Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Low / Sell High!  (Read 1742 times)
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:18:07 PM

btc-e == Low: 1990 USD
FYI: If you sold when I suggested (and "selling more at higher prices!" (also recommended)), it is safe to buy at ~$2,000 (and below), and enjoy the profits.

Don't you think we are in for a correction here, but a correction for BTC to be back towards $2800?
I think we are heading back upwards and will simply end up again in the heaven before they start throwing their coins away in the hell.

1-2 weeks for noobs to regain confidence than back past ATH heading towards $4k imo

4k would be too much higher to assume atm as heading over there seems difficult seeing these panic sells and many getting out taking their "profits" and some stops triggered. I never expected bitcoin to get back this low before touching $3000 in US markets, but I guess we didn't see that high at our places unfortunately. And noobs are called noobs because they are "not-confident" much about bitcoins and many of these noobs have sold it for profits only because even a 10% gain for them would be wondrous.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: