Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2018, 07:45:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC is a scam! Beware!  (Read 1561 times)
absentmaverick

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:54:26 AM

Scam.

I tried to withdraw my Monero, over 10,000 worth, and the Monero were never sent to the specified wallet. I tried repeatedly to get in touch with support but no one replied. So I'm out of over 10,000 dollars now. Do not use this exchange, ever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:39:12 AM

Scam.

I tried to withdraw my Monero, over 10,000 worth, and the Monero were never sent to the specified wallet. I tried repeatedly to get in touch with support but no one replied. So I'm out of over 10,000 dollars now. Do not use this exchange, ever.

Have you tried contacting their support ? I've never used that exchange but quick googling shows they're quite trusted and they're in the game since 2013.Detail your scam accusation along with relevant screen shots.You may contact their office address if you're located nearby.

HitBTC is aimed to become a global platform for companies dealing with virtual currencies, providing most advance exchange and clearing technologies. HitBTC is operated by HIT Solution Limited, located at Unit 19, 7/F, One Midtown No11 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
mrphuong

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:36:21 AM

hitbtc phishing
withdraw money from the user
Stay away if you do not want to lose your money
I snatched 5920 usd the whole great fortune with me
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155491.0

HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:13:26 PM

The troll box is actually controlled by people who work for hitbtc and many are bots there is no reality there just bots and chineese users trying to pump and dump coins
Hitbtc stole 130,000 usd from me , this site is controlled by the usa/satanic "Govt". WAKE UP

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2217068.0
jamesclef

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:17:21 AM

hitbtc phishing
withdraw money from the user
Stay away if you do not want to lose your money
I snatched 5920 usd the whole great fortune with me
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155491.0

Oh my godddd Huh Huh Huh

Aged Luxsocks Accounts for Sale! 45$ only
richcorner100

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:08:05 AM

I dont think so, HitBTC not scam, I used this exchange for daily trade and never problem with withdrawal. I think you should be contact them via their customer support or other their social media. I think they will help you and wil  solve your problem.

CounterStrike

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:36:21 PM

I dont think so, HitBTC not scam, I used this exchange for daily trade and never problem with withdrawal. I think you should be contact them via their customer support or other their social media. I think they will help you and wil  solve your problem.

Exchange can start legit, then start to pocketing some extra money from accounts. It happens with bittrex now, and HitBTC is the same category.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1162

AKA DrEdge

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:58:23 PM

Exchange can start legit, then start to pocketing some extra money from accounts. It happens with bittrex now, and HitBTC is the same category.

yeah it does , no one can predict what exchanges can do cause they can change the way they are running their biz so quick
bittrex still owe people money , but this accusation against hitbtc can't be taken seriously cause the account is newbie and he never posted a proof or even updated the thread here

romeshomey

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:11:49 PM

Scam.

Sometimes it takes a while for HitBTC to respond via support but they'll eventually get around to it.

I just got a response from a ticket I opened in April 2017, like last week, with an apology.  lol
centison

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:37:47 PM

hitbtc.com has a 0day password reset exploit and i get no responce from support

this exploit has been used on accounts for at least a day now
i dont have tecinal details worked out, but at least 4 accounts have been atacked in the same manor.
a password reset from a diffrent ip and browser then atacker login purches of an altcoin to transfer funds.

inside job or not this is a hitbtc.com fail

endlasuresh

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:32:04 AM

This is same with ICO's as they come first then goes to scam, however i thought to sell some tokens on HitBTC but now I am realizing they were scams also the other one I forgotten the name.

HitbtcSCAM

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

Do you not know how to read? they stole 400k usd from me, stole means they took the property of other people.now they have disolved the shell company they were hiding behind it is controllled by the us fbi just like localbitcoins.com which has fbi agents using bulletproof account where you can not leave them bad feedback after they make conspiracy against you
jamesclef

Activity: 215

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:52:23 PM

I dont think so, HitBTC not scam, I used this exchange for daily trade and never problem with withdrawal. I think you should be contact them via their customer support or other their social media. I think they will help you and wil  solve your problem.

Do you not know how to read? they stole 400k usd from me, stole means they took the property of other people.now they have disolved the shell company they were hiding behind it is controllled by the us fbi just like localbitcoins.com which has fbi agents using bulletproof account where you can not leave them bad feedback after they make conspiracy against you

where do you have this information from? Any proof of what you are saying about hibtc and localbitcoins.com?

Aged Luxsocks Accounts for Sale! 45$ only
blackrockcrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

Scam.

thank you for warning, it's a pity that it happened to you (
lotfiuser

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

ARABIC TRANSLATION

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

hi did it fix your probleme Huh they even add fees in deposit lol they will die slowly they are killing it

````````````````▄██████████▄
````````````▄██████████████████▄
``````▄█████████▀``````````▀████████▄
``▄████████▀``````▄████████▄````▀████████▄
████████```````▄█████████████▄``````███████
████████████████████▀`````▀████████████████
█████```███████▀````▄█████````███████``████
█████```█████````██████████````█████````███
█████```█████``````██████▀````▄█████````███
█████```█████```````````````▄███████````███
█████```█████````███████████████▀```````███
█████████████````███████████▀``````▄███████
````▀████████````████████``````▄██████▀
`````````▀███````████████`▄███████▀
`````````````````████████████▀
                                                                              TM
Optherium
|
Synergy of Blockchain solutions
                     WEB SITE
[
   ●  Onepager   Ann Thread
      ◆ InstagramMedium
◆ Facebook ◆ Twitter ◆ Telegram ◆
]
HitbtcSCAM

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

support does not fix problems they actually erase your comments and if they respond the usa an alias
"Shady Fields" you think that is a real name?
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:52:31 AM

If these accusations are true, I think they are being selective. I've been a long time user on hitbtc and I didn't experienced any massive delays on withdrawal.
My recent activity with them was, I withdrew a $5k total worth of sun contract and storm token. No problem at all and I hope I wouldn't reach at that point. (posting a scam accusation topic)
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

For now i stop using this site not because it was a scam but because for me their fees are too high compare to other exchanges. Deposit your coins to them will now require a fees unlike other exchanges in which their deposit are free of charge but before this issue i heard also that there are lot of complaints from the clients in which until now are unattended too like losing of coins during transactions and very slow processing of deposit and withdrawal request.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
TheV

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

Scam.

WOW i just withdraw a few monero more than 24 hours ago and the same thing happend !!!! THEY NEVER ARRIVED !!!
IS HITBTC REALLY A SCAM Huh
ceferov

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Long Live Crypto!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

Don't believe this newbie guys which made their first post by fudding Hitbtc. I you can't create better exchange than Hitbtc then it doesn't mean you should create FUD around it. Don't play dirty games

HITBTC is very useful and great site. I use it often never had any problem. Don't believe this fake accounts here

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.