Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: International Online Pharmacy Accept Bitcoin  (Read 17890 times)
hqmedstore.com (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:32:20 AM

New medicines for heartburn was added today.
https://www.hqmedstore.com/heartburn
Best Regards;
Ruben

www.hqmedstore.com BITCOIN ACCEPTED PHARMACY BRAND NAME %100 GENUINE PRODUCTS. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:31:58 PM

Anti-nausea medicine Reglan (Metoclopramide) Tablets are in stock now.
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-reglan-metoclopramide-tablets-online
Best Regards;
Ruben

www.hqmedstore.com BITCOIN ACCEPTED PHARMACY BRAND NAME %100 GENUINE PRODUCTS. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
lxfmet

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:27:45 PM

Products arrived today which is much quicker than the one previous overseas pharmacies I've used.  The product boxes and patient information leaflets are also in Turkish - no English equivalent. I wasn't charged import duty which usually happens when I import but probably just slipped through the net at the customs office.

Dear lxfmet;
I am happy that you receive your order without any problem Smiley

Normally we add English leaflet to each orders. But our packing staff is on summer vacation and another staff prepare orders temporarily and he forgot it.
We will send you an email about English leaflets.
I am sorry for that problem.

Best Regards;
Ruben

Thanks, very useful to have them in electronic format.
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:28:25 AM

Thanks, very useful to have them in electronic format.

Dear lxfmet;
You're welcome.

Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:49:53 AM

I'm just curious. How do you send those medications abroad, especially those injectable, when we know that Customs of each country is too strict when it comes to such shipment? And what about anticarcinogenic drugs? As far as I know, most anti-cancer or oncological drugs are controlled by the FDA, and if you want to send it outside, for example, outside the US, you need first a special permit or license from them before you can do so. Could you please clarify this for me? Thanks!

hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:24:16 AM

I'm just curious. How do you send those medications abroad, especially those injectable, when we know that Customs of each country is too strict when it comes to such shipment? And what about anticarcinogenic drugs? As far as I know, most anti-cancer or oncological drugs are controlled by the FDA, and if you want to send it outside, for example, outside the US, you need first a special permit or license from them before you can do so. Could you please clarify this for me? Thanks!

Dear Blake_Last;

We have lots of shipment without any customs problems even for injectable medicines.

For anticarcinogenic products we require valid prescription and report from doctor of patient. We have permit for international shipment of them, but of course permit is from our country.

By the way;
Our pharmacy located in Cyprus. We have warehouses in Cyprus, Turkey and Armenia. Orders are shipped from Cyprus, Turkey and/or Armenia depends on the products. According to our previous experiments problems in customs are very very low. But if there is any problem in customs you have two options;
1- We refund the all amount.
or
2- We ship replacement order.
It depends on you.

Best Regards;
Ruben

lxfmet

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:05:33 PM

Some of the products I ordered were injectables and they were delivered (to the UK) with no issues.  The package didn't have a contents description on it so unless the package is chosen for inspection I guess it'll just go through even if there are local rules against such medicines

hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:54:52 AM

Voltaren Ampoules are in stock again.
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-voltaren-diclofenac-ampoules-online
Best Regards;
Ruben

hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:37:40 AM

Amikacin vials are in stock again.
100 mg
https://www.hqmedstore.com/categories/antibiotics/order-amikacin-injection-online
500 mg
https://www.hqmedstore.com/categories/antibiotics/order-amikacin-injection-500mg-online
Best Regards;
Ruben

fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:21:21 PM

I am happy with your online pharmacy. It is so convenient to be able to do almost all things online and skip the lines in regular stores. Since you also accept bitcoin, that would add up to overall good experience. That way, all we consumers need to do is to be compliant with our prescription medicine and schedule well to get our refills on time. No longer limited to certain a currency. Would have great benefits for people who are not physically able to drop by their community pharmacy!
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:01:12 AM

I am happy with your online pharmacy. It is so convenient to be able to do almost all things online and skip the lines in regular stores. Since you also accept bitcoin, that would add up to overall good experience. That way, all we consumers need to do is to be compliant with our prescription medicine and schedule well to get our refills on time. No longer limited to certain a currency. Would have great benefits for people who are not physically able to drop by their community pharmacy!

Dear fishbonez11;
Thank you for your nice comments Smiley
Best Regards;
Ruben

hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:34:06 PM

Generic equivalent of Claforan (Cefotaxime) vials are in stock again.
500 mg
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-claforan-cefotaxime-injection-online
1000 mg
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-claforan-cefotaxime-1g-injection-online
Best Regards;
Ruben

hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:37:59 PM

Brand name Lipanthyl (Lipidil - Tricor) capsules/tablets are in stock again.
267 mg capsules
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-lipanthyl-fenofibrate-capsules-online
160 mg tablets
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-lipanthyl-fenofibrate-tablets-online
Best Regards;
Ruben

tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:16:06 PM

Nice thread...will keep watching.
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:52:34 AM

Nice thread...will keep watching.

Dear tomotan;
Thank you and have a nice day;
Best Regards;
Ruben

miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:23:19 PM

This seems to be a good idea but I think regulations and such will be a major obstacle in your business.

Maybe it could be a good idea to get a good website with all the portfolio of options and the procedure to start ordering products.

Can you publish the name of someone who already paid or some kind of trust platform?
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:35:20 AM

This seems to be a good idea but I think regulations and such will be a major obstacle in your business.

Maybe it could be a good idea to get a good website with all the portfolio of options and the procedure to start ordering products.

Can you publish the name of someone who already paid or some kind of trust platform?

Dear miguelmorales85;
Thank you for your message and also nice advices.

We have lots of return customers whose are satified with our service for a long time but I think due to privacy reasons they don't want to share comments about pharmacies on the internet.

Best Regards;
Ruben

hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:15:45 AM

2 new antibiotics was added today.
https://www.hqmedstore.com/antibiotics
Best Regards;
Ruben

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:53:40 AM

Dear Bitcoiners:)

HQ Med Store is a medium scale international online pharmacy and offers a wide range of brand name and generic medicines at reasonable prices with worldwide shipping options.

Please check our list and if you couldn't find the medicine that you need, please inform us. We will try to supply it.

Please note that we don't deal with controlled drugs such as narcotics, steroids etc... Please don't contact us about that issue. Sorry.

Best Regards;
Ruben Grigoryan
www.hqmedstore.com
This is a very important step you have taken and I do believe that with time many others pharmacy related business will follow suit though by then you most have established a structure that others people will follow. I am a pharmacist that has wide interest on bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies and since you are online stores I will try to connect your services and Goods to those around me who may need to buy some drug online. Hope others online retails shop buy into this your great step so that bitcoin will be accepted worldwide.
Dakoc4n

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:50:32 AM

this is nice concept, im sure you will be famous then Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: