Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best investment you ever made?  (Read 7931 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

for me investing with bitcoin with high profit and low risk is investing in mining, in mining bitcoin we can use our mining rig to mining our bitcoin by ourself, its mean that your ROI (return in invetment) in the first year you will make money for the investment value, and the second and next year you will get the pure your profit from that rig, so you will get unlimited profit after you pass the ROI time

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.
What's the best investment you've ever made?

The best investment that I've ever made was when I invested in one of the ico that became successful til the end of the campaign and that is Utrust token though right now is not yet finish in distributing the token to all their investors and to all their participants also.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

I suggest you to try altcoin, I invested partly in Altcoin due to a sizeable income if the coins were successful
Lesages

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.

i try to make this dream i hold now about 1 ETHER and 1 LTC and try to hold 1 of BCH.
when have it when cash half and invest in new coins with rest.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

I think the best investment I ever made is investing to bitcoin because I made right decision it double my money as time and years past buy

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
atracom

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

It's a shame to tell such things in a decent society but... the best so far is 700$ on Yobit adding 10% per day. The day it stops I will be crying rivers

https://yobit.io/?bonus=szkTB       |   https://qoinpro.com/98d78504a0f3e7681360beb701a622fa
Join YOBIT, freebies, shit and fun   |   Freecoins DAILY
vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

The best investment for me is to investing to bitcoin because they give them value
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

Maybe is not gonna hard to learn as what I've read, is just a matter of how strong we are in handling our emotions and can take loses. Same with you mate, but now I've got interest on this field that's why I'm starting to read trading topics that can be used as I entered on investment. Because it really happens anytime, patience in holding and waiting our invested coins to pump is very important as it brings us more profit in the future.
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

Maybe is not gonna hard to learn as what I've read, is just a matter of how strong we are in handling our emotions and can take loses. Same with you mate, but now I've got interest on this field that's why I'm starting to read trading topics that can be used as I entered on investment. Because it really happens anytime, patience in holding and waiting our invested coins to pump is very important as it brings us more profit in the future.

My best ever investment made is bitcoin.one time i get invest in 2017 he got double my money beacause of thier very big profit.maybe this is right time to put and invest your money into a coin. cause of their low price.if you invest at low prices maybe you get a biggest profit when the prices was growing up. this is the idea of many investor we have.but careful for investing co'z many of them are getting scam. be wise and smart.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

Keep on doing that because that will give you a good path and a bright future. Don't invest or put any of your money unless you fully understand what you are trying to do. That is the time you will be investing and putting money from your hard work and if i were you, i will study for at least 3 months and after that then i will start making moves.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

As of this moment, I don't have the best investment so far. What I usually practicing is that I just keep my coins as it is and convert a part of it into fiat whenever I need money. But in the near future after learning and studying the trend, I will enter into investment and consider this one as my best because it is well planned and I prepare myself whatever is the result and outcome.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

As of this moment, I don't have the best investment so far. What I usually practicing is that I just keep my coins as it is and convert a part of it into fiat whenever I need money. But in the near future after learning and studying the trend, I will enter into investment and consider this one as my best because it is well planned and I prepare myself whatever is the result and outcome.
Yeah! Never jump into market without proper planning because it will make you suffer a lot especially if you are thinking about investing some pretty good amount of money. this also not bad that you are doing, holding coins in my opinion is the safest way of increasing your wealth because even trading puts you in high risk. There is no need to step into the world of trading when you are doing well this way.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:37:15 PM

If you really want to earn a huge amount of profit then you should really decide carefully on what coin you will invest because not all the coins does really have the potential to grow its value that's why there are altcoins in order for bitcoins to have a competitor in the market.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

So far as I experienced the best investment was lending of money, that is why I am interested in cryptocurrency because it is not far from any money gaining investment and it involves in digital market that is also very interesting to with it.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:52:36 AM

the best investment i made? for me is may knowledge and study, simply because In regard to my accumulated hours of study, I know I’ve forgotten much more than I would wish or care to admit, but I still find great joy and edification in the process of learning, analyzing, creating and testing theories of mind, of communication and of how we relate to and connect with one another and ourselves.Today, we’re all as old as we’ve ever been. Like me, some of us may not have another 20 years left to create the kind of accumulated hours I’ve been fortunate enough to benefit from in my life so far. But, a consideration worth some of that remaining time is this: You are at the beginning of the rest of your life and you will live until you die. Is there a hobby, or field of study that will edify you as you age that you can begin this week? Right now?  Time does fly and life is short, yet our life is the longest segment of time we’ll ever personally know. I’ve learned that investing in myself is the best investment I’ve ever made, not just for me, but for those who connect with me in some way. It will never stop paying residuals.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:55:43 AM

for me investing with bitcoin with high profit and low risk is investing in mining, in mining bitcoin we can use our mining rig to mining our bitcoin by ourself, its mean that your ROI (return in invetment) in the first year you will make money for the investment value, and the second and next year you will get the pure your profit from that rig, so you will get unlimited profit after you pass the ROI time
Everyone who comes in bitcoin before tells you about bitcoin as his or her best investment. Just like all of them my best investment was buying bitcoin when the price was cheap and sell them when it touched 10k dollars. Also contributing in some altcoin projects. I regret deeply when i sell bitcoin at that price as we can see the price is really high if i didn't sell those bitcoins i would earn double profit right now yeah at least i didn't sell them on the bottom, better to earn profit rather than cut loss, right? Now i'm currently invest on some altcoins like etherum, dash and monero
rave123wallz

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:58:09 AM

I haven't invest anything in bitcoin but only my valuable topics that I thought can help those who are into asking advices. Someday soon I will going to make a savings through bitcoin.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:26:40 AM

All Investor of BTC are now seeking an alternative option to join to other investment because all their BYC stock are stay in their wallet, and other has choose to BUY and HOLD that's PRICE VALUE continually go down.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:31:15 AM

i dont really count my income in crypto,because i roll all of them and only withdraw for some stuffs online,so as for now all of the coins in my portfolio as i estimates the value is more than five times when i started here thats how i manage my earnings in cryptocurrency
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

My best investment ever made so far is my Bitcoins. I started few years back when the price was really low, I didn't expect that the price will be grow exponentially. I was so happy I held on it and didn't sell it back then, from there I knew I made a right decision. Slowly, I was able to pay some debts and slowly build our family's dream house and business.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: