlandish we are entertaining them all as JAVA is far more versatile than most people realize.
MemberCount+1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:06:24 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 05:54:31 PM by MemberCount+1

Why is this difficulty chosen for ikarus? This is suitable only for very powerful systems.
I split the difficulty to various ports 0.001 upto 10 pls use the optimal port for your. approximatly 1share/30s is ok. the difficulty do not change your rewards over time, it is only a feedback for the user/miner!
ie: Miner 1 mines at 0.1 difficulty and finds 10 shares, the pool sees it as 1 share. Miner 2 mines at 0.5 difficulty and finds 5 shares, the pool sees it as 2.5 shares. (I use with 100-150Hash difficulty 1)

I hope this helps small miners.

520blocks is the ordinary block confirmitation number for this coin. The pool fees are to support the Project. The hashrate bug is fixed. it was only a issue with the decimal point. I activated an bannfilter for low-diff and invalid shares.

killa-007

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:23:04 PM

Hey since you said you are making messenger, what about something like snapchat--> cash(ch)chat, it sounds ok and would it be possible to implement some earning system like steemit has or something different. (lol have no idea). Coin is on its way to boom and currently is almost at all time low. Hope my buy bids gets filled.

Telegram: @Rismondo
Twitter: @KlemenMlakar
 Genesis Coin fast, secure and flexible. Read more on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2332334.0
 *Image Removed*
DmitriiS

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:44:03 PM

Why is this difficulty chosen for ikarus? This is suitable only for very powerful systems.
I split the difficulty to various ports 0.001 upto 10 pls use the optimal port for your. approximatly 1share/30s is ok. the difficulty do not change your rewards over time, it is only a feedback for the user/miner!
ie: Miner 1 mines at 0.1 difficulty and finds 10 shares, the pool sees it as 1 share. Miner 2 mines at 0.5 difficulty and finds 5 shares, the pool sees it as 2.5 shares. (I use with 100-150Hash difficulty 1)

I hope this helps small miners.

520blocks is the ordinary block confirmitation number for this coin. The pool fees are to support the Project. The hashrate bug is fixed. it was only a issue with the decimal point. I activated an bannfilter for low-diff and invalid shares.

Excellent! Several ports of varying complexity are classics. It's good that you listen to opinions.

520 blocks with the current generation speed - no problem, you are right.
CachecoinDev

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:09:10 PM

Hey since you said you are making messenger, what about something like snapchat--> cash(ch)chat, it sounds ok and would it be possible to implement some earning system like steemit has or something different. (lol have no idea). Coin is on its way to boom and currently is almost at all time low. Hope my buy bids gets filled.

Its all on the table, anyone got a diagram of a high level concept of how it would be implemented in mind? Now is the time to do this while the foundation is being laid.
jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:59:06 PM

Its all on the table, anyone got a diagram of a high level concept of how it would be implemented in mind? Now is the time to do this while the foundation is being laid.

A mobile wallet that stakes would be nice
humski

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 11:08:50 PM

I am happy to put my graphical skills to use and put together a graphical diagram. Most likely in the next 24 hours. I'll also design signatures for those who like to help with marketing of cachecoin!

CachecoinDev

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:15:14 PM

A mobile wallet that stakes would be nice

This is something we already have plans for on the books and is considered in the design so no diagram needed.
rlucas90

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:01:18 AM

You should implement a governance model like tezos. This is going to be an important aspect in the future. You should also have instant, free transactions similar to graphene on steem. Also great marketing and re-naming is key.
CachecoinDev

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:08:36 AM

You should implement a governance model like tezos. This is going to be an important aspect in the future. You should also have instant, free transactions similar to graphene on steem. Also great marketing and re-naming is key.

Could you please link to any technical explanations for the features, please keep it in mind that we do not keep track of each branded or renamed feature on other coins. It will help massively with regards to time if we can just look at the features on each link and then add them to the OP as links for a todo list.
aleksoo7 (OP)

moderator of CACH

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:16:03 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: