Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:52:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Las Vegas, NV Bitcoin Meetup  (Read 2168 times)
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 12:46:10 AM

Las Vegas, NV USA Bitcoin Meetup

http://meetu.ps/e/CQddj/yWXWJ/f

( There are two PT's  Golds on S Hualapai. Make sure you aim for 3770 S. Hualapai Near Spring Mountain Next to Roberto's)

Let's Meetup at PT's Gold in Summerlin on Hualapai and Spring Mountain on the 25th of May. We can discuss the different ways to earn Bitcoin and share with one another the methods in which we do so. I've been known to go on and on about Bitcoin so if you want to just talk about our favorite crypto-currency then that is fine as well.
For the first time in history, we are being presented with a tool that, if used properly, has the ability to dramatically shift the dynamics of social class and completely level the playing field. Across the Globe.
Those of us that get into crypto-currency now, in its infancy are the ones that are charged with the task of spreading Bitcoin Awareness. The more people that we teach, the faster it becomes accepted by everyone. If we work hard enough, consistently enough, work together as a community then we can all have the opportunity to live out the rest of our lives in comfort.
Do you have a Bitcoin Related business or service that you want to see grow, We will help you to grow it? If you have a Bitcoin Fanbase on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or any type of social media presence and want to earn some BTC then I will help you with that too.
Special Guest Speaker, Morgan Rockwell CEO and Founder of Bitcoininc, BitcoinKinetics and major contributor to the advancement of technologies and crypto-currency.

This event has been made possible by RunCPA #1 Bitcoin Affiliate Network

There will be a raffle with prizes sponsored by:

• Bitvest Investment, Gaming, Social Site -  Prizes in BTC

• Rocket Fizz Summerlin - Gifts and discounts at the Summerlin location

• BTC Manager.com - More prizes in BTC

I will update this page up to the night of the Meetup.
Looking forward to a great turnout. See you there!

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamryanokeefe

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:28:48 AM

I can't believe I missed this Sad Just now saw this!

This looks like a great event and will definitely be at the next one.

CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 06:33:34 AM

I can't believe I missed this Sad Just now saw this!

This looks like a great event and will definitely be at the next one.

A Las Vegas Local on Bitcoin Talk huh? Nice. We plan on making these meetups a regular thing. I wasn't sure what to expect with this and a number of people that showed up was very surprising. The next one we are thinking of holding in a quieter conference room type setting. We have options. With the Summerlin Library on W. Sahara looking real nice. One of our Sponsors already said he put up the money to rent it out.  My name is Chris the organizer, My wife is Lori. This was actually all made possible by RunCPA. You can check them out in my signature if you want. It's not a campaign, I just stand behind the service they provide and made my own signature.
    We are also always looking for actual people to trade BTC with. I use a BTM as last resort.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:30:41 PM

This was a fun meet up, but the best is yet to come!    Las Vegas people come join at the Sahara West Library June 3rd 2-4pm

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
LenyaPoker

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:20:53 PM

Is it an annual event? I would love to visit it next year!
NIXmx

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:21:46 AM

Please tell me there will be more. I'd love to join! Cheesy
CoinDawg

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:38:24 PM

Are there any more upcoming meetup's in Vegas?  I recently went to one in Thailand and it was amazing.  I learned a lot and got to meet some very knowledgeable people.  I'm currently in NY and they don't have one here.
balehubucks

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Powering Commerce

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:09:35 AM

If you're looking for a Bitcoin meetup group, here is an active group that has regular meetings.  Check it out and you'll probably learn a lot.

Here is the link:  https://www.meetup.com/Las-Vegas-Bitcoin-Meetup/

Cheers

Grin Grin Grin
WCEF

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:47:40 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 02:50:22 PM by WCEF

JAN 15-16 — SAN FRANCISCO — World Crypto Economic Forum

The World Crypto Economic Forum
January 15-16, 2018 — San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US

The World Crypto Economic Forum in the San Francisco Bay Area is the first of a series of events around the world to support the [Suspicious link removed]munity and create a global network of entrepreneurs and developers in today’s fast-evolving blockchain economy.

— Blockchain Founders, Developers, Investors
— Lightning Talks
— Get Funded - ICO Pitch Competition
— Get Hired - Hiring Mixer / Hackathon
— Find Partners - Power Networking

Find out more >>>https://www.eventbrite.com/e/world-crypto-economic-forum-tickets-40798780250?aff=BitcoinTalk
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:03:04 AM

Hey everyone. I didn't realize this post was getting any activity. We actually have several Meetups planned for the near future. One of them will be huge. LasVegas Bitcoin and Business Meetup group had been asked by the company Power Ledger to host a Meetup fire them here in Las Vegas. To save some time explaining, I'll just show you the email.

Hi there,

Hope you're really well!

I work for an Australian blockchain company called Power Ledger -- which enables peer-to-peer trading of renewables via blockchain. Power Ledger was just named in Top 10 Extreme Tech Challenge (XTC) companies to appear at CES 2018 in Las Vegas.

We'd love to organise a meet-up with our co-founder and chair Dr Jemma Green in Vegas before she pitches at CES and wanted to check if you'd be open to hosting it?

We have a really strong community and would promote on all our channels (Telegram 12,000+, Twitter 21,000+ etc). They're constantly asking for meet-ups so we have no doubt the turn out would be strong.

Kindest,
Aimie
"+

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: