Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA |  (Read 81279 times)
aleksoo7 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

moderator of CACH

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 07:17:23 AM

doesn't work. Not even opening..

The wallet has to be switched off.
You should go to folder /appdata/roaming/cachecoin - save somewhere a file wallet.dat (make a copy), delete folder cachecoin and start the wallet again (after sync - put your wallet.dat in to /appdata/roaming/cachecoin)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
humski

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 07:30:36 AM

v5.3.0.0-g32a928e-cach-wm-alpha < Is this the version I am suppose to use? I think I'm on the right one.

https://www.SitePriceValue.com - How Much Is Your Website Worth?
aleksoo7 (OP)

moderator of CACH

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 07:31:30 AM

v5.3.0.0-g32a928e-cach-wm-alpha < Is this the version I am suppose to use? I think I'm on the right one.

Yes!
Smoker00

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:25:58 PM

Hey! What's happening?

IKARUS pull no new transactions: http://cerberus.ageleis.de/address/Cd3MD746xJKuZEM6ZjFTgGZ2VM6Kui2ysW

But somebody mining: http://cerberus.ageleis.de/address/CMVoEmAPh79995D574223R2CP5B1NBk9N4

What we maining in IKARUS?

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ████      ▒██           ░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
       ████          ████    ▒██████          ░███           ░███████████▒             ███▒         ████       ███████████░   ░█████████████    ▒██████████
       ████░      ▒████ ██    ██████░        ░████         █████████████████░         ░█████       ░████      ░███████████    ▒████████████▒       ████████
       ░████   ▒████▒    ██    ██████       ▒█████░      █████████████████████░       ▒██████      ▒███░      ▒███▒                ████            ████████
        ████▒██████       ██  ▒██████░     ░██████░     ███████████████████████       ████████     ████       ████░               ░███▒           ░███▒████
        ░███████▒          ██ ████████    ░███████░    ░██████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██████     ░███▒░████    ████       ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░        ████░          ░███▒ ████
        ███████             ░▒███░▒███   ░████░███░    ▒█████░   █░   █░   █████     ▒███░  ████  ░███▒      ░███████████         ████          ░████  ████
      ▒██████░               ████  ████ ▒███▒ ░███░    ░██████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██████     ████    ████ ▒███░      ▒███░                ████          ███████████
    ░██████░ ███            ▒███░  ▒███▒███▒  ░███░     ███████████████████████░     ████     ████████       ████                ▒███▒         ████████████
   ▒██████  █████           ███▒    ███████   ░███░      █████████████████████░     ░███▒      ███████      ░████                ████░        ▒███░    ████
  ▒█████░    █████         ▒███     ▒█████    ░███░       ██████████████████░       ▒███░       █████▒      ▒███████████         ████        ░███░     ████
░█████       █████░        ███▒░░    ███▒     ░███▒      ▒████████████████░         ████         ████░      ████████████        ░████       ░████      ████
░████         ▒████▒          ██                        ██▒░
░███░          ░█████░        ██
  ▒██             ▒█████      ░█░ ░
    █               ▒█████░      ▒
                      ░█████████▒
  Xmoneta is the world's first decentralized     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Encrypted Messenger for social and business communication ▄▀▄▀
  Join the new world with us!
        FaceboookTwitterTelegramBitcointalk
       YoutubeMediumLinkedinInstagram
DarkSoc

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:47:59 PM

I lost half of the coins i earned friday night.Also i didn't receive nothing for mining during yesterday and this morning.It's better to stop for a while,waiting for a fix.
aleksoo7 (OP)

moderator of CACH

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 12:54:44 PM

Cryptopia is under the maintenance now. They are doing re-synchronisation process. I'm in contact with them!
aleksoo7 (OP)

moderator of CACH

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 12:55:41 PM

I lost half of the coins i earned friday night.Also i didn't receive nothing for mining during yesterday and this morning.It's better to stop for a while,waiting for a fix.

Where were you mining and what is your wallet version?
aleksoo7 (OP)

moderator of CACH

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 12:58:19 PM

Hey! What's happening?

IKARUS pull no new transactions: http://cerberus.ageleis.de/address/Cd3MD746xJKuZEM6ZjFTgGZ2VM6Kui2ysW

But somebody mining: http://cerberus.ageleis.de/address/CMVoEmAPh79995D574223R2CP5B1NBk9N4

What we maining in IKARUS?

Yesterday, I have started my CPU for mining in Ikarus for checking. We are checking and fixing everything.

NB! New POW will be implemented in new version of wallet (Java code) as soon as possible!
Wirel

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:08:19 PM

http://i63.tinypic.com/2801ma1.jpg

You should go to folder /appdata/roaming/cachecoin - save somewhere a file wallet.dat (make a copy), delete folder cachecoin and start the wallet again (after sync - put your wallet.dat in to /appdata/roaming/cachecoin)

Same error dialog when using bootstrap.dat and 5.3 wallet
aleksoo7 (OP)

moderator of CACH

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 01:15:20 PM

Same error dialog when using bootstrap.dat and 5.3 wallet

Try first without bootstrap! I will check my wallet in a hour - I didn't use bootstrap (full re-sync)
humski

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 01:27:08 PM

Yeah i had the same error and had to redownload the block again

https://www.SitePriceValue.com - How Much Is Your Website Worth?
aleksoo7 (OP)

moderator of CACH

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 01:50:20 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 02:13:37 PM by aleksoo7

Sorry for the troubles! We will do our best to avoid it in the future! The old code gives a lot of troubles. The new one's would be a very stable as long as it would be 100% new.
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:15:49 PM

Sorry for the troubles! We will do our best to avoid it in the future! The old code gives a lot of troubles. The new one's would be a very stable as long as it would be 100% new.

I think more importantly someone has to decide which fork is the 'real' chain, since odviously we forked about 2 days ago and there are 2 distinct chains now.

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
CachecoinDev

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:24:58 PM

There is only one chain, they need to resync. There would only be a fork if the chain was changed (which there were no changes to), please read up on how blockchains function. The issue with the update just underscores what we are trying to fix, slapping good working code on the testnet and working properly for a week then launching live on the network with an unidentifiable issue is exactly the type of problem we are fixing. We will just push all these updates into the java wallet and stop trying to put makeup on the pig. The btc pig is very cute but its fat, slow, unstable and dirty. And until someone cleans it up its just going to be bad code.
aleksoo7 (OP)

moderator of CACH

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 02:56:21 PM

There were no fork, the problem that Cryptopia used V5.4 and needs to re-sync their wallet! The main wallet was not changed too much - only POW which exchange doesn't use.
The chain is one - Cryptopia was stucked during implementation, now solving it with re-sync process.
The Cryptopia support is very fast with any kind of service, very good service!
CoinExchange didn't change anything, so they were on V5.3!
aleksoo7 (OP)

moderator of CACH

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 03:15:27 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The time of white stripe again!!!
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:47:37 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 04:02:08 PM by nagobinga

Cryptopia stuck when implemented, now how can you please let me know. thank you
Smoker00

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:16:01 PM

What about last 7 transaction:
http://cerberus.ageleis.de/address/Cd3MD746xJKuZEM6ZjFTgGZ2VM6Kui2ysW
There are transactions, but there are no blocks for them

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
       ████          ████    ▒██████          ░███           ░███████████▒             ███▒         ████       ███████████░   ░█████████████    ▒██████████
       ████░      ▒████ ██    ██████░        ░████         █████████████████░         ░█████       ░████      ░███████████    ▒████████████▒       ████████
       ░████   ▒████▒    ██    ██████       ▒█████░      █████████████████████░       ▒██████      ▒███░      ▒███▒                ████            ████████
        ████▒██████       ██  ▒██████░     ░██████░     ███████████████████████       ████████     ████       ████░               ░███▒           ░███▒████
        ░███████▒          ██ ████████    ░███████░    ░██████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██████     ░███▒░████    ████       ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░        ████░          ░███▒ ████
        ███████             ░▒███░▒███   ░████░███░    ▒█████░   █░   █░   █████     ▒███░  ████  ░███▒      ░███████████         ████          ░████  ████
      ▒██████░               ████  ████ ▒███▒ ░███░    ░██████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██████     ████    ████ ▒███░      ▒███░                ████          ███████████
    ░██████░ ███            ▒███░  ▒███▒███▒  ░███░     ███████████████████████░     ████     ████████       ████                ▒███▒         ████████████
   ▒██████  █████           ███▒    ███████   ░███░      █████████████████████░     ░███▒      ███████      ░████                ████░        ▒███░    ████
  ▒█████░    █████         ▒███     ▒█████    ░███░       ██████████████████░       ▒███░       █████▒      ▒███████████         ████        ░███░     ████
░█████       █████░        ███▒░░    ███▒     ░███▒      ▒████████████████░         ████         ████░      ████████████        ░████       ░████      ████
                      ░█████████▒
MemberCount+1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:34:36 PM

What about last 7 transaction:
http://cerberus.ageleis.de/address/Cd3MD746xJKuZEM6ZjFTgGZ2VM6Kui2ysW
There are transactions, but there are no blocks for them

This blocks are in the other chain. I do not clear the database from the block Explorer because this takes a more days and I have only added the new/old chain blocks and reinstall/resycn the wallet. In the next week i clear the database and rescan from block 0. Not all Information are correct in the browser  Sad
Smoker00

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:36:49 PM

This blocks are in the other chain. I do not clear the database from the block Explorer because this takes a more days and I have only added the new/old chain blocks and reinstall/resycn the wallet. In the next week i clear the database and rescan from block 0. Not all Information are correct in the browser  Sad
We have not lost these coins? Good!

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
                      ░█████████▒
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: